• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

Noa.

Smash Master
Thats nice :(
But are you going? Or are you going somewhere else??
I'm definetly not going to the beach. I'm not much of a fan of it anyway. Besides, I already told you that yesterday. And SK8TR isn't too impressive. Even we're better than him. But when people do play his marth, they usually compliment it.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
spike i will team with you if no one does.

Thanx bro! Yea i guess itll be me and you. Even though we have neva played b4 lol, but as long as we have fun. Ill get there early like at 12:00 i think registration starts so we can practice. And dont worry, I wont pull a retro on you..... Only way is if for some odd reason I cant attend, but I wont partner swap you!

**** tony look wat you did lol. Now ima have to own yall at teams :laugh: I hope you in retro get knocked out in pools XD j/k

Good luck to you guys and make sure you go " NOW" everytime that pink broken fluff ball gets near you!!!

Hey spike if gindz cant make it ill partner with you. I dont wanna pull a retro on gindz so ONLY if gindler cant make it. if you want.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it alot, but ima just partner with galax cuz gindler might show up and he has been asking for partner just like me. So we are alike :)! Thanks tho and i hope gindler makes it so I can see Gindler vs Retro!

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I'm not sure if my usual doubles partner will be able to come to this. If he doesn't show up, I'll be looking for a partner.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if my usual doubles partner will be able to come to this. If he doesn't show up, I'll be looking for a partner.
Well i guess im teaming with galax, but as of right now i have recieved no response from him. So if he doesn't respond and your partner doesnt show up ,sensei we could team up.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
your answer is yes. lets do it.
Aight cool. Me and you in teams!!! If you wanna play online b4 the tourney here is my fc: Spike (1719-2861-9485)

If not, I'll be at game zone as soon as registration begins so we can practice there!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Well, he's not good. No where near recognizable. I'd be surprised if anyone heard of him.
Watch the words Draco, it's not very nice to insult a person's skill.

Stafu is a pretty good Marth.

Chaz is the best Marth in Florida atm.

those are the only Marths I can think of in Florida...
Thanks Rx-, and yes, Chaz is nasty. Forgot to add ZMT there. Not sure if HRNut still plays Marth, but he's great too.

KK well im starting to get real worried i wont have a partner...

Rx?
Stafu u taken?
Action b@st3rd you taken?
Sensei?
Anyone That I havn't mentioned?
Please just Let me know if your interested

If nobody responds ill just team up with someone randomly there... :confused:Hopefully
Sorry Spike, turns out I have to tend to house duties this day as Parents are currently away on a cruise. Would have loved to team, but good luck in the tournament.

Good luck to you all and have fun. Drink up on some Yoohoo before every match.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Anyone know what time the Tonyfest is today? I get off work at 8, but would like to attend, if only for a little bit.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Draco, I dont see other players talking about how good you are, so dont be telling others that Sk8tr is a noob. Yea he might not be 'OMFG AMAZING', but as a friend, you should at least not destroy his self confidence or talk bad about him. :ohwell:

Noa.

Smash Master
Yeah, but I know him personaly As in childhood friends, leaves right across the street, played N64 with him, etc. So it's not like I'm just some random guy bashing him.

Besides, he actually is decent. His only problem is that he's too predictable. :ohwell: But he still tends to do well.

Draco, I dont see other players talking about how good you are, so dont be telling others that Sk8tr is a noob. Yea he might not be 'OMFG AMAZING', but as a friend, you should at least not destroy his self confidence or talk bad about him. :ohwell:
I never said he was a n00b, just that he wasn't well known. Completely different. And you said he was bad and that you tend to sandbag him. Why not take your own advice.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I never said he was a n00b, just that he wasn't well known. Completely different. And you said he was bad and that you tend to sandbag him. Why not take your own advice.
But I'm just playing with him when I sandbag and he knows that. And when ever we play, he is usually taking me to the last stock and beats me, so he's not bad. But kinda true on the predictable part, but he'll get better :) but lets stop fighting and get..

BACK ON TOPIC.

At what time would this end?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
u still partnerless xyz? if so im sure someone will partner with you. I woulda if i knew you were coming

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!
We are in need of TV's and Wii's
its urgent as the tournament is tommorow
Please contact me if willing to help
321-202-0169
call or text whenever

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yo adrock i Know registration starts at noon, but if i get there at noon and register, can I play friendlies until the tourney starts?

Top Bottom