• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown III: Nov. 27th - Garden City, MI - Lain, Anther, AND Judge? ****!

What's The Point

Smash Master
He's saying he'll beat you at Nope's.

Also, Shugo and KB, we should be a 3 man crew if the crews thin happens. You are OoS, I am how MI gets OoS, it just makes sense. Plus I like winning.

Sumer

Smash Ace
lol sheik ditto.

I think I remember playing Shugo at MLG Columbus, and he went Sonic, but we had to get off after we both lost a stock. o.e

Sumer

Smash Ace
Thanks. XD I also got Malcolm to play me with Sonic too, but we got kicked off again! >.< We'll have to play again if you make it out to this.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Attendance list has been updated. Keep in mind everyone after like 22 are AIB peeps and half of them probably aren' going to show anyway but we are looking at a decent turnout for this especially since its Thanksgiving weekend.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I may show up but idk yet ill probably come for friendlies and crews after my family party

Boxxy

Smash Lord
BTW i really hope i dont get 2nd to last seed in doubles again lol...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
BTW i really hope i dont get 2nd to last seed in doubles again lol...
Yeah after the last Gameyard I'll give you 3rd to last ;)

And crews is 5 a person. Rules will be added when I feel like it. (most likely later this evening) I have a few projects to do.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sure Boxxy. Put me down for $5, best 3/5. That or $2-3, best 2/3.

I'll let you know when I'm there, it depends on my cash at the time.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Obviously there are exceptions. But MI doesn't really MM because most people just want to win money from them, which is understandable. It's just opposed to the way Ohio does it to just play matches with people.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I see, well yeah it makes sense I suppose. Still...I suggest getting in the habit of MMing outside of bracket just to recreate an environment of playing for stakes, it makes most people (lolnotInfern) play like they would in bracket. Playing tougher players also helps people get better too, but I know you guys already know that.

On that note: tentative MM WTP? :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol WTP i do at least 2-3 mm every tourney lol I dont win them all but no one wants to mm ICs :<

Also, are crews gonna be draft? that seems the most faiir so we dont have a crew like Lain, Shugo, L_Cancel, King Beef, Anther

What's The Point

Smash Master
Doesn't matter if there is a stacked crew. That is like complaining that Lain is entering singles. Regardless there is a favorite to win. Also it's crews of three.

Sumer

Smash Ace
lol WTP i do at least 2-3 mm every tourney lol I dont win them all but no one wants to mm ICs :<

Also, are crews gonna be draft? that seems the most faiir so we dont have a crew like Lain, Shugo, L_Cancel, King Beef, Anther
Pretty sure it's gonna be choose your own crews, then anyone who wants to enter but doesn't have 3 people goes into a pool that gets drafted into crews of 3.

Top Bottom