• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

The Director

Smash Lord
Hooray! I'm looking for a chill turnout, but I still want to have a wide variety of talent.

And nothing says a wide variety of talent like the Kackman.

xatavor

Smash Rookie
I got a date tuesday. So I'm voting for Friday.
But everyone else in the world is voting Tuesday, so it looks like I'm going to be missin' out this week.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I got a date tuesday. So I'm voting for Friday.
But everyone else in the world is voting Tuesday, so it looks like I'm going to be missin' out this week.
Bring your date to GE, O.o It'll be fun. But I really don't care about the date, I should be able to go anytime. But I would like it sooner than later because I might have to go to GA sometime after Christmas

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I guess I'll do a Tuesday tourney. Anyone who's interested should come to GE tomorrow at the usual time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know this is gonna sound odd, but I won't be here to check for your answer until Monday night of next week due to my trip to PA.

My question: when is the GE next week? I might be able to go if it's not Monday. It's be fun to meet everyone and see some people that I haven't seen in months.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I know this is gonna sound odd, but I won't be here to check for your answer until Monday night of next week due to my trip to PA.

My question: when is the GE next week? I might be able to go if it's not Monday. It's be fun to meet everyone and see some people that I haven't seen in months.
Thursday.

It's always thursday. Oh snap, that means it'll be the 1st.

Ackkk... Imma be hungover...

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I've inherited your DI skills Kidd.

(not quite to your level though but man it makes a difference)
This post has nothing to do with what I quoted originally.

However...

"Stupid questions do exist and they normally come from stupid people.."
Adam. Fix your ellipse! That **** has bugged me for a looooong time.

Lareit

Smash Ace
This post has nothing to do with what I quoted originally.

However...

Adam. Fix your ellipse! That **** has bugged me for a looooong time.
Ahh, I had thought he meant how he DI'd so strongly before any of we were really that familiar with such a level of DI(by surviving ness's backthrow)

and it was only 2 periods. Not an ellipse. Just a typo.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well I've only been saying I'll do this for 3 months lol. I'll see if I can convince anyone else to go to either that GE or the big one on the 31st.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Well there you go.

I may make it up to GE a bit late today. Worry not, I'll be there though.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I'll be there at 5. I was there at 4 last week and even after eating at redbowl no one showed up till 5ish.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Those vids are actually from 11/26/08. The only time my brother showed up for Gamer's Edge was the Thanksgiving week tourney.

Anyways, good stuff with the videos. It's always fun to watch the vids, even though I still miss the background talking.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
ARS: Nice falcon and snake matches. You make CF seem high tier.
Devin: Your ddd is amazing. I can only beat it by spamming tornado with mk. Hopefully that will change in the future :)
JMan: We didn't fight in singles, but good matches in dubz. I gonna try not to fall for that f-smash again :)
Kack: I just realized that we have never played a single match. Hopefully we can play in Judgement.
Crio: Good matches. It's amazing how you play almost every character. Btw, nice 120% combo on me.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
@Adam--Broloved the shirt, bro. If you would have flexed, a helmet would have appeared on your head, making your eyes triangle for some reason?

@Sush--It's cool—MK is part of the game, too bad your other chars didn't have tornado, 'cuz I stomped them ;)

@Brandon--Sorry Captain Falcon dq'd you, didn't realize what you were tending to.

@JMan--You are the only person I know who is brave enough to attempt a dash attack under the laser on Halberd, AND through two waddle-dees.

@Pehy-tahn--Stop using your Yoshi to make MK's stall.

@Billy--**** OHIO, WTF?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Crio: Good matches. It's amazing how you play almost every character. Btw, nice 120% combo on me.
Marth 120% combo was ludicrous. Thanks for the compliment, even though it doesn't matter cause your Meta Knight ran train on me.

Multi track drifting edittt

It's cool Devin. I made entry fees plus back, so it was an okay day for me.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I woke up early this morning just to tell all of my GE friends Merry Christmas!

Now I'm going back to sleep.
I woke up early morning to get to drive a long *** way for a stupid family christmas thing.

Bloody waste of time.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Kack: I just realized that we have never played a single match. Hopefully we can play in Judgement.
Alrightys, I look forward to it. ;)
@Pehy-tahn--Stop using your Yoshi to make MK's stall.
Meh I guess I should've seen that coming sooner, I should've tried to egg him or sumthin I guess. :[

Top Bottom