• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Duo55

Smash Ace
Omg Going to look at pound sized venue tomorrow

Just fell into my lap what the world we gonna do with all that space
Double post.

I say we fill it with lots of smashers from the neighboring states and have a big smash tournament. How much would door fee and ect be for such a venue. Such factors are important for attendence.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Double post.

I say we fill it with lots of smashers from the neighboring states and have a big smash tournament. How much would door fee and ect be for such a venue. Such factors are important for attendence.

For a monthly i will never ever charge more than Five dollars for a door fee

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
sweeet, drivin any takers in greensboro, no gassage fee and ill pay door fee, christmas present to the bro's since i missed the big NC christmas thing

** must be in greensboro or nearby, i.e. smith behr chris sneak mike(hopefully) and mekos, jaurice, those brawl ppl

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sweeet, drivin any takers in greensboro, no gassage fee and ill pay door fee, christmas present to the bro's since i missed the big NC christmas thing

** must be in greensboro or nearby, i.e. smith behr chris sneak mike(hopefully) and mekos, jaurice, those brawl ppl
HELL yeah!

LETS RIDE, GBORO

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
About Door fee guys, If I book this new venue in the morning it may go up two bucks.

Making total door fee 5 dollars. This is to ensure i make my money back.(Only so we can get the venue for next month) Infact, Ill make a personal promise, that If I pay X amount of dollars paying for the venue, and then i make that back after 15 entrants. Ill put whatever door fee I get after that directly into the pot.

You have my word NC, I would never do anything to hurt any of you financially and I dont think anyone should profit from hosting a tournament.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I think GA is coming, I think some VA is coming. And some NY said they are working on it.

and the next one will be bigger. East NC will have no choice but to man the **** up soon.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

If Crash goes I'll go

If snap goes and crash goes I'm not going

If snap goes and crash doesn't go I'm going.

GET PASS THAT SNAP!

^^
All of this is voided if Kaila goes

^^
All of that is voided if Fyre goes and still has a boyfriend (which means I'm not going)

^^
All of that is voided if some cute chick goes that plays or doesn't play but still hangs around and is single.

Top Bottom