• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
You can generally play friendlies while the melee tourney is going on.

If I bring a setup, it's gonna be devoted entirely to the bevy of MM's and friendlies I've promised like 12 people.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Bills place is the place to be.

Fun Times,Going out to eat with bros,Best Nikkas in NC, and its Bill oh yuh NoVa and Kadaj from SoVa is coming I think

**** this GE 10 Person Brawl ****.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Melee sucks.
:( Why would you say that? It's amazing!

DAT is not true.
:)

I'm either going to GE or Bill's this week. Can't do both. (specially with C3 next weekend...)
Bill's

Do Billfest, Joe. It'll be bigger, and more fun.
So true

I disagree, bigger but in a less hospital location with significantly less friendly opportunities.
Why you hating Bills so much?

You can generally play friendlies while the melee tourney is going on.
True, true, and since you (Lareit) apparently don't like Melee ( :( ) There'll be people that will play Brawl with you.

Can I add less comfortable, less clean and more slow to the list?
Why you hating Bills so much?

Crio I'll probably ride with you to bill fest if you go
:)

Bills place is the place to be.

Fun Times,Going out to eat with bros,Best Nikkas in NC, and its Bill oh yuh NoVa and Kadaj from SoVa is coming I think

**** this GE 10 Person Brawl ****.
:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

The Director

Smash Lord
No ripping on GE Behr. We've been getting ****ty turnouts lately but that's the price we pay for doing them on a weekly basis...and on Thursday nights lol. :ohwell:

I'm skipping GE this week and going to Billfest. I need to watch the Jets game on Thursday night, anyways.

*super ninjacat edit* I'm not doing Melee at Bill's...I have a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to Melee, but while you guys are doing that it sounds like a great opportunity to get some Brawl friendlies in.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm skipping GE this week and going to Billfest. I need to watch the Jets game on Thursday night, anyways.

*super ninjacat edit* I'm not doing Melee at Bill's...I have a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to Melee, but while you guys are doing that it sounds like a great opportunity to get some Brawl friendlies in.
One: Go Jets!!!

Two: Only $5 for Melee!! So us your Melee DK brobro!!! (Sorry, I'm a little ***** when it comes to Melee, I know)

Lareit

Smash Ace
I don't hate Melee. I was just trolling it.

I don't hate Bill, it just suffers from those things I mentioned compared to GE. The setup at Gamers Edge is simply excellent for comfort.

I'm going to this billfest too anyway.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I do run a clean ship.

Bill's is fun in the sense that it has that "camaraderie" sense to it. GE tourneys are cool in the sense that everyone in there smells relatively clean, or else I destroy them.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
I do run a clean ship.

Bill's is fun in the sense that it has that "camaraderie" sense to it. GE tourneys are cool in the sense that everyone in there smells relatively clean, or else I throw them overboard.
There. Fix'd.

Btw, I'm having a bit of trouble financially so until I get a job, coming to GE might be hard for a while. Hopefully, I can fix this soon.

The Director

Smash Lord
Who's up for chillin and playing some Smash tonight or tomorrow? I know how you guys like to get your early week (Mon/Tues) Smash sessions in...

...and look at that! I just so happen to have a huge house with multiple TVs all to myself on Monday and Tuesday night. If you guys want to come up here and chill tonight or tomorrow night (afternoon into evening) I'd be more than welcome to oblige.

Brandon? Adam? Eric? Ali and Peter? Devin? Its an easy and quick drive up here (hell I do it every week coming down to GE just jump onto 77 N) and I've got a huge house with lots of beer at my disposal lol

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Who's up for chillin and playing some Smash tonight or tomorrow? I know how you guys like to get your early week (Mon/Tues) Smash sessions in...

...and look at that! I just so happen to have a huge house with multiple TVs all to myself on Monday and Tuesday night. If you guys want to come up here and chill tonight or tomorrow night (afternoon into evening) I'd be more than welcome to oblige.

Brandon? Adam? Eric? Ali and Peter? Devin? Its an easy and quick drive up here (hell I do it every week coming down to GE just jump onto 77 N) and I've got a huge house with lots of beer at my disposal lol
Give me your address, I want to see how far away you are.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
JMan is sick... :(

IK had to go to the doc, 104 i didn't have (and HOPE of Bill/C3), the test was 30, and the strep culture was 30. So ALL hope went out the window. I may be friendly-ing till Jan now, ****z it.......

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Well, i got my zmoxycillin, 10 day perscription, more money, lol. If i get right, we'll see wats up. GE still to chill tho, and at Adams too if we ever do it

Lareit

Smash Ace

I'm down. ALways am.

The Director

Smash Lord
Wtf...

Our thread got pushed back to page two due to inactivity.

Why?
I dunno man. GE is falling behind. Low turnouts, few posts made in the thread...I hate to say it, but I'll be contributing to this syndrome by not attending this Thursday night...

Adam good matches last night. lol so many couner pick stages. We played only 3 characters between the two of us across 40-50 matches.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I have no job.

I have no money.

I am going to Bill's and GE this week.

--------------------------------------------

What seems to be the problem for everyone else?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
No Criosphinx
No Decoy
No Pikachu
No Chucky Cheese
No World of Warcraft
No Johns

NO MERCY.

Top Bottom