• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im still a ganon newfag because ive never seen kosk about before
also can i get a link to the original combo video? not entirely sure if ive ever seen it before

Heartstring

Smash Legend
although that sound deep and whimsical, i cant make sense of the phrase ans what you were implying with it
im tired and dusty, warehouses arent cool xD

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I can bring him back... but first let me tell you about this cool mindgame I discovered: you do a retreating Dair into a stutterstep Fsmash. Instarape. I wonder why no one else does this?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I can bring him back... but first let me tell you about this cool mindgame I discovered: you do a retreating Dair into a stutterstep Fsmash. Instarape. I wonder why no one else does this?
Because you think outside the box, unlike the rest of the squares.

I'm actually getting my motivation back, for using Ganon. It's been so long, though. I honestly don't know where to start.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I do that all the ****ing time on wifi.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
everyone does that
i do that **** with rob

edit: naw not rly
but otr tho
wheres ijosh at?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i do a similar thing. only with usmash instead....damn i love that move

Ganon boards for most europeans.
And for worst grammar.

The two go hand in hand.
that offends me way more than it should.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
The retreating Dair -> stutterstep Fsmash was Kosk's signature mindgame, that's why I posted that I discovered it lol. I was trying to lure him out of hiding.......

There's even a thread named after it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213451

it's a mandatory read for all Ganon mains, I'm appalled that none of you have read it.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah I'm sure that all of the seasoned dorfs have read it... in fact, reading it probably had a lot to do with them BECOMING a seasoned dorf.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
indeed. i remember coming across said thread when i was a little filly new to the boards and i was all like 'wat'
and now i use ganon

Xubble

Smash Ace
The retreating Dair -> stutterstep Fsmash was Kosk's signature mindgame, that's why I posted that I discovered it lol. I was trying to lure him out of hiding.......

There's even a thread named after it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213451

it's a mandatory read for all Ganon mains, I'm appalled that none of you have read it.
This. Warning: it will change your life FOREVER.

Top Bottom