• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Ryan, what's the info on the Brawl tournament?

Address, doubles, singles, rules, start time, etc?
Address:
Clemson university... I don't have a good address just google maps clemson university will get you on campus then you can use the on campus map.
Hardin Auditorium (Room 100)
campus map

no doubles

singles:
best 2 out of 3
single elimination
neutrals only
no items
double elimination in quater finals... I don't actually know what this means.

start time:
november 8th
4 p.m.

entry fee is 5 dollars and that lets you in for a ton of games

I am not affiliated with this tournament in any way so if I forgot something I'm sorry heres their website http://tiger-lan.net/index.php

Honestly competitively it will probably suck. Prizes are going to be like a jump drive (thats what it was last year I think). Its fun and you get to play a lot of people who are generally very bad but believe they are good so I suppose if your clever you could profit by doing money matches before anyone realizes they suck or your good. Still you guys should come down and smash with us.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Im going, but still not feeling it. Massive cold now, lol. And N:UNS comes out today. My time and money may only allow doubles play /Joe this week. So, yea.... should i sneak-pro, all the way. If Clemson peeps show and the headcount is good, i'll likley stay

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Wowzers, dead thread-itis, yep yep*

Now i think we should turn smash balls on... i wonder who'd win that (it is hax for agruably the best two FS in the gsme, both chars can easily get to the SBall as well

Lareit

Smash Ace
Wowzers, dead thread-itis, yep yep*

Now i think we should turn smash balls on... i wonder who'd win that (it is hax for agruably the best two FS in the gsme, both chars can easily get to the SBall as well
It's not arguable. Sonic' is best in game.

It's even safe in doubles, so you're less likely to kill your teammate then Fox's

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I am immensely hungover.

That is all.

Edit: I will be at GE after I get my hair did and get a taco or two. Like 3:00 ish.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Ali: You and Peter better be coming in on the tourney in thanksgiving. We need a rematch. That IS a threat from a 105 pound Indian kid with glasses who hasn't gone through puberty yet. You watch your a$$.

ptown

Smash Ace
you are smart guy, man-slushy.

today:
you got a good falcon, adam. you fight like a real bird. respek.

you got a good fox, crio s. phinx. real combos, bruh. respek.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
As far as i'm coserned my dad will be taking me until further notice. Also I have 4 extra seats but I dunno if I'm allowed to ask anyone weather they'd like to ride or not

Lareit

Smash Ace
Ali: You and Peter better be coming in on the tourney in thanksgiving. We need a rematch. That IS a threat from a 105 pound Indian kid with glasses who hasn't gone through puberty yet. You watch your a$$.
Oh man, he's going to invoke indian rage for all the injustices of Thanksgiving by the white man on his peoples.

Too bad Ali isn't white.

(no i'm not really that dense)

The Director

Smash Lord
I wouldn't even bother having a tourney on Thanksgiving. Turnout would be laughably low. I'm def. not going that week.

I'm def. going to C3 and there's a possibility I'll go to Billfest next weekend, as well.

Snap(803)

Smash Apprentice
pissed because my car broke down on the way to GE last night. i think im driving to bill fest, if anyone is in the lancaster/rock hill/ fortmill area and needs a ride? gas money?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
pissed because my car broke down on the way to GE last night. i think im driving to bill fest, if anyone is in the lancaster/rock hill/ fortmill area and needs a ride? gas money?
I'm driving to Billfest, and I think some combination of Jman, ARS, XAT, Ali, Peter are going with me.

Some strange combination of them.

Top Bottom