• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge Cafe Presents: Judgement! 01/31 Melee / Brawl Tournament. Fort Mill, SC

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yay, I want a good turnout.

Crews are where it's at.

Everyone who looks in here should know that a **** turnout is comin. Try to tell others in nearby states about this tourney aight?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
SC vs. NC crew battle is gonna be beast.

NC is gonna rapeface in Maylays, trudat. They have the 4th place bro from TO.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno how many from NC are going that would even wanna go into the Brawl crew battle, so maybe a safe bet of 5 would be ok for now.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Does GA even have 5 Brawl players?
lol, yea. Im comin with 5 people. ( I gues technically though one is from alabama X_X)

Actually a lot more people come to the brawl monthlies then melee monthlies. Ima start goin to melee monthlies more now theough.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Huh, I never see very many post from GA, but ok. Should be fun.

Are many from GA comin for Melee? I haven't heard much about the Melee guys yet.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Huh, I never see very many post from GA, but ok. Should be fun.

Are many from GA comin for Melee? I haven't heard much about the Melee guys yet.
I don't think any melee GA people are coming. At least if they are I haven't heard anything about it.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
If I can pull out my old melee skillz (i haven't played since brawl came out) I could be pretty good for crew melee. My IC's back then were just as awsome
EDIT: as for GA stuff. I think we could do that, we should have enough TVs/wii (i'm bringing mine) We could do:
NC vs. SC NC vs. GA GA vs. SC

It should be fun :D I look forward to watching SC win

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
SOrry guys, but I'm gonna win. My new desynchs and CG's will overwhelm and pressure you all into suicide
:D

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
At as in playing or at as in beating?

And man was in parenthesis for unclarity, stop fixing stuff lol.
Snake is too gay to play as.

I'm just figuring out Ali's snake more every time I play him. I need to cater one of my 9,000 (32) character choices to break his game.

Not in melee though. Bro ***** me. Lack of lube johns.

Dagani

Smash Cadet
So, I may be able to offer a small amount of housing for this as well.

My place is less than 25 seconds from Crio's and we both live roughly 2 minutes from the venue.

I'll need to know a bit in advance, my family doesn't like surprises, and unlike Crio, I don't plan to spring one on them the day before the tournament.

Can't wait for this thing, it should be tight.

I'll hopefully be bringing 2 TV's, though one of them has recently been acting up and not accepting video from my dvd player or direct TV box, so we'll see how it does with a Wii.

I'll have a couple extra GC controllers with me in case anyone's malfunctions or gets broken/lost.

And, at the venue, I'll be more than happy to drive to get food if someone needs a ride or whatnot. I won't be entering melee, so the first part of the day I'll be completely free.

Possibly looking for a doubles partner, though...

Dagani

Smash Cadet
I may have a controller which no one claimed ownership of even after it sat in my store for many many months and even after its original owner was notified multiple times on various occasions that he needed to pick up the **** thing or it was being taken.

If you are referring to that one, I may indeed have it...

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
I may have a controller which no one claimed ownership of even after it sat in my store for many many months and even after its original owner was notified multiple times on various occasions that he needed to pick up the **** thing or it was being taken.

If you are referring to that one, I may indeed have it...
Whoever that ******* is, I think he wants it back.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Whoever that ******* is, I think he wants it back.
That's just too bad. I use it exclusively plugged into the 4th player slot of my wii, with the SAN tag on at all times, set to Meta knight. I have him in every match, deliberately so I can have the joy of ruining your statistics page.

Dagani

Smash Cadet
Man it's getting bad too.

Something like 10000000 deaths to like 129 KOs.

It's rather amusing, and he makes a great punching bag.

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
I know this is tad late, but I can probably bring in a Gamecube, maybe a Wii if I'm lucky. I'm one of Zer0's friends. If not I can bring a copy of Melee or Brawl. And if not those, let me know what I can bring of misc. items because I really need the reduced fee....

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I know this is tad late, but I can probably bring in a Gamecube, maybe a Wii if I'm lucky. I'm one of Zer0's friends. If not I can bring a copy of Melee or Brawl. And if not those, let me know what I can bring of misc. items because I really need the reduced fee....
That's fine. Bring whatever you'd like.

Top Bottom