• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
If u guys want a no money tourney, and MM to supplement it, i'd gut it out to come. I may otherwise show for friendlies.... posskbly

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Wrath of the Lich King comes out tonight at midnight.

And I am not interested. This is incredible.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Yeahzz, devin ended up winning. I finally think I have a decent matchup for him though. Gotta polish up mah-luigi-boo.

3rd place got me some money for MM's at Billfest, should be nice.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
umm it'll be at my place , its right next to UNCC bro ... I live like an extra 10 minutes away from peters place

but I got class from 2-5:30 ... so i'll probably start the thing round 7 or 8 .. if you wanna come your welcome
Ali: Thanks. What is your address?
Could I get your address, too? "Beside UNCC" doesn't give an exact location. :confused:

zCasanova

Smash Lord
11/13/08 results

Brawl Doubles
11/13/2008
16-man bracket

1 Devin : $63.00
2 ARS : $18.00
3 Crio : $9.00
4 Bo
5 Christian
5 Wind
7 Michael
7 Snap
9 XAT

Edit: Snap, thanks to you and your crew for coming out--also, love your avatar.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ugh omg. My parents are just now telling me I can't go to C3. I reminded them that it was next week and all of a sudden they have more "responsibilities" so they can't take me. My dad specifically told me he would take me and now he is saying he didn't. So whatever, I guess I expected it to happen since it always does. Guess you won't see me there.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I think Devin was just tired at that point. I still feel like he's better than me.

I got some new clothes today, and a PIMP new hat. Hell yeah, I'mma be repping C3 like a player.

Top Bottom