• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

stingers

Smash Obsessed
"Mekos" asked me if he wanted to team earlier. i'm assuming he hasn't found a teammate yet, so try asking him

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
K thanks. Though I doubt he wants a tourney noob like me. But I will ask. Thanks again.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
no clue, that's on crio.
Interesting that I was hanging out with Crio earlier yesterday and he told me he wasn't going to this when I asked him for a ride. Hmmm :/

Whatevs

Hopefully someone can pick me up. I'll be in the Huntersville/Charlotte area.
I really would like to get to this so whoever can help me out would get madd props lol
You can redeem your props for a chinese finger trap :3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well i hope hes going =/ i havent talked to him in awhile but he said he would give me and jim a ride to this...

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
well i hope hes going =/ i havent talked to him in awhile but he said he would give me and jim a ride to this...
Maybe it was his way of avoiding having to tell me no. My feelings however, wouldn't
have gotten hurt lol

I hope you get a ride stingers. If I see Crio at this it might be awkward. And yes, HILARIOUS

<3 Crio lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Me: Stingers are you going to lose to pp again?

Stingers: no clue, that's up to pp
I'm not entering, but if you(Stongers) MM me I'm going to try as hard as I would in tournament, which is fully, which is what I always do(except for that one time we friendlied and I was having fun sandbagging lol). Guh.

Oh yeah I forgot to post yesterday that Ali is going.

Ali is coming to this, guys.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You slay me with your ridiculous and unnecessary self-doubt when you've proven that you care enough to be very talented, yet choose to insult my skill by saying that I never try vs you when I have insisted several times that I do.

Going to the dentist and then getting off on stuff. Have a wonderful day bros. <3

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh can Ali please give Daft a ride. <3

Also whos gunna boom boom at this?

and I need a Melee Teammate.

lord karn

Smash Master
@BRAWL PLAYERS: Don't forget to bring wiis. If you want brawl to finish on time, bring setups. We have like 7 tvs in the apartment, but only like 2 wiis. Everyone needs to make sure they bring at least a game system, just in case. TVs are appreciated, too, obviously. If you're system is used then you won't have to pay venue fee.

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to play/train the next two days starting tomorrow since I got off work?

Hit up the cellie - 646-546-6352

Edit: I'm being forced to work on Sat. -_-'

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
You all have no idea how pumped i am for this. This tournament will be great. We are going to be there late friday night and leave sunday morning when we wake up.

Accepting MM's as well playas.

Also i am speaking for PP as well. PP and I are accepting teams MM's as well. Gotta start practicing for pound 5 lolz

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MM from either you or PP, separately, was acceptable.

But now you're throwing in MMs against team Catfish? How much more lopsided do you want your matches to be?

lord karn

Smash Master
So it looks like everyone on the prs will be here. lozr and ali and peter will be here. This tourney will be stacked.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, but it's also balanced since there's gonna be a lot of other people too. I think asheboro, wilmington, oceans car, and CT's car...so many good people all in one tourney. This thing looks like it'll have more NC than herb 3 did lol.

so uh...ik it won't affect me but...are we gonna figure out payout there, or do top 5?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
it is better to have bill and lost than never bill at all.

*CT*

Smash Lord
@BRAWL PLAYERS: Don't forget to bring wiis. If you want brawl to finish on time, bring setups. We have like 7 tvs in the apartment, but only like 2 wiis. Everyone needs to make sure they bring at least a game system, just in case. TVs are appreciated, too, obviously. If you're system is used then you won't have to pay venue fee.
Sorry bro I don't own a wii, brawl or melee :o

Top Bottom