• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Our shots to the back of lucas's head were amazing. Double head shot! love you bro

Also, I had the most amazing nerf gun shot of the night. Black chris was playing some friendlies against someone and I shot him right in the forehead. Wow @ the anger on his face. lol Go Me!
omg both drneo and yay got perfect kill shots on me with NERF guns. And bl@chchris was sooo mad his face turned red. Now he's called RedChris.

The next one should be called The gathering of brethren II; The puddle
:laugh:

Is it finished being constructed yet?

if not send me the supplies and i'll help

also i'd just like to make sure everyone knows, you ain't gonna touch her while she's sleeping, that's just ****in' sick. i can't believe you mother ****ers, you are the sickest nastiest ****ers i've ever met in my god**** life. you gonna have to go through me if you tryin to touch her while she's passed out. mullins can you believe these sick sons of *****es, what the **** they talkin' bout. what the **** is so funny? why is this funny? it's dead ****in' serious. you ain't gonna lay a finger on her while i'm here. what is so god**** funny? are you laughing at me? are you laughing at her? what the **** is so ****ing funny? will you still be laughing after I punch you in the stomach huh? after I lay you out? hey man, these guys are in here talking about sexu-ah-ly molestin' your girl. i protectin' her, don't worry, but still man, these are some sick ****s.

holy **** guys, you got a god**** puddle on the floor. go get some towels. come on! there's a puddle! a god**** puddle! what is so god**** funny? is this a trick puddle? is this some joke I don't know about? you mother****ers, i'll make a puddle in your god**** face. what is so ****ing funny? when there's a ****ing puddle you gotta get some towels, you gotta put some ****in' towels on it. No! I don't know where the puddle came from, what's so god**** funny? I will not lean over and smell it! What the **** is wrong with you *****s? You guys is ****in' nasty! What is so god**** funny?! what the **** is wrong with you? when you make a puddle at your parent's house, they kick you out? you guys ain't seen a stitch ah ***** in your life.

Fruitbag? you callin' me a fruitbag?
His name's ph00tbag... oh, we'll dat cool man dat's cool.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
chris, u mad?

still, no shot beats my headshot on JMH. get at me.

oh and neo, it was so awesome having you here. you and your doc need to come to more stuff.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I'm a little agitated that anyone would even think I was mad at all. I handled that as level headed as anyone could. I barely even stood up and asked who did it. If I was mad, something wouldve happened. Instead, I let it go.

I hate false accusations.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
M@t- You're pretty good man. Keep playing and you'll get it. Also, by the way I read you're post about beating me in friendlies. Just for the record you beat me once. Just saying. Good stuff though.

word, my bad on that, i never meant to imply that i was actually winning more games than u in friendlies

however winning some does imply that i have the potential to

you were definately **** though, **** that cape, btw

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
I had a lot of fun at this tourney. Thanks for running it Karn!

Aaron - Thanks for the ride again bro! I hear you're getting better haha.

Ricky - I'm glad you made it out to another tourney man, your Doc still *****.

Josh - Dude friendlies were so fun. Thanks for the advice, I will beat your Marth one day.

BlackChris - Dude you're getting better faster than me QQ. Haha next time man, you better prepare to lose. $1 MM!!!!

Diatenshi - I had fun in our Marth dittos, that is my favorite matchup.

JMH - You avoided me all day son. Hahah just kidding bro <3. Fun friendlies at the end, your Samus is to good.

Ocean - Bro, I finally see you at a tourney and we still have not played haha.

PP - Where you at bro?

Anyone else I missed sorry. Had a lot of fun and I hope I can make another tourney soon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
my shoutouts:

hinryu: ima keep getting better, and so will you. Keep playing smart, and you'll get it. I've finally found that sooo much of this game is mental. It's hard to practice, but you'll get it bro. I accept.

matt - great to ride with you, and thanks for equally splitting gas. Such a man, and we will get better together. Gboro smash is on the rise.

dr. Neo - nice to meet you. Good set and nice doc.

Josh - I WILL NOT MM YOUUUU...ok mm? Lol luigi ganon matchup. Ur falcon is still **** though, good stuff.

cam - good stuff. That first round was close, but I went back to fd where you proceeded to **** me. And thanks for not playing the second round of our mm. Really gave me a boost of confidence. I'll get that falcon some other time.

graham - doesn't have a smashboards account. But I love you broooo

tj - get better again. You stay just a step behind me. Or do I stay just a step ahead? Either way keep going, uz I aint stoppin.

dj - I need friendlies with you. Desperately. You're the wall that I need to et over soooo bad. All in all - **** sheik.

sheik - **** you.

snap - keep playing, and improve. Ik it's hard, but you're more than capable. You got this bro.

ocean - pick a character. Then learn the character. THINK. Then **** with the character.

others - *ganon taunt*

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
ocean - pick a character. Then learn the character. THINK. Then **** with the character.
yes sir.

also after a long hard think when I should have doing math work, I have decided to stick with jiggs since I know her best already.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
what is the puddle story? :(
Kimbo Slice came by and informed us very loudly that we had a sizable puddle of an unidentified fluid on the floor.

Incidentally, this dude had attended at least one tournament previous to this, but I think I and Chris were the only people who recognized him.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
u mad? u mad.

he also killed you twice after that.

Top Bottom