• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet results

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Don't worry Gnes, I'm sure they'll play again soon in NJ and it'll be recorded cause NJ knows how to record ;)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Jash - Yo Jash, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Chip has one of the best Toon Links...of all time!

Nah, dat nigga ***, Jash showin' 'em who's boss. I'm really proud of you. Good **** for winning. Sorry I couldn't have given you a better set, I'm so awful at that TL matchup. I've only played it like...5 times.

NinjaLink - Good stuff! You finally beat Wyatt. Double eliminating him, nonetheless. That IC vs. Diddy **** is real gay, good job backing up what you said on the boards. Stop messing up chaingrabs!

ADHD - Don't worry about today. It was just the purple shirt. Good luck finding a way around the IC ****, if anyone can find it then it's you.

Zen - Nice meeting you. I'm glad you did really well today. I had a bad first impression of you because of the way you acted towards Shadow and others after you beat them at your first tourney, but I guess you were just fighting back since a lot of people had given you ****. You're really good and a good sport, I'm happy you could handle Wes's **** talk and don't mind that HILARIOUS and amazing kill being uploaded. Definitely someone I'd like to play in the future.

By the way, Yonkers is only an hour from me and I get my license at the end of April. I don't mind driving an hour.

Bizkit - Good stuff today. Thought we had you guys in teams! Keep coming down to NJ/NY. Every time you do, there's such a noticeable improvement in your game.

Doom - 5th is acceptable. :)

Jtails - This guy impresses me so much. Ever since last year when I met you, I knew you were really talented and could end up on top some day. You're almost there. Keep up the good work.

Leo - It's a shame that teams was such a disaster! I thought we had Pat and Bizkit (PitG and Bazkit too good), but I guess we fell apart towards the end. We'll do better next time.

Keitaro - Step it up! Good job beating Bum three times. Looks like you overcame your DK problem. By the way, any time you need to use my controller, just let me know.

Bum - I have so much respect for you. Our set was really good and you were really hard to beat. I'm happy to see you back in action. Thank you so much for what you said to me.

Will - Your 2v1 comeback against us was CRAZY! Lmao. I fell for so many crazy DK tricks since it'd been so long since we've played. :p Good stuff beating BlackWaltz.

Ron - Wow, you really surprised me. I didn't expect you to still be really good after so long of not playing. Your Pikachu is really scary. Work that Falco up!

TeeVee - What happened? Good **** winning teams and making Cheese cry about ROB for 20 minutes, lmao! If you'd beaten Bum, we could've played.

BlackWaltz - I hope you got home okay last night. Thanks a lot for providing me with a way to get here. You need to come over and start ****** again.

Prawn - You play sooo much better when you're high. Really hoping you can get some before the next time we play so I get a full set out of the new and improved Prawn.

Wes - You vs. Zen was the best match EVER! I've never laughed so hard at somebody's **** talk. Step that placing up though! You know you're better than that. If you need to pull some W's, bust out the MK. Your Pit is pretty good, keep practicing with him.

Pat G - What happened? :/ By the way, Barbie isn't viable. Put some work into that Lucario or work on a new character altogether.

PD - You've stepped it up a lot. You should main Wario.

Cheese - So, has TeeVee been banned yet? :)

dMT - You really don't have an accent, lmao. I guess you just mixed up some words at the end of one sentence and it sounded a LOT like you had one, lmao. I said that because I knew you spent time in Turkey (right?).

Red-X - East Coast Ikes are ridiculous.

Problem - You're way too good for 25th, dawg. Practice up.

Kirin - Don't get too down about today. I'm sorry I had to gay you.

Allied - This guy has the illest hype. Juice is so amazing. Glad to see we're getting back on top. You need to step it up! Use more Kirby!

Dire - What Wes said. You're such a talented player, it's a shame to see you just drop out. I hope there's some way you can come to enjoy Brawl again.

Dosis - Our MM was fun. Lol at Lylat making me kill myself at 31 and 0. :D

This was a fun tourney. A bit cramped, but it's alright. I'm kinda bummed that 5th didn't get money, but it's alright. Good games to everyone I played.

