• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
you mekos, of all people rag is a great teams player. You guys will do well. y'all should practice before the weekend so u can get chemistry down.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Still looking for a partner. I can give rides to anyone in the raleigh/durham/chapel hill/cary area if need be. And yes I did just bribe ppl to be my pard for a ride. Pathetic, I know....

BEHR

Smash Hero
I come for both and its better to smoke in a group then alone which is something I dont dude.

I like to look at at as a social gathering...it helps me be lose as a person and also kills my nerves before matches. o 3o

edit: also I dont do it to get super stoned I just get high enough for me to function,and it will be fun to do it with bros that I havent seen in a long time. <3

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Still looking for a partner. I can give rides to anyone in the raleigh/durham/chapel hill/cary area if need be. And yes I did just bribe ppl to be my pard for a ride. Pathetic, I know....
If Darksyde isn't coming to this then I'll team with you ( and bum a ride :) ).

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
josh is going skydiving.

and I'm pretty sure hes talking about brawl.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
general, I can give you a ride, however, I do not have my after nine. thus, you just have to be okay with being home before nine.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
We gonna hit up somewhere to eat friday night.

Wait for us to get there around 11 then we should all go eat.

Fo sho

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Oh sorry general....I'm just not that good at melee. My sheik is s***t and that's my best character lol.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
no....I don't want someone to take pity on me and be my pard....I want to be their last act of desperation. That way they can't get mad if I f up.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
no....I don't want someone to take pity on me and be my pard....I want to be their last act of desperation. That way they can't get mad if I f up.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
sry for the double post....my browser keeps messing up. I use Safari; does anyone else have this problem?

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I come for both and its better to smoke in a group then alone which is something I dont dude.

I like to look at at as a social gathering...it helps me be lose as a person and also kills my nerves before matches. o 3o

edit: also I dont do it to get super stoned I just get high enough for me to function,and it will be fun to do it with bros that I havent seen in a long time. <3
I'm messin' dawg.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Anyone in Brawl need/want me as a team mate? I really didn't plan on entering teams but if anyone needs a team mate just hit me up.

Mullins

Smash Apprentice
We have decided to dedicate this, our last tournament, to Slurms Mackenzie. We need to honor the fact that he partied on so that we may have this tournament. We were able to escape the clutches of a fat slug thanks to his party skills. :(. Sadly the Babes could not make it to this tournament as they died at a party not too long after the incident. So, party on you smash ***** but remember Slurms!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4518/futurama-party-on

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
mullins I love you and I can not wait to see you saturday.

Top Bottom