• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Yeah not likely, but should be possible on the Pendulim on RC.

What kinda weird hacks are those?!??!
Ike dies, but side B's all purpley, and ganon dies, and so does Ike........LOLWUT

:phone:

Xubble

Smash Ace
Can you imagine if this ever happened randomly in a tourney?

"Well, DLA is down a stock with one left. Looks like San has this mat- WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!"

You know, I think this "double stock destruction" thing could be pulled off in doubles. It'd have to be pixel perfect, but I see it happening.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ahhh, the retreating thunderstorm into stutterstep FSmash thread.

Best thread on SWF.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I mean,
if we're going to get technical, flame choke to jab would have guaranteed killed a bit earlier than that, and less risky. bahaha.

But still, good find.

Why FC on Wario? We can Uair, Usmash, Fsmash... Regrab... Dair.

We don't need to FC. Unless maybe you grab wario out of his jump and you're holding a tire... lol.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Did you watch the video?
Fsmash doesn't TAKE TWO STOCKS OFF THE OPPONENT

Real quick, did you find this, or is this two stocks off thing a revival?
And is this Vs. Ike exclusive?

:phone:

Xubble

Smash Ace
I assume it has to do with the fact that the victim is forced to hit the ground. They lose a stock when they leave Ganon's hand cause they're on the blastline. But since they HAVE to hit the ground, they don't actually die when they leave the hand. Then the victim hits the ground and loses a stock and actually does die and respawn.

That's what I think happens. >_>

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
^ as of late no

but the boards have been pretty active here and i like it like that....

speaking of which HOW GOES THE FREAKING RESEARCH FOR THE FLAMECHOCK LOCK!?!?!?

I WANT A FULL PAGE REPORT ON THIS DAMMIT

Heartstring

Smash Legend
nite, youre being far too organised for your avatar. stop XD

you pretty much covered everything on it to be honest

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
nite, youre being far too organised for your avatar. stop XD

you pretty much covered everything on it to be honest
BALONEY!

THERE IS MORE WORK TO BE DONE!!!

ONE DOES NOT STOP WITH A MERE TEST LIKE THAT!!

I WANT TRIALS AND RESULTS!

and if i was really chaotic then i'd just be banned from the boards or Verm would kick me from the ganon boards atleast =|

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
I like how ponies have taken over the smashboards. But I have the manliest MLP avatar ever. BOW TO FLUTTERDORF

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
They got Divilenta too... when will this nightmare end.

Oh but since you've been gone, Fonz won a tournament with Ganon. Then bought beer for the entire venue.

Also I got 3rd at my last tournament with Ganon, but I pocketed the cash lol. Don't blame me, I'm not 21 yet.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well nite, im honestly unable to think of better uses for it, because of the sheer knockback on our jabneutral smash it wont be able to be done more than once, it also requires a fairly uphill slope, and in my own country the only stages legal that can have large slants are lylat, frigate, ps1(it kinda has them) castle seige and delphino. the only ones where slants are prominent is lylat and seige
i jsut dont see it being useful enough :(

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Smashboards is no longer a site about Smash Brothers. Everything is LOL and ponies
^^^^ This

Also, hi, Div. :0 Long time no see. And to answer your question, I've been inactive upwards of a year, only having gone to three tournaments, each months apart. It's primarily because I had to move to Oregon, where the Smash scene is... a joke (at least in the Eastern part). I'm definitely gonna go to Apex though.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
To be fair I'm just glad that Bronies at least tolerated here. I'll be nice and just leave my brony-ness here as my avatar and signature at most. You know you love Flutterdorf. Woah Fonz won? :O super gratz to him, and to you too DLA.

Yeah it has been a while since I rage-quit huh x) ahhh I know the feeling. Colorado kind of...sucks for tournaments. Especially since I'm in Pueblo where the scene is nonexistant at best. There's a card game shop here that has a Brawl league of sorts but I haven't checked it out yet. First I need to get my Brawl disc back from my friend before I can start crushing face...or rather getting my own face crushed knowing my old skill level. :p

And Verm when did you get that awesome red-font username and incredibly Ganly usertitle?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh, colorado sucks for tournaments?
damnit and sapphy was telling me to get a placement there for when she mvoes XD
still i get you, the uk is lucky if we have 4 tournaments in a year, this years actualyl been good and we have had 5 this year with another planned for december :(

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Well it really depends on the area. I'm sure that Denver and probably Colorado Springs are great for tournaments. I'm in Pueblo...which is 100 miles south of the edge of Denver and 40 miles south of the Springs. Sucks man.

Top Bottom