BY THE WAY, ICE CLIMBERS DESTROY DIDDY KONG. THIS MATCHUP IS TERRIBLE IN EVERY RESPECT.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Zen - Nice meeting you. I'm glad you did really well today. I had a bad first impression of you because of the way you acted towards Shadow and others after you beat them at your first tourney, but I guess you were just fighting back since a lot of people had given you ****. You're really good and a good sport, I'm happy you could handle Wes's **** talk and don't mind that HILARIOUS and amazing kill being uploaded. Definitely someone I'd like to play in the future.

hes not a really good sport, thats false hes an *******. i beat him and the guy randomly flames me 24/7 now and brags about how his wifi ladder score/record is better than mine.

-dMT-

Smash Lord
lol Doom when I ever tell you I was from Turkey? o.0

I knew I had bad memory but, that bad?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
hes not a really good sport, thats false hes an *******. i beat him and the guy randomly flames me 24/7 now and brags about how his wifi ladder score/record is better than mine.
He was certainly a good sport in real life.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
why do you always wanna start arguments <,<

btw anti,i think i saw you at best buy before the tourney, playing supermariobros wii
you weren't doing very good lol:ohwell:

-RedX-

Smash Lord
So I'm gonna actually do shoutouts for like the first time:

1: Jash - You entered singles WTF Amazing ****, we still didn't get to MM lolol
2: NinjaLink - I wish I could've stayed to watch the rest of your matches.
3: ADHD - Nothing much to say from me lol
4: Zen - This guy got 4th after being inactive for like...7-8 months.
5: Bizkit- Great Snake dude, I wish I could have took a game off of you but I made a few errors =(
5: Doom - Good stuff o-o
7: Jtails - I always see you in top 8 lol
7: Anti(Basic Sausage) - wut
9: Bum - I might not be at your tournament next week =/
9: Will - DK PRO, wanted to take a game off from you too >.> and I wish I knew what stage I should bring DK to lol
13: Penta - **** taking 2 bucks from me =( good stuff ****** losers after losing so early in winners.
13: Blackwaltz - Thanks for the friendlies, I think I understand Olimar a bit better now.
17: Prawn - Didn't get to MM before I left.
17: Wes - I enjoy your tournaments =)
17: PatG - I expected you to place higher.
17: Red-X - You ****ing suck, lrn2getlikeSan.
25: Kirin - You're suppose to outplace me yo
25: Bluecheez - I honestly thought you would beat me during like 2 minutes into the 1st game....lol idk how I won like that vs you. Can't believe I find Olimar harder offline for me.
33: Dosis - Didn't expect you to come here, nice meeting you.
33: Dark Pch - I think I only won vs you because not that many Ike mains around here now for people to learn the matchup. I really think you should have done much better at this, sorry for not getting 5th, I'm not good >.>
49: LinkX- Nice meeting you.

I'm glad that I'm getting to fight better players and improving myself, wish I could get better faster though =_=
Good stuff to everybody else.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Hey if anyone has replays on their wii with zen can you please upload them?

He asked me to tell you guys that.

Zeyad600 (12:16:35 PM): I was able to save replays on multiple wiis
Zeyad600 (12:16:51 PM): Idk who the wii owners are but I would like it if I can have myself uploaded more
Zeyad600 (12:17:06 PM): can you ask on the smash thread]
Zeyad600 (12:17:11 PM): cause i dont have an swf account
leaf ninja marth (12:18:58 PM): sure
Zeyad600 (12:19:14 PM): i have replays vs doom allied and will i think
Zeyad600 (12:19:28 PM): also the wii downstairs I have a replay with basic

Thanks

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I'm probably one of the few players that can play fine on lag TVs because of me coming from wifi+my character and do great on regular TVs =)

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I almost lost to dosis or whatever his name is on the laggy tv. down with 1stock 100% to his 2stock 40% 3rd game. then i nado'd him to death and won.

If thats wifi its really gay.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
no offense bigm.

