• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet results

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Lmao @ Anti's comment.

@Big M

Last time I checked a "true ***" is a black person. <3

Wes ran the tourney well,he's mad cool feels like a big brother. Much respect fam

I lost to Jash and Jtails who are both great players, thus great loses.

17th is what's blowin mines.

Oh yea smh to the nicca that was blowin the loud speaker mad reckless.
naw yo a "true ***" can be anyone from south america (spansih ppl)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
you forgot africa =D
lol yea and btw since u dont use aim anymore imma tell you here. next mid tier/low tier thing there is im not teaming with kingz, were teaming because i ***** every1 with wolf while he sucked *** and borrowed every match(even in normal brawl to). if we teamed and you did atleast decent we would have won easy...

just saying...

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
lol yea and btw since u dont use aim anymore imma tell you here. next mid tier/low tier thing there is im not teaming with kingz, were teaming because i ***** every1 with wolf while he sucked *** and borrowed every match(even in normal brawl to). if we teamed and you did atleast decent we would have won easy...

just saying...
yeah yo. my peach was doing good. we should definetely team at one like the one yesterday :/ since you actually main wolf and i fourth main peach :/

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
No. What he did was hold one banana with each IC and use blizzard/ice blocks. It's gayer than Diddy's standard brickwall. Way gayer.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
1: Jash(splitbrother) - Nice *** job winning a tourney with Toon Link. o_o Fun doubles before tourney too lol.
2: Ninjalink(splitbrother)- Lol fun talkin wit you, we should chill and play smash and stuffs o.o I'll teach you how to do brawlbox in the meantime tho lol
3: adhd- Lmao, too much funny **** to put here. XD good seein you though
4: zen- Nice seein you again but WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS BE A MUTE AROUND ME? T_T
5: bizkit- Lmao fun friendlies, i'll get you next time Snaaaaaaakkkeeee D:<
5: doom - Stop sayin the N word. >_< lol
7: jtails- We didn't play for once lol, good job though.
7: Anti(basicsausage)- Lol Anti sorry to hear you're losing your interest in singles, good **** in doubles tho. Leoooo lmao, what a character.
9: Mblaze- Alright placing I suppose, but I'll get higher next time. ;)
9: keitaro - ? D:
9: bum- I'll get better at teams, maybe we could team. I'ma try to make your weeklies next week. ;)
9: Will - Finally up here with you lol, good stuffs today, take me wit you to train tho D:<
13: penta - Lol gw x_x good friendlies and job
13: Simple- D: ?
13: TV- Good **** in teams yo, I seen how stressed singles get you, just keep at singles tho.
13: blackwaltz- Finally beat the one character that has screwed me for so long, ggs tho
17: prawn - Stop smoking maybe you would do better (Lmao had to keep this from Wes's shoutout because it's funny as hell)
17: Wes- I do have confidence D: But just when an up and coming Diddy main vs the best, who do you expect to come out? lmao Great tourney regardless tho. Lots of fun, just so cramped D: lol
17: Patg- **** man, expected to see you in top 5, maybe Lucario is better for you. GL next time
17: PD - lol TROLL, good seein you
17: cheese- I ain't even gonna front, you got much better but your attitude still blows as hard as ****. It gets annoying listening to you talk outside of your games and the pety things you complain about inside. >_>
17: dmt- lol SHEEEIK
17: bbw- who? <-- D:
17: redx- Good ****, ikkeee
25: helpr- ? D: Seen you around though.
25: problem - Better luck next time yo..
25: angel.M- ? D:
25: captainfire- Ohh another one of Problem's friends, think he played me off your wii on wi-fi. lol hi
25: Kirin- You get too mad when you lose......................
25: allied- Good seein you mangs. lol
25: mike g- Cool friendlies
25: bluecheez- ? D:
33: Alex- ? D:
33: dire(FORFIET)- ;-; sorry to see you hate singles so much, fun doubles btw.
33: rathy aro- Heard you had a good ganon ;o
33: dosis- ****, you better than this, maybe next time.
33: Cyber- Same with you... Sonic gets gayed tho.. better luck
33: john - I think I played you?
33: money- lol
33: kevin- ? D:
33: homalon- D: ?
33: Marcus- -__- lol you should be playing when we're training instead of playing PSP and you'd probably know, and do better.
33: Nick - ? D:
33: southpaw - D: ?
33: revolution- ? D:
33: darkpch - **** yo, tough day.
49: shin - D: ?
49: Link-X- Cool characters, sorry I wasn't in the mood in our friendlies. >.< Better luck next time.
49: rockin- Uhh dunno you but hi.

