• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

Toneh

Smash Lord
ill be surprised if it hits 30 ppl. The last 2 Play n' Trades i went to had like 13 to 17 ppl, unless your that good at getting the word around lol

Toneh

Smash Lord
hmm i might check it out. Depends what im doin that day.
yeah we changed it to 20% of the pot for the winner
yeah SHE isn't hopeing for too many to come
she wants it small for her to be able to buy equipment
darnnn only 20 %? i was hopin it was gona be a gift card to make up for it then lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just looked at the florida gaming thread, and they are having melee first this time, not brawl. so i wont be able to come to this after florida gaming as originally thought

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
action *******
the man who taught me all about brawl
my sensei zoro
he talked alot about you when he used to train me and my 2 brothers
hope you can make it so i can finally meet you
that still going on this Saturday right? again, I'll come to this

황미영

Smash Champion
I will probably be able to come. Since it's really close to where I live, and since it's cheap I could probably bring like 3 other people with me. I have a small tv and a Wii I could bring if you want me too.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
thanks man
anyone you think you might want to bring?
invite some friends bro
oh and when is the turney start?

I'll try...X.x people are going to florida gaming and i don't think anyone from WATO are interested on going. Nor the lounge...so is going to be just me I guess.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I just found out about this and I am going for sure! I was sooo bummed that i couldnt make the Florieda Gaming tourney because I get out of work at 4:30 , but FINALLY A TOURNEY I CAN ATTEND WITHOUT WORK GETTING IN THE WAY!!! So after work ill head straight there. This outta be fun!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
ugh as of now maybe only 3 or 4 because this is our first one
but only like 30 people are showing up so it wont take all night
and probably more? After Florida Gaming...maybe I can attend two event on one shot...

however, I'll be there.

Gindler

Smash Champion
No doubles? that's depressing

Oh well only 5 bucks and my plans got cancelled that day so might as well.
oh registration 12-7? does that mean we can play friendlies during that time then?

-Spike-

Smash Ace

oh registration 12-7? does that mean we can play friendlies during that time then?
I dont think so. I think the store opens at 12 and they are allowing registrations until 7 when the tourney starts. But that is a good question. Is there gonna be time for friendlies before the tourney?

Oh yea and if for some reason they do teams me and u! LoL

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

so you're going man? i think you can do friendlies, gotta ask them 1st. this will be good.

I dont think so. I think the store opens at 12 and they are allowing registrations until 7 when the tourney starts. But that is a good question. Is there gonna be time for friendlies before the tourney?

Oh yea and if for some reason they do teams me and u! LoL
awesome you're coming too! hopefully friendlies will be held, just ask them. can't wait to fight your pit again!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
awesome you're coming too! hopefully friendlies will be held, just ask them. can't wait to fight your pit again!
Yea Ill be there as long as I dont get lost! LOL

I might no got pit this tourney. I might use a different char since its such a small tourney and just save pit for gigs but idk well see. I have been Secretely trainin new char and would like to see where he stands, but like i said idk might just stick with pit just for prac to be ready for gigs. I guess itll pretty much depend what type of mood im in. LOL

But yea defintely gotta do some Kirby and pit matches for fun before the tourney!

Hopefully all the tuff brawlers go to the Florida GAMING so i can take this tourney!:coolmonke

-Spike-

Smash Ace
radiX is gonna win this...
hmmm forgot about him.....could be tougher than i thought. Me and TONY in the finals lol!
Hopefully i can beat him again but idk he has gotten way better.

2hrs lata:
So tony just texted me and said people from fullsale gonna came so this tourney might not be as easy as i was hoping lol. But at least it wont be boring!!!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Nah, I'm taking tony out since I have plenty of tony experience.......then again he has plenty of gindler experience, hmmmm

Might have to practice my fox here, since I can throw 5 bucks away.

Masky's not coming? =/

Oh the fullsail kids are coming? virg could win then, I've seen his fox do some nasty things to the all mighty TripleT

Oh, and I am pretty sure the florida brawling kids are coming over once melee starts (which is before this brawl tourney starts)

I hope Tony (can't call him radix) wins though, big fan :colorful:

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Please bring TV's and WIi's if you wanted to do mroe friendlies okay?
any questions about today call 321-202-0169
and ask for me Adrock

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, I was wondering when we could start heading over.....like for pre tourney friendlies or what not

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Nah, I'm taking tony out since I have plenty of tony experience.......then again he has plenty of gindler experience, hmmmm

Might have to practice my fox here, since I can throw 5 bucks away.

Masky's not coming? =/

Oh the fullsail kids are coming? virg could win then, I've seen his fox do some nasty things to the all mighty TripleT

Oh, and I am pretty sure the florida brawling kids are coming over once melee starts (which is before this brawl tourney starts)

I hope Tony (can't call him radix) wins though, big fan :colorful:
tony's coming? aw crap, i better practice up! and virg winning? not on my watch. kirby>>>fox, lol.

@ gindler- you can head over now. don't see why not. i was there earlier during my break practicing up.

황미영

Smash Champion
I'll probably be over there at 5 too. My brother was going to join too, but he got pissed off during practice and now doesn't even want to play... :/

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Nvm prize is only 20%.

That means if 30 ppl come winner gets $30 lol.

edit: Gamezone I know u guys are new to tourneys but ur not gonna get a whole lotta people comming back if you're taking 80% of the pot.

Top Bottom