I understand you've beaten good people before.

but zen and doom are better then you. I just want you to realize that and not let the wins get to your head.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I'm probably one of the few players that can play fine on lag TVs because of me coming from wifi+my character and do great on regular TVs =)
I almost lost to dosis or whatever his name is on the laggy tv. down with 1stock 100% to his 2stock 40% 3rd game. then i nado'd him to death and won.

If thats wifi its really gay.
lol i don't notice the lag in these tvs either x_x
but i guess thats cuz im a wifi wh0re too lol

Prawn

Smash Master
Prawn - You play sooo much better when you're high. Really hoping you can get some before the next time we play so I get a full set out of the new and improved Prawn.

yeah i just hope other people understand this LOL.

at DNA next week I'm gonna try to break my ninth place curse, gonna be hard with so much of Juice comin down but its aight.

I'm gonna get drymouth from smoking some weed then I'm gonna drink some Juice(no homo)

oh and New jersey sucks GET @ ME

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Oh and mike...

Stop flaming people outta no where...
naw yo its not out of no were, you dont understand ill tell you later. plz dont say anything atm

no offense bigm.

I understand you've beaten good people before.

but zen and doom are better then you. I just want you to realize that and not let the wins get to your head.
dont meatride him because you clearly dont know what your saying atm lol. im not saying im better and never did say i was better even when i won. he was just being a real ******* ever since i beat him (aib chat). that post was stupid, please dont start saying ppl are better than me when i never said anything about them being worse. and wtf this has nothing to do with doom i know you might be freinds with zen but he shouldnt hate people when he loses to them. his brother is chill, why cant he be even though he lost to me?

edit:nothing against you, its just you probably didnt understand my last post and what happened before it

HelpR

Smash Ace
25: helpr- dont go desperation metaknight, everyone knows the matchup really well
lol. yeah, that was a pretty bad move. I've been picking up MK for like the past 2 weeks, and I didnt have a chance to use him in the tourney, so I figured, what the hell. I obviously dont know how to use him yet though, but i'm probably gonna keep working on him until I get him respectable. In retrospect I probably should have gone to like delfino against you so I could abuse the platforms better, though your banning of brinstar definitely took away my first choice. It was a good match though and I think it was a decent note to go out on.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
naw yo its not out of no were, you dont understand ill tell you later. plz dont say anything atm

dont meatride him because you clearly dont know what your saying atm lol. im not saying im better and never did say i was better even when i won. he was just being a real ******* ever since i beat him (aib chat). that post was stupid, please dont start saying ppl are better than me when i never said anything about them being worse. and wtf this has nothing to do with doom i know you might be freinds with zen but he shouldnt hate people when he loses to them. his brother is chill, why cant he be even though he lost to me?

edit:nothing against you, its just you probably didnt understand my last post and what happened before it
I brought up doom because of that whole thing on the nj pr thing with the laggy tv's btw.

but I'm not meatriding him, i'm just saying you shouldn't think you're better then him because you beat him, IF thats what you're thinking. and by accomplishments zen's kinda trump yours. Just saying.

But I'ma end this argument because I dislike arguments over threads. Plus this is a results thread.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
why do you always wanna start arguments <,<

btw anti,i think i saw you at best buy before the tourney, playing supermariobros wii
you weren't doing very good lol:ohwell:
OH THAT WAS YOU, i knew it was a smasher but i couldnt remember the name.

Word i was getting ***** so i went over to play NBA Live 2010 to burn some time like how a true *** would.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Maybe BigM never really played that game.

And if NinjaLink never ****ed up the CGs on ADHD, it would of been so brutal lol. BAN ICS

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Lmao @ Anti's comment.

@Big M

Last time I checked a "true ***" is a black person. <3

Wes ran the tourney well,he's mad cool feels like a big brother. Much respect fam

I lost to Jash and Jtails who are both great players, thus great loses.

17th is what's blowin mines.

Oh yea smh to the nicca that was blowin the loud speaker mad reckless.

Top Bottom