• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

Gardevior

Smash Lord
you got above me...and I uaired you like...20 times and then faired you. I know i don't make it easy, but you have to be able to find a way down. cuz once you approached me in the air, if i got that first uair, i didn't let you down easily. you can't let me get that first uair.

if it wasn't a tourney set, i wouldve let you know that. but we never played again after that.
Only way to kill Peach, I swear. :/
(@ a million uairs)

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
rag beat boss also, just sayin.

our melee/brawl scene mixed good with eachother at this. at least that's what I got out of it.

and holy **** if you were at this really late. some of the funniest **** I've witnessed in a long time. thanks guys, this tourny was great. so many setups.

gofg thanks for teh green.

kale for pr's. and keith you need to add except seth in your location brah. get at me.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Dorsey combo, gg.

random.........I haven't been playing smash much... but ever since around 2 weeks ago, i've developed well.. semi-amazing powershielding skills. Not just doing it repeatedly while Ace is short hop lasering me, but totally in-game under any circumstance i'm PSing like half of them whenever a PS is possible on average lol. 3/4 of I'm really on..... I also lost my controller and have been using another one since a month ago, idk if that has anything to do with it or what though, but it's purty cool.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
this is exactly what i've always thought. but then kevin tells me his recovery is actually very good. but my opinion still stands.
its really long... and if she has a jump can go higher (just vertical) farther than foxes

and the invincible explosion thing that has weird *** hitboxes if she does in on a ledge, or before, or like falling off a ledge

null55

Smash Master
just got back

one of the funnest tourneys i've been to.

shoutoutz laterzzz.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
oh, well it was what i heard. dont really care about you or shady. I'm the best, and thats all that matters.

Top Bottom