• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game in secondary school gets five pregnant

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Source!
Five young teenagers got pregnant after playing games with their school mates from a lower secondary school in the town of Ostroda, northern Poland.

Students, aged 14-15, played a game called “the sun” or “a star”. “Girls lay on the floor in a circle with their heads together and eyes closed and boys copulate with them, taking turns. The winner was the boy who managed to finish the intercourse last,” one of the students revealed.

The game resulted in several pregnancies. “This year five girls got pregnant, two of them have already given birth,” said Anna Czarnocka, the school’s headmaster.

The prosecutors who are investigating the case complain that parents and teachers of the teenagers from Ostroda are not willing to cooperate. Nobody talks about sex at school and there is no psychologist who would explain to the students that such games can lead to pregnancy. (mg)
Err... hm... >__<;;; teenagers these days...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow thats ridiculous. o.o seems like the town of ostroda are pretty arrogant as well

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Sounds rapey.

Also no one at that school talks about sex? Isn't teaching about sex supposed to be really important?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What are you talking about? How are they seeming arrogant?

A few parents and people should not represent ostróda. Ostróda is a very wonderful city, some very smart people have come from it. :)
ai~ from what i thought, i thought it was some random europeon town or something. =p Sorry Ian.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
^Lol.
Wow how stupid.
How the hell would you find participants, "hey wanna get naked, lie down with your eyes closed and do stuff?"

I don't get how you play, take turns, finish last?
Seems full of loopholes to me.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ai~ from what i thought, i thought it was some random europeon town or something. =p Sorry Ian.
'some random europeon town...' victra sometimes you surprise me.

^Lol.
Wow how stupid.
How the hell would you find participants, "hey wanna get naked, lie down with your eyes closed and do stuff?"
stealth "how do i find participants for an orgy" post lol. sex feels good for females too...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't understand most of the reactions here. Contraception is important and should be talked about early but it's not like the problem is specific to Poland or that particular city. You act as if we don't have that issue anywhere else.

:059:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow, Today REALLY DOES share the most disturbing news :p

When I first saw this title, I was confused

Then I read this article and I lol'd at the stupidity of teenagers these days.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You know it's funny, everyone who has probably done it finds it stupid, (there are some exclusions to that I'm sure), and the ones who haven't say their lucky (again, exclusions).

If you care about your life, that game is Russian Roulette (Unless your heartless and leave the girl or...something) Honestly, that is like playing "lets see if I can ruin my life at an early age!"

~_~ Punch those guys in the face.

RATED

Smash Lord
my bad but I laughed so hard at the though of a girl with the pregnancy test saying" OMG I just won the game!"

now for real:

for what the hell are condoms? the game sounds "awesome" it does don't lie to yourselves most of you ( unless you really are with someone that you really like), the game could be even better with condoms.

these kids these days have no spacing -_-

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

Now why didn't we think about this back in the 7th grade <_<

Needless to say, I lol'ed INCREDIBLY hard.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That is possibly the most hilarious game I have ever heard of.

Silly kids enjoy your pregnancies.

Top Bottom