• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gainesville Florida Smash and Heroes Of Newerth Chit-Chat

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
@Seth this was quite easily the least talked about week of these things... I know you don't like it when more ppl show up, but I do. =D

P.S. It's Stephen

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Sure? IDK tho. I'm sure jav will be down. I have to run to the store with ben before we go. so... I'll still be at jav's around 4 after my classes.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Didn't make it to this due to ride problems. Maybe next time D:

Also, anybody that has my number or needs to contact me: Both my phones are off, and I have no internet minus what I use at the library and at school, so if you need to contact me, just leave me a PM.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yo, Renth is pretty **** good at Guitar Hero.

In other news, did anyone else besides me, Blind, and Saiya even know about the melee tourney on Saturday?! It was pretty good. But I think it needed more professionals.
Yeah, the one at Turlington? I was wondering how that went, I missed it cuz I was at another tournament...

Also, I hear there was Madden and Pokemon Puzzle League. Truth?

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
GSCA in Turlington at 5:30/6:00

1 David Beeson (fox/puff)
2 VGMR (doc/Ganon) (lost in GF 3-0)
3 blind (falcon) (lost in WF/LF 3-0/3-0)
4 Saiya (falcon)
5 Waza (Sheik)
5 Dustin
7 Red Andrew
7 Capcom
9 Donnel

Ricky and I had to play first round. I won 2-0. There originally was no Loser's bracket. It complicated things. But it doesn't really matter. The bracket was ********...

We had to move to play finals. I suicided 2 or 3 times in LF =(. But good **** Ricky, losers helped your placing a lot =D. I really wanted another shot at David tho

WF vs david was close the whole way. I thought I was going to beat him each match, came down to last hit. (he went fox the whole time)

Ricky won against Alex in two close 1-stocks in loser's semis.
Alex beat Waza 2-1 in winnners first round

The rest of the matches weren't very close.

@ Neon Ness: there was a madden tourney. about 10 showed up. and the puzzle tourney was cancelled, they jacked our rooms/closed turlington

P.S. Anyone have the results for last week's tourney? I need them for points

VGmasta

Smash Lord
how did that ***** win? i need to **** a ***** up
David's pretty legit, I don't know why I can get him to come to a smashfest. I don't even think he lost a match.

BTW, I don't think Alex(Saiya) played Nick(Waza) in losers' at all. Those to played each other in winners' and I ended up knocking them both out of losers'. So Saiya vs Waza in losers' should be impossible.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
GSCA in Turlington at 5:30/6:00

1 David Beeson (fox/puff)
2 VGMR (doc/Ganon) (lost in GF 3-0)
3 blind (falcon) (lost in WF/LF 3-0/3-0)
4 Saiya (falcon)
5 Waza (Sheik)
5 Dustin
7 Red Andrew
7 Capcom
9 Donnel
David B. (Vulpine Shine) also went gay-*** Marth. And I think Waza placed higher than Saiya. I knocked out Saiya out of losers' before I played Waza. I know I'm being nit-picky.

In other news, Mango lost a tournament finally!

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
And I think Waza placed higher than Saiya. I knocked out Saiya out of losers' before I played Waza.
I guess that is possible... Idk... I lost the bracket... I couldn't remember which side of the bracket they were on... But whatever... switch their spots...

Renth

Smash Hero
I don't think we're festing this friday due to thanksgiving, Oscar will update us whether he decides to come home for friday to fest or not.

Saiya

Smash Cadet
David B. (Vulpine Shine) also went gay-*** Marth. And I think Waza placed higher than Saiya. I knocked out Saiya out of losers' before I played Waza. I know I'm being nit-picky.

In other news, Mango lost a tournament finally!
Lol, what's up with that, Ricky? Trying to put me down even more? =P
I took out Waza in the first round, followed by Capcom in round two, then lost to David in round 3. I lost to you in losers.

As for Mango......

*wonders how Renth is taking the news. >_>...*

lol

Renth

Smash Hero
Lol, what's up with that, Ricky? Trying to put me down even more? =P
I took out Waza in the first round, followed by Capcom in round two, then lost to David in round 3. I lost to you in losers.

As for Mango......

*wonders how Renth is taking the news. >_>...*

lol
ya ya ya.

I've been picked on about it, it's cool.

Top Bottom