Blackanese - Lol funny guy, lots of fun had with you offline (no homo) lmaooooo, good **** in doubles too. You see ya boy risin. ;)

Anyone that I forgot - Sorry D: But I <3 u :)

Uhh yeah, great tourney, had lots of fun lol. Glad to see I got something decent this time but was actually hopin for more. :o I just gotta learn that Snake and I'm good lol. Hope to see you all at bums, viridian and so on. ;)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Maybe BigM never really played that game.

And if NinjaLink never ****ed up the CGs on ADHD, it would of been so brutal lol. BAN ICS
Yea if my controller didnt eff up.....oh boy lmao
wat exactly happened with nl's ics against adhds diddy kong?? ?????
Naner ice-block lock i think. IC's ftw :chuckle:
Naner to ice-block to free grab.
No. What he did was hold one banana with each IC and use blizzard/ice blocks. It's gayer than Diddy's standard brickwall. Way gayer.
Oh once i get that controller.....u'll see everything i'd normally do. God its soooooo bad rofl

ICs counter my ayuss!!!

Max Ketchum

It's all in good spirits, dawg. As far as I know, Smashers are cool as hell about that stuff and don't care. If it offends you, then I'll take note of it.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
naw yo its not out of no were, you dont understand ill tell you later. plz dont say anything atm

dont meatride him because you clearly dont know what your saying atm lol. im not saying im better and never did say i was better even when i won. he was just being a real ******* ever since i beat him (aib chat). that post was stupid, please dont start saying ppl are better than me when i never said anything about them being worse. and wtf this has nothing to do with doom i know you might be freinds with zen but he shouldnt hate people when he loses to them. his brother is chill, why cant he be even though he lost to me?

edit:nothing against you, its just you probably didnt understand my last post and what happened before it
IIRC, you beat me and Bleachigo in teams and wouldn't stfu about it...

"lolol minty is mad cuz i **** him in teams"

Don't be such a hypocrite.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
wtf pelca, whered u get that from lol

i wasn't spying on him,i was already playing the game before he came >.>

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
1: Jash- great job my boy. Great job!! And once again... You're welcome lol
2: Ninjalink- The bronco buster has been BUSTED!! Great job buddy.
3: adhd- never played you.... Like ever. What gives?
4: zen- can't wait to cg play you one day
5: bizkit- heard of you but I still don't know you by face
5: doom - good matches in teams and singles. I just picked falco up like a couple weeks ago. I'll get it together with him. That way i'll have him and rob + pika
7: jtails- gg. We spoke already. You know what your next task is lol
7: Basic Sausage- didn't see much of ya at the tourney. Nice placing though... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!
9: Mblaze
9: keitaro - we gotta get matches in sometime.
9: bum- you sexy guy lol. I'll try my best to make your bday tourney
9: Will - hi
13: penta
13: Simple(Ron)- I guess I haven't lost it completely...
13: TV- i'm sorry certain things were said. Not gonna go into detail (even though it wasn't from my mouth
13: blackwaltz- haven't seen you in a while. We gotta play again soon
17: prawn
17: Wes- The best that ever did it!! lmao. Thanks for getting me back into using rob. We will train more soon enough.
17: Patg- sucks that we didn't get to play. There will be other times
17: PD - gg
17: cheese- Tsk... Tsk... Tsk... You should know better than to sh*t talk an OG sh*t talker. And as far as an upset... Upset? The only upset was you having a b*tch fit after you lost the set. We've never even spoke b4 but I got all I needed yesterday to know you're not someone I care to talk to.
17: dmt- no matches w/ me... Sad panda I am lol
17: bbw- umm... Nice name?
17: redx
25: helpr- hi lol
25: problem
25: angel.M
25: captainfire
25: Kirin
25: allied
25: mike g
25: bluecheez
33: Alex- good seeing you again sir
33: dire(FORFIET)- I say take what you learned in tekken (you know what I'm talking about) and apply it in brawl.
33: rathy aro
33: dosis
33: Cyber
33: john
33: money
33: kevin
33: homalon
33: Marcus
33: Nick
33: southpaw
33: revolution
33: darkpch - just a bad day. It doesn't mean anything.
49: shin - good seeing ya ^_^
49: Link-X
49: rockin

Max Ketchum

FOR ANKOKU:

1. Jash (Toon Link)
2. NinjaLink (Ice Climbers/Diddy Kong)
3. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
4. Zen (Falco)
5. Bizkit (Snake)
5. Doom (Meta Knight)
7. Basic Sausage (King Dedede/Snake)
7. Jtails (Meta Knight)

$10.00 entry fee, 45 entrants.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I told you that you had a better chance at getting at least top 3 Jash, which is why you were to stay. I know what I'm talking about. So you basically lost your right to leave tourneys after doubles. Still...great stuff in teams..I finally figured out what our team strategy is, and it worked so wonderfully. We have to keep training in teams and master it, I did what I could in teams but GaW dies so fast..it is very hard to stay alive with him.

