• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren II: I Can't Believe it's Not Bill, 7/10, Chapel Hill, NC

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mekos and rag? LOL

me and jim have this on lock. craig and sushi are the only ones who stand a chance. maybe.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
naw...if rag knows how to play dubs well we got this. U aint gonna win cuz of individual skill. U need teamwork. and if rag has good spacing I'll give him all the support he needs and we will win ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You all have no idea how pumped i am for this. This tournament will be great. We are going to be there late friday night and leave sunday morning when we wake up.

Accepting MM's as well playas.

Also i am speaking for PP as well. PP and I are accepting teams MM's as well. Gotta start practicing for pound 5 lolz
Wait what? Text me fool.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
whens the last time u played brawl? i'm actually quite confident jim and I could take u and sankeith, he's not very good in dubz so he needs a strong teammate to back him up

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
you mekos, of all people rag is a great teams player. You guys will do well. y'all should practice before the weekend so u can get chemistry down.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Daft-boom boom is what we did in the HERB 3 Bathroom. o 3o

and if you wanna team we can.

I play Fox and Falco. o 3o

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
Daft-boom boom is what we did in the HERB 3 Bathroom. o 3o

and if you wanna team we can.

I play Fox and Falco. o 3o
Is still wanna keep the possibility that I'll come so, someone, ride. Please?

Hopefully I'll see you guys

Top Bottom