• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

Renth

Smash Hero
Yay Ill be back down there the 11th :D
Yay..

Also, I made plans with Cody (XOFF) about the airport arrangements to be fair you'll probably be coming here on the 11th with him anyway. I asked both of you individually about it and I appreciate all your help.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Is Jacksonville coming this weekend? I think jville has my copy of smash....it's just been gone from my cube since last fest. I'm gonna be busy till thursday morning, but down to stay up thursday night.

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
I need to know if Jacksonville is coming to this coming fest or not. I guarantee there will be more people than the last time you guys came.

Also, is Ocala coming?

Renth

Smash Hero
I need to know if Jacksonville is coming to this coming fest or not. I guarantee there will be more people than the last time you guys came.

Also, is Ocala coming?
I talked to Cody a little bit ago, he said there's a possibility but it's unlikely because it's finals time for all of them.

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
Mooney and I are coming. Maybe I can get Matt and Jesse to go but I doubt it. I should be here at about 6:15 tommorow.

Renth

Smash Hero
Turns out things got complicated last night and I have no ride anymore, Oscar offered to pick me up last night but I stayed here for dinner and to talk to a friend. Either way... as of the moment I have no ride

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
hey oscar, uh i still need the results from the last tounrey. We might just figure it out tonight. Dennis could help us get the results...

Renth

Smash Hero
Thanks for a fun fest... Thanks for the ride thomas

sorry for leaving so soon....

next fest will be my last one going to jacksonville airport that night/morning with XOFF.

Thanks for all the fun guys, at the very least it was fun seeing you all again after it being so long.

I'd do individual shout outs but it'd take forever and i'm not feeling up to it at the moment, i'll see you guys at pound

Saiya

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the fun tonight, you guys.

And shoutout to Renth! It was my first time officially playing with you today and I had a lot of fun in our matches! Thanks!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I really had a great time.

Mark: Poop on you for leaving so soon! Can I ask what was going on? (PM me if you can/don't want to post it here.)

Dennis: GGs, just too smart. Well executed tech chases too.

Josh: Why you sandbaggin against me?

Oscar: Flatzone is too good. Falco dittos were fun too.

Pat: <333 Falcon vs Jiggs. Strange seeing you with shorter hair. Tourney set johns too.

KeeLime: Cloooose tourney set. I need to work on my fox dittoing skillz (or lack thereof.) GGs

Ian: I do better when I don't have to approach the whole game (with fox anyways.) <3 Yoshi's.

Ricky: Good matches, close last match fox v ganon.

Matt: CF Peach can be very silly.

Other peeps (who I didn't play): Great seeing y'all again.

Also
I'm pretty sure I won't be there next week. T_T

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Um, everybody has to be there next week. It's Renth's last week and probably one of the last weeks of the year we'll be doing this.

KeeLime

Smash Rookie
I had fun at this as always. And once again I got too angry when I lost, lmao. Anyway, see you guys next week hopefully.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
does anyone have the results from this week? I have the TIO files, but no program to run it...

blindghost

Smash Apprentice

Final (Relevant) 2009 Seeding Points as of Dec 4

Place- Player - - - - - Points
01 - - Harriettheguy- - 374.375
02 - - RockCrock- - - - 373.4375
03 - - Renth- - - - - - 303.125
04 - - SubScorpion- - - 267.8125
05 - - Exarch - - - - - 239.375
06 - - Raistlin - - - - 183.4375
07 - - Blind- - - - - - 182.625
08 - - VGMRicky - - - - 170.625
09 - - Apollo - - - - - 167.5
10 - - KeeLime- - - - - 130
11 - - Derf - - - - - - 109.375
12 - - XoFF - - - - - - 97
13 - - Tets - - - - - - 83.0625
14 - - Saiya- - - - - - 78.25
15 - - Shalom - - - - - 75
16 - - ReDD - - - - - - 72.8125
17 - - C@sh Mooney- - - 70.3125
18 - - Moses- - - - - - 62
19 - - FrakJacket - - - 61.0625
20 - - Marsfool!- - - - 40
21 - - Proteus- - - - - 25
22 - - SmashPlayer16- - 22
23 - - Matt - - - - - - 22
24 - - Masky- - - - - - 22
25 - - Zergum - - - - - 22
26 - - Snarf- - - - - - 22
27 - - C-po - - - - - - 20.625
28 - - Chris (Puff) - - 17.875
29 - - Vulpine Shine- - 17.875
30 - - Hubcap - - - - - 17.1875

I say relevant because if we start these up next year, we will do random seeding and start with new points. But let's get a big turnout next week!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Late shoutouts are due to no computer

I had fun this friday.

Exarch: Sorry I couldn't give you a good set, considering it was basically my first match in like 2/3 weeks, I was pretty rusty. I think fox is a pretty cool guy, eh kills marths and doesnt afraid of anything.

Vulpine Shine: I offered you a handshake! =(

White Brizzead: Thanks so much for the housing and the rides, once again.

Rock Crock: 9-4. Success!

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Good stuff everyone!
Renth: Ganon dittos are too much fun, we gotta do that again before you leave us for Pennsylvania.
Saiya: Nice to see you show up again, we had hella friendlies.
Exarch: Thanks for the ride home man. You saved me from having a very long and cold shower out there, LOL.
RockCrock: Doc dittos = the most entertaining matches!!
Harriettheguy: You picked Samus?! This ain't Brawl. Good set, I'll get you next time.
Cash Mooney: Good matches man. I finally got to play you in a tournament match.
KeeLime: You've gotten better than before vs Doc. Aside from sloppy chaingrabbing and bad edgeguarding, I don't see why I'm failing?! Oh wait a minute, that's IT!!

Sub_Scorpion7

Smash Journeyman
It does seem that way.

Can everyone please let me know what day they are leaving back home so I can play smash with you guys before I leave? (I'll be going back home during Christmas break, which is an hour away, but I'll be moving at the end of December.)

Top Bottom