• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I don't have any right moves. She punishes wron moves, and I don't have right ones, vs her. Even when I tried to play against DJ doing absolutely nothing but like...empty shorthops, she still found ways. What I need is experience. But nobody else plays sheik. More than the matchup itself, I lack experience. That's why I was hoping to MM Fiz, to see if it's just djs sheik, or if it's all sheiks.

I hate fighting her. But that's all I need to do right now.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
hey mullins/matt/that other guy in the car, do I have the right of way?

also I love you too kevin.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh and it was nice to meet shady.

whatta cutie.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
he is. dem sideburns mmmmmmhmmmm.

I was legitimately scared that you had a bomb. I was about to go airport security on you.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yes, but to do that you would have to come to cary, and if you do that, I'm not letting you leave.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I cant even read someone. There is no excuse to losing to a predictable player.

plus im just.. god awful about being predictable myself.

i dunnoooo.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
dude what you talkin' bout you cute as hell.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i think we should just let snap quit. it is what he wants.

you will be missed man, and take care.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, you have lots of resources to help you get better. You have lots of experienced players in NC, and you have the Peach boards, and you even have recordings of yourself to look over. It's perfectly possible for you to improve, but you have to let us help you bro.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i mean honestly outside of pp we all suck in nc. in all games. i mean realistically we're only good in relation to each other. oos we get wrecked.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont agree. (the brawl half that is) since we had a player make it to bracket at pound 4. rag would have as well if m2k wasnt in his pool.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yo snapp, you pump up kale alot- trying to make everyone see that he is good. thats pretty commendable seeing how he does the complete opposite for you.

@ stingers- shady 3-1 kadaj u idiot. they split in GF's

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i mean honestly outside of pp we all suck in nc. in all games. i mean realistically we're only good in relation to each other. oos we get wrecked.
I disagree. You have been showing great promise in Brawl, and I'd argue Raggy and shady have as well(among others).

$Mike is always getting better in Melee, and Twitch and Karn are too. Ali wants to come back to both games, and LoZR obviously is improving and could make it to brackets next time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright in melee. lozr and $mike are solid mid tier players. i won't knock them.

brawl is my expertise however, and we're not very good. shady you shouldn't lose to random ddd's and my ****ty rob if you're the 2nd best in the state. and keith i read that shady won set 1 of gfs and kadaj won set 2.

Top Bottom