• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet results

HelpR

Smash Ace
wow. there's a whole lot of matches between anti and a green lucario on my wii. Does anyone know who the fellow is?

Prawn

Smash Master
did peoples controllers really get jacked?

lol I let a random i didn't know use my old one and I got it back even tho I forgot about it haha.

HelpR

Smash Ace
The matches appear to have been done before doubles, most likely before money matches started too, so early morning. I'll probably upload it as ???? (lucario) vs anti (MK) unless someone comes forward. or anti asks it to not be uploaded.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
The matches appear to have been done before doubles, most likely before money matches started too, so early morning. I'll probably upload it as ???? (lucario) vs anti (MK) unless someone comes forward. or anti asks it to not be uploaded.
Is the Lucario doing well in the matches? If he is, it's Mike G

EDIT: nm Mike said its not him lol He said it's probably Money

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Full name is : Michael Guiffre so yeah.... screw off. I never even seen the other Mike G enter a tournament since I started playing brawl so its not really a problem.

And as for people stealing controllers im going to plant my broken controller at a tournament and keep an eye on it for those scum bags that will try to take it. (amazing plan)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol dire im trying really hard not to argue right now...
Dude put it this way. I was considered one of the best Players in NYC and one of the Top Peach mains. I been doing horrible at tournaments and look at what I got here. Yet I have not said anything to start something. Even after the tournament I was getting beat bad in friendlies and MM to simple stuff. Yet I still don't care. You been doing better than me. So if he was to flame you (which he is not trying too) He have to get at me too since I R A Noob now. I got worst at this game to a point mad people are better than me. My days of greatness are gone. you step it up some. So there is no need to fight about it dude. Just let it rock.

And he even said he was not getting at you. You are better than me dude. You should be happy with that. And you won money. Nothing to be mad about.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No dude, not to john or anything but real talk right now. Back then, the stuff I lose to now, I would not be losing to back in the days I was beasting. Again, I don't blame things on my character. When people see me lose to the stuff I have been losing too, they give me a stupid look and say what the hell is wrong with me.

And not to **** on Allied cause he is super cool, But I have beaten snakes better than his. I survived a bracket with 4 metas playing me gay as hell. And on bad stages on top of that, get at me for that ****. I nearly beat one of the Best DDD Players in the world. I have beaten campy Falcos.

You see how I played in tornies now and what I been losing too and ask yourself if I was losing to this when I was in beast mode in the summer.

People can know the Peach match up all they wont. I don't go for playing typical. The average stuff you see fro a Peach I don't go for that crap. Cause honestly, ANYONE can get use to a match up. I realize that. So I step it up 101% and just do **** My way with this character. So when they play me, they be like" ok, I know this match up but wtf, how are you doing all that and kicking my ***" Mindgames dudes, thats how I roll. But now I been lacking that. I even had inui scared to face me then other people who play a better character than me. Who does that? And he is Meta Knight.

I dare you to say I got this placing here cause people figued out Peach, ha ha ha!!!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Good players don't fall for bait that easily.

Anyway, ADHD, what's going on bro? Look how much missing practice has affected you. If you needed a ride, say something. We gotta get you back on top.
So because i knocked him out twice hes out of practice? Way to discredit me Pierce.

Zucco

Smash Master
NinjaLink is PISSED! good **** though NL. Go full ice climbers on me next time instead of diddy D=.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I wouldn't say ADHD is out of practice...I mean...he won a national less than a month ago

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
No dude, not to john or anything but real talk right now. Back then, the stuff I lose to now, I would not be losing to back in the days I was beasting. Again, I don't blame things on my character. When people see me lose to the stuff I have been losing too, they give me a stupid look and say what the hell is wrong with me.

And not to **** on Allied cause he is super cool, But I have beaten snakes better than his. I survived a bracket with 4 metas playing me gay as hell. And on bad stages on top of that, get at me for that ****. I nearly beat one of the Best DDD Players in the world. I have beaten campy Falcos.

You see how I played in tornies now and what I been losing too and ask yourself if I was losing to this when I was in beast mode in the summer.

People can know the Peach match up all they wont. I don't go for playing typical. The average stuff you see fro a Peach I don't go for that crap. Cause honestly, ANYONE can get use to a match up. I realize that. So I step it up 101% and just do **** My way with this character. So when they play me, they be like" ok, I know this match up but wtf, how are you doing all that and kicking my ***" Mindgames dudes, thats how I roll. But now I been lacking that. I even had inui scared to face me then other people who play a better character than me. Who does that? And he is Meta Knight.

I dare you to say I got this placing here cause people figued out Peach, ha ha ha!!!
your an extremely smart player and play a above average character, just have confidence in yourself and dont get frustrated, just think on what you should do and how to improve on things and youll be doing great. i still remember that advice you gave me through hard times :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wouldn't say ADHD is out of practice...I mean...he won a national less than a month ago
thats what I was thinking. he is not out of shape. And losing to only one person at that.

your an extremely smart player and play a above average character, just have confidence in yourself and dont get frustrated, just think on what you should do and how to improve on things and youll be doing great. i still remember that advice you gave me through hard times :)
I'm not mad about this tourny at all. Bum was giving me props for not getting mad placing this bad. I was actaully joking around and laughing when I told people how horrible I did. it's actually wierd to see myself that low in a tourny result. I ***** in friendlies before the tourny so guess that makes up for it.

And I remember that advice.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
thats what I was thinking. he is not out of shape. And losing to only one person at that.

I'm not mad about this tourny at all. Bum was giving me props for not getting mad placing this bad. I was actaully joking around and laughing when I told people how horrible I did. it's actually wierd to see myself that low in a tourny result. I ***** in friendlies before the tourny so guess that makes up for it.

And I remember that advice.
Almost 12,000 posts? Jesus ****.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm not out of shape but the last week I haven't been playing much bc of music rehearsals and shiz. that doesn't take away from NL's ics being a monster.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not out of shape but the last week I haven't been playing much bc of music rehearsals and shiz. that doesn't take away from NL's ics being a monster.
I play the guitar dude. What's up? Wanna help me make money?

Top Bottom