• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

Snap(803)

Smash Apprentice
I know Adam said he would go, Eric can't make it until after nine.

I would bring Bo and Carmen--Billy would be there--probably bring some friends since they'd be on break.

Snap?
Justin?
i think i can make it. my grandma would probally drive me though the alteanator in my car is pretty ****ed. so yeah hope to see you guys there.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Good news! My brother changed his mind. It looks like I can come on Wednesday if I can take care of another matter. If I come and enter, my brother's gonna be entering too.

Edit: Confirmed. I'm gonna be coming with my brother and maybe a friend who'd be coming to watch.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
C3 People: Out of curiousity, did you guys play any "big" people like M2k or DSF?
I took M2K down to one stock in a friendly I played.

I played Toasty (Who I lost to in a MM, then beat in brackets)

I lost a dollar to Tope
Lost in Brackets against MEeP.

Those are about the 4 biggest names I played. Some G-dorf player counterpicked me to Pirate ship after one match. I started laughing riotously.

Then I Ganondorf ditto'd him, and 0% stocked his azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Crio: You took M2K down to one stock? **** you are too good. Who did you use? Ness?
Nah, I've more or less given up on Ness. He's fun and all, but he's fundamentally flawed at important points of this game. If I'm taking myself and my game seriously, Ness can only slow me down.

I used Fox for all of C3 Tourney matches, except at one point I played ROB against MEeP!'s IC's. It was a poor choice, my Fox did better.

In Friendlies, I played a combination of Fox, Sheik, Luigi, Rob, and I was doing Random Ditto's with some dude for a bit.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Wat did Karn place? And Adam is statistacally better. Prolly 80-100 matches, 174:202 ko's. me, Sonic, TL a few, Marth, Ike, Link, Weegee, and C Falc maybe 5 times. Adam:C Falc and Snake. DK twice.Sadly, my Link is better than my TL apparently

The Director

Smash Lord
I'd love to go tomorrow night but right now I don't know where we stand with Thanksgiving happenings and all...I'll most likely be able to come. I'll know sometime tomorrow. I think we had plans but my sister ended up in the hospital so right now who knows what's going to happen.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow. I haven't played Smash since Billfest. And then I played like **** so I need to get back into the saddle.

lord karn

Smash Master
Wat did Karn place? And Adam is statistacally better. Prolly 80-100 matches, 174:202 ko's. me, Sonic, TL a few, Marth, Ike, Link, Weegee, and C Falc maybe 5 times. Adam:C Falc and Snake. DK twice.Sadly, my Link is better than my TL apparently
I got 17th. Lost to Seibrik and Forte. All close matches except for when Forte ***** my Charizard. I had Seibrik the first match but then I ran into a forward smash. @_@

The Director

Smash Lord
Yo Karn, since you're following this thread when is the next Billfest? More to the point, when are the next couple of Billfests? Is there one the 3rd or the 10th of January?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
The tournament will probably be around 6:30 ish, Sushi, but I should be there earlier for friendlies and such.

I'll let you know tomorrow just when I'll be there.

Btw: I'm getting paid for work tomorrow, and I don't have to go. cheaaa. Too bad after that day I don't have a job.

The Director

Smash Lord
Btw: I'm getting paid for work tomorrow, and I don't have to go. cheaaa. Too bad after that day I don't have a job.
Dude that sucks. That's going to make paying that speeding ticket difficult...

Speaking of that speeding ticket, WTF? I have to go to court for doing 83 in a 65, meanwhile you only have to pay a ticket for doing over 90 in a 60?? What state did you get caught in?

Also, I'm a posting machine today. YIZZEAH

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Dude that sucks. That's going to make paying that speeding ticket difficult...

Speaking of that speeding ticket, WTF? I have to go to court for doing 83 in a 65, meanwhile you only have to pay a ticket for doing over 90 in a 60?? What state did you get caught in?

Also, I'm a posting machine today. YIZZEAH
No, I have to go to court.

IN FUCKING VIRGINIA.

Rage.
This is why you have to obey the law.

Dagani

Smash Cadet
I will be there around 10ish if anyone is still there.

Luckily I have to miss the tourney part to work, which is good since I'm like $-30 in my account right now. And still owe Brandon...

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Sorry I couldn't make it guys, parent johns. There were 3 other people willing to go if I went but my parents decided to be gay.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I won the whole thing. Singles, never lost a match.

Doubles, I said **** it, teamed with a level 9 G-dorf. And I won.

Friendlies, I never lost a match.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
My brother and I were rocking in doubles this week. I gotta bring him again sometime. Too bad I couldn't save my Kirbeast matches. :/

I didn't do so hot in Singles this time, either but that doesn't bother me.

Edit: So... Who here other than me enjoyed Thanksgiving?

Top Bottom