• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown III: Nov. 27th - Garden City, MI - Lain, Anther, AND Judge? ****!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ I got this. The tournament should run smoothly for the following reasons:

It will be Brawl only.

I will not be running things by myself.

I have the capacity to learn from past mistakes.

The venue is ours until 12 and the tournament ended at 12:30 last time and that was with all of the craziness.

We can fit in a side event but for now I am merely taking a consensus of what people would want to do if we put in a side event.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Crews is looking more favored than mid tiers but its too early to determine yet. But the possible attendance is looking hype. Lain, Anther, SK, possibly L, King Beef (possibly but it seems likely hell show),Boxxy, Tutu and a lot of other MI peeps. This gonna be a **** Gameyard.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Requested to work from 8-4 on that Saturday. It's gonna be crazy. Hopefully I'm not exhausted when I get to the tournament. lmao

Top Bottom