TeeVee - No..I don't dislike you at all. I'm sure you're a cool dude. That negativity is directly funneled towards this game. It allows a team like Jash and I to lose to a team like Blacka and you. You're decent at best, but it was clear to see who was the better team that day. That's all I'm saying, it's nothing personal.

Wes - Pretty cool turnout and that was amazing **** vs that Falco, whoever he was. Can't wait to see it on YouTube. Oh and don't worry about not having let us pass in Winner's. I was certain that we had Blacka + question mark filed under '****', but I did not expect to battle Master Hand in the second set. He can hit you through your shield, and can make moves miss when they should have hit! His skills are incredible, he's just too good.

NinjaLink - While I don't support ICs at all..I still just like that you beat ADHD. Way to defend the NYC turf and send Jersey and all their AIDS back where they came from.

Anti - Believe it or not, as good as you are...I have your style with Metaknight completely downloaded...I just can't do anything about it because GaW vs MK is just that bad.

Sorry about not joining singles...I was frustrated by then...and I had a headache. Not the best time to play singles matches. Next time I will try my best to stay for singles.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wanna MM AHHD for once. Should have did it here. Or at Least play him in tournament. This dude runs into everyone in tourny but me, the hell? Wish I didnt fail so hard here, I could have actually made top three here, true story. Then I could have played ADHD.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Lol Anti, this game is ayuss.

And no blacka, your team is great...it's just that Jash and I are pretty Godlike. You took that in the wrong context :)

Edit: HELPER! Dude...you gotta put those two vids up and you gotta post 'em in here, ASAP!

judge!

Smash Ace
jash omg!!!! to good.

NL nooooooo dont go the way of the climbers!!! there to broke!! lol <3

HelpR

Smash Ace
Lol Anti, this game is ayuss.

And no blacka, your team is great...it's just that Jash and I are pretty Godlike. You took that in the wrong context :)

Edit: HELPER! Dude...you gotta put those two vids up and you gotta post 'em in here, ASAP!
wish I could do it today, but unfortunately, I dont have my standard definition cables, I have no idea where the hell they are. but I will forward it to jtails or dmt, and they should be able to record it, so hopefully it'll be up by the end of tomorrow

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
1: Jash(splitbrother) - still need to play you in singles x.x good **** though
2: Ninjalink(splitbrother)- Randallllllll good fuxin ****e madu
3: adhd- Wyatt! Always fun seeing you <3 stop ruffling my hair though!
5: doom - <3 Max
7: Anti(basicsausage)- lol Leo
9: Mblaze- MarioBlaze!
9: Will - you shoulda beat Wyatt =(
13: Simple- wish I didn't lose to you
13: TV- gg, your characters counter me lol
13: blackwaltz- good seeing you again!
17: prawn - cool dude, hope to see you soon
17: Wes- thanks for hosting
17: Patg- Fun trip to Subway lmao
17: PD - dropping Marth for a little while >.>
17: cheese- Cheese!
25: problem - good seeing you
25: angel.M- good seein you again
25: captainfire- it sucks we had to play >.< you took me to game 3 though!
25: Kirin- D: MK is so gay
25: allied- ahhh thanks for teaming with me, dude. Had so much fun, would love to team again!
25: mike g- come with us to more stuff!
33: dire(FORFIET)- GG in dubz, wanna play you in singles >.<

This tournament made me lose interest in Marth. I'm gonna give him a break for a little. Had fun in doubles w/ Allied, and definitely gonna use Wario more.

Muñoz

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts:
Im mad that Im too poor to enter these.....

Helpr: Good **** vs LinkX that combo was insane

Ron: beast pika I need to learn how to play him better

Doom: If I go to Bums tourny I will money match ya.....maybe

Basic: yo we need to play in teams again I need some trainin vs DDD

Will: DK is broken XD jk

good **** wes on hostin another great Gauntlet

good **** for Jash and NL takin top 2

Dark Pch: good seein ya

Blackanese: lol did you call me ally? wtf good **** in teams

everybody else good **** keepin brawl alive here by showing up :D
East coast is teh beast region and we aint goin knowhere

HelpR

Smash Ace
wow, you got a controller of yours stolen too wes?

Mine went missing like near the end of the night. It's silver and has a little red slip tie on the area where the cable meets the controller proper. If anyone has it, please message me

Muñoz

Smash Apprentice
Hmm? Who are you? did we play? Then again I hardly remember how people look like or names
I was that kid with the hat...u played me and dekillsage in friendlies alot at bums tourney

also who da **** stealin **** at tourneys here??!! that better stop

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I've learned never to let my controller leave my hand or bag. People won't hesitate to take controllers if they're just lying around.

TRollfest

Smash Rookie
To who ever was metaknight(s), grow a pair ov balls and learn to use some1 else other than a mofo who gargles kirby's balls. Now where the **** is Ali...

Top Bottom