• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

-Spike-

Smash Ace
So it seems like this tourney gonna have alot more competition than the last one. Ahhh man! LOL
Here i thought i was gonna breeze right into first/second again XD! Ima have my A game ready then.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
great. this is what i got myself into since raven ditched me as a teammate. what the hell...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
great. this is what i got myself into since raven ditched me as a teammate. what the hell...
retro ill team with you no prob, but u said u wanted sheer kinda makes me feel like azz u kno. If you dont wanna team with me your not obligated too. So just let me know. We teamin?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ryan what the heck...

are you going to this?

Give me a call!!!

I'll always team with crew first!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Stafu is a pretty good Marth.

Chaz is the best Marth in Florida atm.

those are the only Marths I can think of in Florida...

Noa.

Smash Master
Stafu is a pretty good Marth.

Chaz is the best Marth in Florida atm.

those are the only Marths I can think of in Florida...
Well, he's not good. No where near recognizable. I'd be surprised if anyone heard of him.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Well yea looks like im partnerless for this tourney. I got replaced :urg:

So im currently looking for a partner. If anyone is interested just let me know.
I really wanna do doubles so I hope i can find someone...:confused:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
KK well im starting to get real worried i wont have a partner...

Rx?
Stafu u taken?
Action b@st3rd you taken?
Sensei?
Anyone That I havn't mentioned?
Please just Let me know if your interested

If nobody responds ill just team up with someone randomly there... :confused:Hopefully

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Well yea looks like im partnerless for this tourney. I got replaced :urg:

So im currently looking for a partner. If anyone is interested just let me know.
I really wanna do doubles so I hope i can find someone...:confused:
Hey spike if gindz cant make it ill partner with you. I dont wanna pull a retro on gindz so ONLY if gindler cant make it. if you want.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Attention!
If You Would Like To Bring Your Wii And A Tv Be My Guest!
But We Might Not Use All Of The Tv's Or Wii's Brought
As We Don't Have To Much Room
But We Are Allowing People To Bring Wiis

I Will Need A Certain Amount Of Tv's And Wiis Though So Give Me A Call On My Cell
At 321-202-0169 If You Are Willing To Participate In Bringing A Tv And/or A Wii To Be Used For The Tourney
The Tv Can't Be To Big Though

Yohohoho!
Contact Me If You Are Interested!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Thats nice :(
But are you going? Or are you going to the beach?
Isn't the beach always there? while tournies are somewhat rarer than that...annoying teenyboppers just ruined the beach for me.

Hey spike if gindz cant make it ill partner with you. I dont wanna pull a retro on gindz so ONLY if gindler cant make it. if you want.
Ha, I think I actually pulled a gindler on retro...but I should know by like 8 whether I can make it or not. I just hate driving for 2 hours so I need a ride to jax and back, I have one there just not back here by like sunday morning, so I may be here.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Isn't the beach always there? while tournies are somewhat rarer than that...annoying teenyboppers just ruined the beach for me.

Ha, I think I actually pulled a gindler on retro...but I should know by like 8 whether I can make it or not. I just hate driving for 2 hours so I need a ride to jax and back, I have one there just not back here by like sunday morning, so I may be here.
allright cool. I hope you can go tho. are you coming to Tony's smash fest? get some practice?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
whats that supposed to mean?

hiROI

Smash Lord
lol. No he's going with his family either on Friday or Saturday, and he's kinda my partner, so I was just wondering :laugh: Teeny boppers makes me:(

Gindler

Smash Champion
whats that supposed to mean?
It means that I teamed with Kei instead of you? Idk it's not an insult or me saying kirby's broken or anything......I can destroy you in singles though if that's what you thought I meant :chuckle:

@caps: yeah I hope i can make it, if i'm at the tonyfest then i'll be at the gamezone tourney.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
It means that I teamed with Kei instead of you? Idk it's not an insult or me saying kirby's broken or anything......I can destroy you in singles though if that's what you thought I meant :chuckle:

@caps: yeah I hope i can make it, if i'm at the tonyfest then i'll be at the gamezone tourney.
oh thats hilarious. destroy me in singles? nah, we're pretty much even. :)

Gindler

Smash Champion
When I play gay with yoshi I can destroy you, I was able to beat sheer with gayness........sooooo, but yeah ha pretty even I'd say.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I definitely struggle vs gindler's yoshi. Too pro for sho.

Yah John I'm going to this. We gonna team or not?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I definitely struggle vs gindler's yoshi. Too pro for sho.

Yah John I'm going to this. We gonna team or not?
Only when you sandbag sir. It's so blaringly obvious :urg:

Gah, sorry posted so much in here. Cancelled classes, guess it adds to the hype but oh well *takes a break*

Top Bottom