• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yes it will be capped
were not sure at how many people yet though
maybe 40 or maybe 50
we don't want it getting too crowded you know?

but what you can do is drop by the store earlier and pay your money like through out the week before the day of the tourney to save a spot
or if you don't have the money you can just drop by to write your name on the list
just to save you a spot you know?
they like you there anyway of course were gonna want you to come back bro
were gonna need someone who offers the good competition
Thanx bro. That makes me feel good XD!
Well its kinda of a far drive for me so Ill just get there that morning of registration early. Good looking out and ill cya there!

retro you still wanna team? if so ill let you know for sure by the end of this weekend if i can make it or not

hiROI

Smash Lord
yeah i know i love bleach
well im pretty sure he can bring it in
im interested to see what they look like
so yeah its his wii and its only for friendlies
be my guest hiroi
Why thanks! We even got Ichigo! So, Draconoa44, bring it holmes.

And Gindler, if you want we can get that black and white yoshi in no time! We recently added a brown yoshi:)

Noa.

Smash Master
yeah i know i love bleach
well im pretty sure he can bring it in
im interested to see what they look like
so yeah its his wii and its only for friendlies
be my guest hiroi
Ok, just wanted to check to make sure. And it's my wii, hiROI's just my friend. :laugh:

Well there should be a texture for white/black yoshi............they kinda forgot to make them for real for some reason
Just so you know, I now added the black Yoshi texture, and I think he looks pretty good. :)

Gindler

Smash Champion
I was pretty sure changing yoshi's color would be easy, well compared to all the crazy one's more elaborate characters get =D

Noa.

Smash Master
I thought we were a team for texture hacks D:

ps: major hype
We are. I guess I should have said that you were just my friend who helps me so much with texture hacks.

I was pretty sure changing yoshi's color would be easy, well compared to all the crazy one's more elaborate characters get =D
Actually, I didn't make the texture the hack myself. I just went to a website, and voila, there I find a Black Yoshi texture hack. Though I will try to learn how to do texture hacks myself over Spring Break. Not that they'll be any good.

And about crazy and elaborate, you should see some of the Peaches we got. They were mini-skirts instead of long dresses, and you really notice how skinny her legs are.

Unfortunately, G&W texture hacks seem to be impossible, despite the fact that he's just a flat character. That makes me sad. :(

Gindler

Smash Champion
Darn, just saw some nice textures online (stormtrooper fox, purple yoshi, obama falcon, space ghost falcon, ninja turtle squirtle, all sorts of nice ones) doesn't look like I'll be making it to this gamezone tourney though yeesh

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Lol... nah we woulda beat ur team ;)

...retro... i kinda never got an answer from you... lol so we teamin?
go to tony's smashfest if you can and lets see how we do. if not, then we'll team then, but i wanna see how we do in teams.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Well.. sorry I cant make it to the fest. I have HW like crazy due tonight and I gotta be at work at 4am tomorrow. Well I definitely need a partner for this. I would hate to drive all the way out here and then not have a partner XD!

So if anyone is interested in partnering with me please let me know?

P.S.
In teams i can go pit, rob, mk, and currently working on wario.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Well.. sorry I cant make it to the fest. I have HW like crazy due tonight and I gotta be at work at 4am tomorrow. Well I definitely need a partner for this. I would hate to drive all the way out here and then not have a partner XD!

So if anyone is interested in partnering with me please let me know?

P.S.
In teams i can go pit, rob, mk, and currently working on wario.
then lets just team, cause tony's been asking me if i had a teammate, so yea, lets just team.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
then lets just team, cause tony's been asking me if i had a teammate, so yea, lets just team.
Aight sounds good to me. Ill probably get here early to ensure that I get a spot for doubles and singles. Also, that way we can get some friendlies in and see which team will work best for us. We got this!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Looks like my attendance is at a 50% chance now

hey guys i need a partner is anyone wants to team. you guys have seen my pika and know its good.
Teaming with pika always seemed iffy to me. Random thunder killing me off the top is always a concern :chuckle:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wait so did the chances of you coming go up or decrease?

...and i heard if you come ur teamin with caps ... hmmm could be interesting

Hopefully you dont get matched up with Mk's the whole time again XD! Eh we gotta get some friendlies in!!!
Went up...well went from 100%, to 0%, to now 50%

Doubles: Gindz + Caps = deadly combo
About half the time, the other half I'm knocking you into **** and running into your huge hits :chuckle:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ha, that seems to be how it works out.

Oh gamezone guys, is outside food allowed? if I do go Imma have to get some pizza for sure.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Outside? =/
Guess there is always that Cici's down the road, better start looking for some of those magic Cici's pennies..............
gah, now I hope I can make it.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Is this tournament THIS weekend?

first post says Apr 11th, but i could have sworn someone said Apr 18th somewhere in the middle of this thread.

Is it definately Apr 11th?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Outside? =/
Guess there is always that Cici's down the road, better start looking for some of those magic Cici's pennies..............
gah, now I hope I can make it.
i thought you were going to jax?

Top Bottom