• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge Cafe Presents: Judgement! 01/31 Melee / Brawl Tournament. Fort Mill, SC

stingers

Smash Obsessed
**** I really need to MM some people here

I only have $14. I can't even enter Brawl Singles.

That ****ing ASU tournament can't just pay up front. Ugh.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I'll be coming along with Reflex as well.

=)

Bringing a setup. But everyone believes LCD TV's lag. So I guess...half a setup. =/

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm serious Crio. I'd like to know. I'm sure OOS people lookin in would like to know too.

Unless it's too much trouble of course.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm serious Crio. I'd like to know. I'm sure OOS people lookin in would like to know too.

Yes, it is far too much trouble to attempt to make me serious about anything.

ANGER!

I haven't heard of much OOS about Melee specifically, but I imagine most people will be entering both.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace

Due to financial johns, I don't think I'll be able to make the melee tourney. I think Reflex only intended to do Brawl. That's fine with me as well.

And from the looks of these posts, I think everybody's up for Brawl. So...might as well make this a Brawl tourney. xD

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
Due to financial johns, I don't think I'll be able to make the melee tourney. I think Reflex only intended to do Brawl. That's fine with me as well.

And from the looks of these posts, I think everybody's up for Brawl. So...might as well make this a Brawl tourney. xD
I know I'm relying on the Melee tourney being there... >_>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aww DP that sucks bro, there will be Melee players there, they just choose not to post here as much.

Good luck with your finances though.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yay, so manypeople are coming to this, it''s gonna be epic. Btw I'm gonna be bringing a Wii, plus brawl, plus maybe a tv (if you need it that is.) I'm willing to do a bunch of mms with anyone because I do have quite a bundle of moneyz. :) I'm trying to buy a dazzle dvd recorder so then that way I can get my recording system to work again.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I wish I could come to this. Normally I would but I got to write an english paper, that if I don't do. I auto-fail the class. o.O Next time Crio, the Gboro boys will be there.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
DP's not going to be able to make it, because of some planning issues on my part. I'm ungood.

However, I am still going, as well as Kismet.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
So far, I've counted Devin, PP, and possibly Kack bringing recording station equipment. If I don't forget, I'm gonna bring my camera to record some matches that aren't being played on recording stations. Other than that, I'm not sure.
I will be recording as well.

I wish I could come to this. Normally I would but I got to write an english paper, that if I don't do. I auto-fail the class. o.O Next time Crio, the Gboro boys will be there.
You come, and I'll write the paper!

Top Bottom