• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Wow. I didn't realize so many people are going. The tourney is definately going to be big especially with people like m2k and azen going.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I checked on google map and it is a 6 and a half hour drive from here That's crazy.
Yeah it's not exactly close. It'd be a multi-night type of deal. Probably driving Friday midday, tourney saturday, then driving home Either Sat. night or Sunday morning.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Im trying to convince Marlene, so we can drive too, great on gas and cushy, our Corolla. If she can't/won't go, it inevitably means i can't either. I'm wondering who's driving, Dev?
Dev, Carmen??, Myself, Marlene, Ali, Crio, Eric?, Joe?

Who'd all be going? If i drove, we could seat 3 comfortably, and 4 crowded. Gas chip in be like... 20 i'd guess... I'm rambling now

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
That's where Justin's from. I'm sure if he made that drive, the one to C3 won't even make him break a sweat.
That was my first True highway expierience, going to Madison, WI is 1hr tops, and Chicago was 2 tops with traffic. Left 6 AM, stopped around 2 for DQ food/ice cream, and dog bathroom breaks. That was it. Arrived in Fort Mill at 2:30AM, but were an hr ahead

Just a gay drive, and Tennesee is backwater... as a halfrican, im legit scared there....

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I'm definitely not driving, I drive to everything and it sucks.

It also seems like I end up paying for more as the driver... don't know why, but statistics can prove it.

That being the case, I have absolutely no problem with paying for part of the gas bill.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Kack, i think you got me sick dude... im sick as ballz atm, and i had to call off work today... no me gusta. yo necesito mi dinero mijo.... lol
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I thought you were too steak to get sick. :/

Me and Decoy are going (85% sure)

Many other people have expressed interest.
Devin, Joe, Adam and Michael, Jman, Ali and Peter, Kackamee(lol Payton is gonna win everyone).
Yes I'd very much luv to go and beat everyone. and if we all go like this, I say we do a crew battle. (just cuz)

Wow. I didn't realize so many people are going. The tourney is definately going to be big especially with people like m2k and azen going.
Don't be fooled, everyone is coming for the steak. :/
Yeah it's not exactly close. It'd be a multi-night type of deal. Probably driving Friday midday, tourney saturday, then driving home Either Sat. night or Sunday morning.
That's the reason I doubt my dad will take me. and of course he won't let me go with you.

Im trying to convince Marlene, so we can drive too, great on gas and cushy, our Corolla. If she can't/won't go, it inevitably means i can't either. I'm wondering who's driving, Dev?
Dev, Carmen??, Myself, Marlene, Ali, Crio, Eric?, Joe?

Who'd all be going? If i drove, we could seat 3 comfortably, and 4 crowded. Gas chip in be like... 20 i'd guess... I'm rambling now
I can't drive sooooo :/ If my dad would even let me go, I'd half to borrow ike $100 from him to go.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I can't find the C3 thread for anything, help plz?
EDIT: Nvm found it. but for me to even have a chance of going. I'm not gonna be able to join any of the GEC tourneys, (until C3 is over) but I may be able to go and chill :\

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Oh Payton, ur doing Steak wrong. It only pertains to Sonic himself

To fill the non-belivers on that which is Steak, basically, a Sonic main up north said "Winning Steak". He had meant Streak, but on the Sonic boards... lmao. it became our Anthem, spawning artwork and sigs abound

I wish i could be half as Steak as Sonic

Funnier part: The guy had unknowingly dubbed the term, and took a hiatus of sorts. He didn't get the joke, lol

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Well it's a good thing there is no shortage of people willing to drive. I think we'll only need 2 cars though,. maybe 3 tops. I'll be driving one of them.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
Yes I'd very much luv to go and beat everyone. and if we all go like this, I say we do a crew battle. (just cuz)
Good idea, Kack! We've got about 10(?) of us going so why not?

I'm glad that we've got plenty of people willing to drive. I'm a rider, I can't drive. After getting a ride from myself at Driver's Ed., I feel comfortable in a car with anyone other than me at the wheel.

Oh, ****.

Joe's driving?

Wtf?

I'm riding with Joe, I wanna know what he's got up under his seats.
IF he's coming.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Does anyone have a TV in their car? Cuz I do in my parent's van, and if my dad does take me, and is willing to drive others, I'd need someone to brawl with on the way thar. Also if he doesn't let me get a ride with any of you guys

ptown

Smash Ace
you're lying.

no dad would drive their child hours and hours so that they can play a computer gamez.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Ok, change of pace*

I think that we should do a fusion dance... im bored. So much i just watched Elf. Im tired and hungry and miss Marlene. Thank goodness she's back tom

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Peter my dad is kewlz like that, but I'm somewhut sure your right. But I think I can find SOMEWAY, wether or not he takes me, to get thar

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
So I have a few questions for you GE kids, so I can get to know you all better since we're all Carolinian Smashers here:

1. Melee anyone? I don't mind playing Brawl with y'all when I end up meeting you, but what about that Melee?

2. Any of you coming to the next Billfest or PLUR's tourney?

3. MK or no MK? Not a debate, just what you think on the whole situation as a ... whole I guess.

Thankx bros!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
So I have a few questions for you GE kids, so I can get to know you all better since we're all Carolinian Smashers here:

1. Melee anyone? I don't mind playing Brawl with y'all when I end up meeting you, but what about that Melee?

3. MK or no MK? Not a debate, just what you think on the whole situation as a ... whole I guess.

Thankx bros!
1. I do play Melee, of course I amin IC's

2. I might but I doubt it cuz I'm trying to get my dad to take me to C3

3. No MK, but only for alittle while. Either that, or he should be 30-50% Handicapped, or he can only be used 1 match out of a 3 set

Argyris

Smash Journeyman

Thankx bros!
1. I only play Melee casually. I could learn how to Wavedash, L-Cancel, and all that jazz but I just don't want to. I focus more on Brawl. The GE tourney itself does not have Melee, though.

2. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to either. I can probably come to GE this week and C3 but I have to start watching my money after that. As much as I enjoy this, I am gambling on my Kirby skills and losing money.

3. I personally find MK to be pretty annoying but when I think about it, it really is too soon to decide whether or not to enforce a ban.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I played Melee casually. Can do a bit but we popped it in at GE and i wanted to cry i phailed so hard. Mained YLink tho.

Im trying for Billfest and C3 myself, get my name out there as a Sonic main more. And play new peeps

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Love Melee, we'll play it.

Both.

MK doesn't need to be banned, although it'd be interesting to see who the top players would play with if he were.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord

Thankx bros!
1) I used to play melee pretty heavily, mostly PnT tourneys though. I main Peach and Gdorfskies.

2) I will be at the billfest, and maybe PLUR's tourney.

3) I am personally pro-ban, due to several reasons that I'll note if need be. I'm tirrrd right now though.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Not to change the subject but me and a handful of clemson people should make it to GE this week... so I'm expecting a good turnout.

Top Bottom