• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
hmmm. I don't think I took it, it may have fell out of the car or something. I'll take a look in my bag, though.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!! Why is everyone leaving before I get there? I'll be in gville on friday (12/18) most likely. I can probably play on saturday night (12/19). :urg:
the real question is why are you coming so late? UF last exam day is the 18th, that's why we'll all be gone

Saiya

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty much free for a short while from now till the Friday-night fest. So if anyone decides to do anything between now and then, let it be known. =]

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
ummm.... I wants play... but I am leaving around 430 for the basketball game and not coming back til 2-ish

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Almost everyone up here doesn't have an exam until next monday. a lot of us don't have exams til next wednesday

Zone

Smash Champion
Bah! it takes me roughly 4 1/2 hours to get there and it's nearly 3:00 p.m. here 4 p.m. where you are, and i'll be there by like 8:20. I was hoping to be done with work by 10:30a.m. but I got bs'd out of it.

wanted to play with you all pretty bad but No luck. Taco doesn't play me much anymore. No practice.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Bracket

@renth,
i dont have a way to get ahold of you, if you read this give me a call n lemme know if ur straight

1st = Rockcrock
2nd = Derf
3rd = Oscar
4th = BladeofApollo
5th = Xoff
5th = Harriettheguy
7th = Raistlin
7th = CPO
9th = Renth
9th = VGMRicky
??? = Redd/Marsfool/Tets/Sayya/Shalom/Blindghost/keelime.. idk the rest of the people lol
The rest i couldnt figure out the brackets to.. because i dont know who played who in the beginning.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
@renth,
i dont have a way to get ahold of you, if you read this give me a call n lemme know if ur straight

1st = Rockcrock
2nd = Derf
3rd = Oscar
4th = BladeofApollo
5th = Xoff
5th = Harriettheguy
7th = Raistlin
7th = CPO
9th = Renth
9th = VGMRicky
??? = Redd/Marsfool/Tets/Sayya/Shalom/Blindghost/keelime.. idk the rest of the people lol
The rest i couldnt figure out the brackets to.. because i dont know who played who in the beginning.
Seth,me, and idk who else got last maybe mike? I don't remember

Top Bottom