• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
As far as people of consequence/good players, his bracket was Diddy, Kirby and Wario (I think). Being that they were all very solid players, it's unquestionable that Fonz did an awesome job, but to say it was an unprecedented feat was where I took issue.

As for Falco, I respect Falco players a good bit. It does take a good amount of skill to get kills with him.
ahh i see, some of the more winnable matchups for ganon (still terrible, but yeah) its still one hell of an accomplishment though

oh well for the actual tournament im teaming with tommygreenshirt. but id love to go around with xubble and do some ganon teams for some money :p

am i maybe sensing TWO ganon challenges here?
ah i see, im teaming with dirt and its going to be AMAZING
uk community has told me that im wasting my money...i dont believe this to be true

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There's a chance Kalm'll be showing to the next tourney here.

There's a possibility of him teaming with me.

**** will go down.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if my wifi worked, i would

okay americans ive seen of your strange tradition of making adverts with tabs on the bottom that can be pulled off for people who are interested, im currently maknig one to stick up at the anime convention this weekend to advertise my tournament, the question is: are the tabs normally laminated as to stop the tabs from getting wrecked in ones pocket?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh what the **** is that!!!

wait...meekspeedy lives in your region? and his ranked 3rd?
does your region suck or did he get good suddenly REALLY fast?
it appears everyone who i first brawled with are suddenly high in PR's

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
He got a lot better over the past year, yeah.

Our region is weak compared to a few American regions, yeah, but it's not bad by any means.

And stingers, from what I'm told at one point Ice Climbers was like Falco is now here, lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
He got a lot better over the past year, yeah.

Our region is weak compared to a few American regions, yeah, but it's not bad by any means.

And stingers, from what I'm told at one point Ice Climbers was like Falco is now here, lol.
oh, so I guess everyone just knows the MU really ****ing well then?
I guess that's the only way that many falcos can get by XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
naw, they are just on printed paper, and then cut up into the tabs. if someone cares enough about it they will make sure it doesnt get destroyed.
cool, i laminated them anyway because im just like that
because its an anime convention, people are too busy enjoying themselves with things to think about protecting a tiny bit of paper

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
I've tried everything i know for retrieving files but nothing works =| its gone for good so now i gotta pretty much start from scratch just getting through a quarter of the stuff took hours....

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Did you try an external harddrive?
Or taking it to someone who went to college for computer engineering and knows what they're doing?

Ganon just doesn't like us trying to figure him out.

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm going to a local tomorrow, wish me luck.

Also there will be a live stream, and I'll be the one running it actually. So tune in to http://www.justin.tv/dla__ if you want to chill with me and watch some good brawl. That's where I'll be playing most of my matches too so I'd appreciate the support :)

Xubble

Smash Ace
It's 2011. Email is for spam, viruses, and confirming your address for websites. I thought EVERYBODY knew that.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hey guys, just at a hotel after a convention, pretty fine

also, does anyone know of a german gaon who now lives in america who once beat ultimaterazr? a guy told me this happened and i wasnt too sure on it, ubt if he knew names then i figured he probably knows his ****

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Played Brawl yesterday and missed the old times.
Very busy lately...

But it was very refreshing to stomp everyone's *** with my steel boots again!!

Ahh.. I can still smell their blood on them. <3

Top Bottom