• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Nah sorry man I have to leave from the airport to make it in time =( Can only make it for singles.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Karn, whatever L0zR suggests to you - please don't do it.

He is trying to humiliate me, yet again.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Karn, you should totally put ZIO vs Choconilla in the first round of melee singles. They just got done playing at my cousins and Choconilla actually won a match. Besides im not trying to humiliate ZIO or Choc but seriously who else could ZIO stand a VERY good chance at other than CHOC?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
what if me and zio played first round.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're such a ***, Adam.

Why not try to play me in Tetris? Huh? Since I always say I'm good at it, and you're out to beat me in everything, why not play me in that. Give me nothing to have, afterward.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I dunno ocean you tha dern best that may be a little unfair wouldn't you say?

Edit alright nigr gemme a couple weeks

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh adam <3

MM? my young link your weegee.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mark only needed a few minutes and he got it down pat.

You don't need weeks to get good in that damm game.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
stingers remember I 3 stocked you with bowser? good times.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ocean i accept.

Zio you the best in tetris i dont care if your better than me. But lets be honest do you really want to go against soneone you know you're gonna lose to in tourney? Or would you rather face someone you know you have a good chance at winning at. I know you and you will not even try against someone cause you tell yourself your not going to win if you know the person is better

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
lolz whateva dood. Dont worry about it then karn.

I dont want you on the sidelines either drinking all the DAM beer!

You better be playing some DAM matches if you intend on getting better at this game

:mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wat.

This was not in the plan. Neva would have bought those ..............

Hey, let's go to kyles right now and make some burgers.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Definitely will be there for singles. Would like to do doubles though. But need a partner. If anyone is interested please lemme know. I can use nearly everyone but I am best with MK, Diddy, Zelda, ZSS, and Falco if you care what character you partner with. Not much experience in the doubles department but if you want to meet up friday night I live at in an apt at Duke. There is room for you to stay if need be.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey, welcome =] nice to see a new face. i take it you play brawl, nice. sometimes people meet up at the venue on friday night (since it's someones apartment) but idk if karn is letting people come over friday. but if he is you should show up and play some before =]

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Oh. Well I haven't read through all 40 pages but do you know if someone is looking for a doubles partner?

Top Bottom