• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
indeed, the only viable things are jab up a slope and tipman
its a shame, because ganon so many ways of setting it up. if only he had a jab with low knockback

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I've used the 2nd hit of nair actually. I find it useful on platforms.

Bf for example, if they're shielding and they fall off of the top platform backwards (watch GIMR's video on this) you get a free hit.

If you use the 2nd hit of nair, you can easily Get a free Fair, Usmash... Idk, alot of things. Uair.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the problem with ftilt though is that it has stricter requirements than that of a jab

also it only seems to work on oli...

^ i meant this after a flame choke
theres plenty of characters we can ftilt after a flame choke. olimars just got the most lenient timing on it. here, have a list:
Kirby
Mr. Game and Watch
Diddy
Meta Knight
Ivysaur
Charizard
Ike
Yoshi
Ice Climbers
King Dedede
R.O.B.
Capt. Olimar
Jigglypuff
Pikachu
Luigi
Toon Link

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
theres plenty of characters we can ftilt after a flame choke. olimars just got the most lenient timing on it. here, have a list:
Kirby
Mr. Game and Watch
Diddy
Meta Knight
Ivysaur
Charizard
Ike
Yoshi
Ice Climbers
King Dedede
R.O.B.
Capt. Olimar
Jigglypuff
Pikachu
Luigi
Toon Link
yes but im saying hes the only one who it can successfully lead to a force getup on slopes with ftilt

everyone else has weird properties...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you got baptisted? how old are you?

i dunno how it is there but for england baptism is the sort of thing you have done at like...birth

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Depends on the religion. And in Christianity it depends on the denomination. I'm baptist, so for us baptism is something you do either when you're saved, or when you want to make a public announcement of your salvation. In my case, it was the latter. I've been a Christian for quite a few years, and I'm 15. So nearly 10 years since I first was a Christian. About 3 since I've actually been passionate about it.

:phone:

edit: ^pretty much that. Very few find baptism neccesary in the Protestant church today. Just an exclamation. My church likes believer baptism, because then it's your choice of announcing your salvation.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Hey Z1G, hit me up whenever you feel like Brawling.

:ganondorf: vs. :ganondorf:

Oh, and I found this lone copy of a social studies book in my classroom today:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Vi kan säkert spela senare ikväll, EX.
lol, Bengt-Arne har härmat mig, den jäveln!!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
While we're speaking different languages. :p

Ich könnte nicht für das Turnier mitfahren an diesem Wochenende nach Portland. Scout war krank geworden, und könnte nicht fahren. Ficken mein Leben.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ich könnte nicht für das Turnier mitfahren an diesem Wochenende nach Portland. Scout war krank geworden, und könnte nicht fahren. Ficken mein Leben.
Not bad. Here's the sentence in correct german:

Ich konnte an diesem Wochenende nicht auf das Turnier nach Portland mitfahren. Scout ist krank geworden und ich konnte nicht fahren. Fick mein Leben.

:059:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Not bad. Here's the sentence in correct german:

Ich konnte an diesem Wochenende nicht auf das Turnier nach Portland mitfahren. Scout ist krank geworden und ich konnte nicht fahren. Fick mein Leben.

:059:
Danke, Gheb. Ich habe verlegen, dass ich einen solche Fehler gemacht haben lol. Schlechte Fall Ordnung. Es gab zu viele Wemfallen Klauseln. :colorful:

Edit: Auch, ich besuchte GSB, und ich sah euer freundlichen kommentar über meinen Smash tag. XD

I think you mean 'er konnte' ;p

<3 Deutsch
Scout ist tatsächlich eine Frau. xP

Top Bottom