• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

The Director

Smash Lord
Devin you abandoned me way too early last night. :(

Although I can't really complain because I disappeared for like an hour and missed all of the friendlies time lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good job on your monies Casanova.

Ali is a real pain, so don't go into a match with him thinking you've got it. Friggin sucky matchup lol.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea... i did absolutley nothing cept play Bioshock on PS3

That game is epic, i endorse it. Not MGS4, but Epic none the less

Dev, are you going to Billfest the 15th? Im going to try and im sure i'd do better as they likely dont have "good" Sonic experience... i blew threw matches when i first started coming till i hit walls (camp rob, Ali, you, peter)

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
And that Sonic sig sucked teh ballz... im going to look up pics, forward them to you Bo, ask for a color scheme with it, and then, see what he can make of it then, lol (im thinking blue background, Sonic Adventure 1 Sonic standing back towards you, holding a STEAK!!!) and glamour in the background

JMan- Sonic for Steak Tier

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Ewww, that sig...sux...hard. I got my wii back yesterday so I didn't go trick-or-treating, but I still got candies. BTW Bo, I kinda lost my DS. I can't find it anywhere

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
Ewww, that sig...sux...hard. I got my wii back yesterday so I didn't go trick-or-treating, but I still got candies. BTW Bo, I kinda lost my DS. I can't find it anywhere
Wow, I lose my DS all the time.

We can play BRAWL online if you'd like sometime, I have to get a three stock on you now.

The Director

Smash Lord
I'd be interested in going to that too. I'm not going to be able to come to GE very much after this week, so I'll be looking for weekend tournies.

I got this piece of art in the mail today for my birthday:

I took one look at it and got sooo randy for Smash.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Bioshock was great. No 360 or gaming PC, bump ME, almost unlocked everything. Its not MGS4, but its pimp

Edit: I found a hole in your game Dev... i may point this out but it really only pertains to our matchup

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Rember how you couldn't figure wtf i was up to??? Prepare for that again. And it pertains to your playstyle

Sonic IS Steak Tier, afrerall

zCasanova

Smash Lord
That was almost two months and several tournaments ago, I'm familiar with the match-up now. Changing your playstyle won't do much, I know what to look for in a good Sonic.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Its your spacing...

All u get. And i do a random playstyle (i spin at you and it isn't effective due to spacing/priority)
This isn't a challenge dude, im just letting you know i found something by watching our last few matches... you repeatedly Fair, retreat Fair, rinse repeat. I inevitably approach, you hit, you go for more and more damage after that. When im offstage, you camp my landing spots, hard.

Just a means to punish you for that. Makes it more level playing field. Instead of "Fudgems... Devin's Marth again..." lol

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
My eyes feel like they are bleeding. I have gotten 2 hours of sleep in the past 2 days. And I've been wearing a pink robe with furry cat heads all over it almost the whole time.

This has no real significance to the conversation at hand. I just felt like pointing out why I am awesome.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Why don't you go back to slep then?
Bo: Sure I'll beat you online sometime, 3995-6174-9620

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Me and Decoy are going (85% sure)

Many other people have expressed interest.
Devin, Joe, Adam and Michael, Jman, Ali and Peter, Kackamee(lol Payton is gonna win everyone).

Top Bottom