• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

Snap(803)

Smash Apprentice
Who's coming tomorrow?

well, guys... i got some bad news. i wont be coming tomorrow... mom says i need to get A JOB. so i guess instead of having fun ill be filling out some job applications. yay.

i was thinking goodys, belk. jc penny, maybe some resturaunts, does anyone have any other ideas? no anywhere thats hirining? i want to try to get thursdays off so i can go to GE.

ugh. parents:(:(:(

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
Ah?

well, guys... i got some bad news. i wont be coming tomorrow... mom says i need to get A JOB. so i guess instead of having fun ill be filling out some job applications. yay.

i was thinking goodys, belk. jc penny, maybe some resturaunts, does anyone have any other ideas? no anywhere that's hirining? i want to try to get thursdays off so i can go to GE.

ugh. parents:(:(:(

If you move fast and drive fast you can make it, go as soon as you can and get applications fill them out in GE then when you leave turn them in. EASY!

Snap(803)

Smash Apprentice
Who's coming tomorrow?
If you move fast and drive fast you can make it, go as soon as you can and get applications fill them out in GE then when you leave turn them in. EASY!
haha that would be an excellent plan my friend, if only most places didnt close so early.... considering i didnt get home from GE till like, 10 last week. i doubt i would make it.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
x_x I've got a bit of a ride issue for C3. Unless I can find someone who can drive me down to the Caravan meeting place and pick me up when we get back, I don't think I can go.

Unless one of the drivers can take a detour to UNCC and pick me up.

The Director

Smash Lord
Not going to be coming tonight...got a sore throat and I'd rather not be sick for Thanksgiving so I'm gonna stay in. Don't bring those games Jman! Sorry. Maybe next time. :ohwell:

Also, a little update on the tournament that I may hold: I'm moving it up a week to Saturday Jan. 3rd. Hopefully most of you school kids will still be on winter break then. Once again, that's IF I hold one and right now it's about 50/50. Looking good, tho. :bee:

The Director

Smash Lord
Feel better, jOe!

The tournament going to be at your house?
I'm hoping to feel better. I came home from work this afternoon and passed out. :ohwell:

And yes the tourney I want to hold will infact be at my house. I moved it up a week because I need to give us some time to take down our enormous Christmas tree!

Everybody have fun tonight. You pwn that 6 man brackett, Devin!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I looked at the tourney results at C3 and Crio did really good. Btw, is there going to be a tourney this week or not?
I did alright. I lost to MEeP, who is an incredible IC's player, and then Pyronic~Star, who is a **** Olimar player. With my VERY little Olimar experience, he tore me up.

IC and Olimar... figures, my 2 weakest matches are gonna elimi-date me.

IF, and this is a big if, we have a tournament this week, it'll be under 2 conditions. It will be on Wednesday, instead of Thursday, and this is assuming I don't have work on Wed. (Or if I decide to not go in, whatever).

C3 was AMAZINGLY fun, btw. sucks that some of you weren't able to make it. I played a TON of MM's with people. Ended up 4 dollars up from where I started. Chea. I will definitely be going to another big OOS tourney in the future.

Oh... and on the drive home I got a speeding ticket for going 94 in a 60. Gooooood times.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I am so tired. You wouldn't imagine that driving in a car all day would wear you out, but I am ****-all exhausted.

Adam got several shout-outs in the C3 thread. Rock on, Falcon.

Edit: I forgot, Adam owe's me 10 bucks for the FLATLINER WINGS

The Director

Smash Lord
Sorry again for not being able to go...you know how it is with family. :ohwell:

Its a good thing I ended up not going tho, I used the money I would've spent at C3 on a blu ray player for my brother and his wife for Christmas. (this is the last time I'm gonna see 'em for a while, so we're doing the whole Christmas thing now while they're down here)

Also on Friday I used the remainder of my PnT smash winnings on Resistance 2...its good ****. If anybody has it I'll most def. play online.

ALSO...I would go to GE on Wednesday night. I do have to work on Thursday (OBVIOUSLY, LOLOLOL) but it's not until 12:30 so I'm good for a tourney Wednesday night. Count me in.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I know Adam said he would go, Eric can't make it until after nine.

I would bring Bo and Carmen--Billy would be there--probably bring some friends since they'd be on break.

Snap?
Justin?

Lareit

Smash Ace
Sure Jman i'm down for that.

I didn't say I was down devin, I said I would see what's going on. I dunno when my family is doing their thanksgiving stuff. It might be wens/thur
thur
thur/fri

sat/sun"

I haven't the slightest

Anyway, so I'll see you at 2ish Jman?

Anyone else who wants to come is welcome to.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yepers. Well, marlene has to be there at 2-2:30. Im heading over right after. I'll bring a 12pack of Dr Pep, cool?
We needs to work on "Low Tier Hero" stuffz

Lareit

Smash Ace
Yepers. Well, marlene has to be there at 2-2:30. Im heading over right after. I'll bring a 12pack of Dr Pep, cool?
We needs to work on "Low Tier Hero" stuffz
Hah, sure I'll buy some of the best frozen pizza you've ever had(probally)

Lareit

Smash Ace
I might end up coming , I dont think I got anything .
It'll be at my place, not gamers edge.

I live at

1360 Cypress Point Drive APT 106
Rock Hill SC, 29730.

And Jman, no worries about food if you're brining drink. I got that covered.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
How did u guys do though. tourney size, ect.

Are we trying for WABA Dec 20th? I needz to kno guys
There was 92 Singles entrants

I placed in the top 25, Devin placed top 33. Adam and Eric both placed in the 65 grouping.

I won some money off some people doing $1 MM's. Toasty took a dollar from me, then I beat him in brackettttts. Too good.

Doubles, only Adam and Devin entered. I think they placed 17th.

Dec 20th WABA is a bit sudden for me... I probably wouldn't go. That depends though, on how much this speeding ticket is gonna cost me.

Top Bottom