• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown III: Nov. 27th - Garden City, MI - Lain, Anther, AND Judge? ****!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I can't wait to start ****** Snakes with Fox/Marth. Too many otherwise free *** ******* be bankin on that character's gimmicks and auto-space-for-you u-tilt. :cool:

God Kais!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I can't wait to start ****** Snakes with Fox/Marth. Too many otherwise free *** ******* be bankin on that character's gimmicks and auto-space-for-you u-tilt. :cool:

God Kais!
MM meeeeeee.

And lol I should bust out my Fox. Its actually getting pretty legit. Still need to master that SHTL.

And Snake is so "eh" now. People are just now figuring it out is all.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hehe maybe it's just my character's lack of a good aerial chase game. She can juggle, she can pressure, she can even frame trap, but when it comes to chasing Snake when he's high up and mixing up his fall direction/throwing out aerials, there isn't much she can do but wait or try to punish from the ground.

Ah well...I guess it's time to bust out the Fox on that mofo.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Well I gotta do a Sheik one, cause the boards don't understand how free she is.

Whether or not you want to play my Falco(in a separate MM) is up to you.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sure, I'll donate more to your empty wallet woes at the end of the event bro. :)

@ Tutu- I'll let you know if I have enough for another set.

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
Lots of mm's being thrown around. I love it. I would play if I had enough :( too bad I'm broke :( it's cool tho, I will provide hype in the background. Lmao :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh and since Ori will unable to attend this, I need another person I trust to help me run stuff. I have another person to help monitor my stuff/add people in while I'm busy but I want a 3rd person who has been around enough to know about how to seed, etc. Holla at ya boi.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I may be able to come for a bit to this actually. The family party I'm going to might not start till like 3 or 4 so like I can come and hang out and maybe help seed/do dubs but idk. I will keep posting once I know more.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I hear ya Tutu lol.

Anyone else want to MM? It'll be tentative based on my money after my guaranteed to happen sets with Tx2 and TC though, just keep that in mind.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's all good man, I'm sure I'll see you at a tourney sometime in the near future. With a new, better paying job that I just acquired, I'll be more active and willing to travel farther than I've ever been.

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay Tutu you're hired. Then again you always seem to help me with seeding anyway. Problem solved.

Also KB the housing offer is still on the table.

Top Bottom