• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown III: Nov. 27th - Garden City, MI - Lain, Anther, AND Judge? ****!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Not coming. Working 'till close Johns confirmed.

That's what happens when you work retail on Black Friday weekend. :C

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
arc your video confuses me you up b so many times and you get spiked by a thunder
That's my awesome working :p

Also: Is there anyone that might be able to stop through Mount Pleasant to pick me up? Xatic/Coco maybe? I know you guys are in Bay City so it's not that far off. I am willing to help on gas for anyone who does!

If anyone can please send me a PM and post here. It's been too long since Ive been to a decent tourney!

TheMann

Smash Ace
Ahhh Gameyard..... not too far from home sweet home. I have no reason not to enter singles this time, I have a job, I have money, I have the time. I honestly don't remember the last time I entered singles lol. I'm even for like the first time ever gonna accept MMs. Let me know!

D

Deleted member

Might just skip this and wait till next season to enter tournaments

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
I would honestly like to go but here's my problem tho...

I can't take a roundtrip on the Amtrak train like I intended to, aside from that the cost for a coach seat is ridiculous...and then Greyhound is out of the question since there appears to be no stations in the Garden City or Dearborn area, or anywhere nearby that area as a matter of fact. I live in Flint, so if anyone could give me any ideas or even better offer a ride (willing to pay for gas) I'm open to anything right now.

lain

Smash Master
Topix, my advice to you is to ride the greyhound (if it's significantly cheaper). If they're like the same price right Amtrak cause it's nicer I guess lol.

There's no stations in Dearborn or Garden City, but there ARE stations for both Amtrak and Greyhound in Ann Arbor. If you come here I'm pretty sure you can get a ride. I'm still checking to see if I can get the car for the weekend.

@ sneaky YOOOOOOO come dawgggg. I'm pretty positive you can get housing from some of the nice michiganders here

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yo my dude Tako, when do you need housing. I am housing one friend Friday night and then Shugalicious and Kbizzle on Saturday. I can probably house you if you wanted to come to this.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Will there be housing available? I'm considering coming to this.

Edit: I can't tolerate cats, I'm really allergic to them
Lawl, tako i doubt you remember me since you where uber drunk but get to this we need to play since we didn't get to in ohio last weekend. :D

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Lawl, tako i doubt you remember me since you where uber drunk but get to this we need to play since we didn't get to in ohio last weekend. :D
I remember you playing L on Sunday morning, but that's about it lol. I was pretty hammered on saturday, and most of sunday tbh.

Yeah TC we need housing for Saturday night maybe, I'm still not 100% we going, but Cinci did bad on Saturday we need another shot at redeeming ourselves.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I remember you playing L on Sunday morning, but that's about it lol. I was pretty hammered on saturday, and most of sunday tbh.
I drove you and lain to taco bell at like 3 in the morning lmao. We sat at the drive through window for like 10 mins deciding what we wanted. LOOOL

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I drove you and lain to taco bell at like 3 in the morning lmao. We sat at the drive through window for like 10 mins deciding what we wanted. LOOOL
WHAT I TOTALLY DON'T REMEMBER THIS WTF!!!! You must be kidding sir.

EDIT: If I was acting like a total baby I apologize, it happens sometimes when I'm really trashed. I usually hear about it afterwards lol.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
WHAT I TOTALLY DON'T REMEMBER THIS WTF!!!! You must be kidding sir.

EDIT: If I was acting like a total baby I apologize, it happens sometimes when I'm really trashed. I usually hear about it afterwards lol.
Lmao naw you where pretty chill. When we got back you walked in sat down and passed out lol.

TOPIX

Smash Apprentice
Topix, my advice to you is to ride the greyhound (if it's significantly cheaper). If they're like the same price right Amtrak cause it's nicer I guess lol.

There's no stations in Dearborn or Garden City, but there ARE stations for both Amtrak and Greyhound in Ann Arbor. If you come here I'm pretty sure you can get a ride. I'm still checking to see if I can get the car for the weekend.

@ sneaky YOOOOOOO come dawgggg. I'm pretty positive you can get housing from some of the nice michiganders here
Good **** then...

Then I need to know who's willing to give me a ride to and fro the station so I get back home. You wouldn't happen to be offering would you (assuming of course you do get that car). If not...

Can I hitch a ride with someone from the station in Ann Arbor?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Something **** seems to go down at every Gameyard <3. So no worries Ori there will be more. Speaking of..I need to find a date for January since there are no more good dates left for December.

Top Bottom