• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

rhan

Smash Hero
Man... Does the **** talking rule change when you cross the border into NC?

I thought you had to be good to do such things..

Dark Hart getting off though.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hey kevin screw your ganon, that ****s broken anyway. all i want is that scrub *** falco so i can stomp it, grab it, stomp it some more, and give it the ****** it deserves.

but i do need to work on that ditto soon. i get ***** far too easily...

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
hey kevin screw your ganon, that ****s broken anyway. all i want is that scrub *** falco so i can stomp it, grab it, stomp it some more, and give it the ****** it deserves.

I have the utmost respect for Ganon (and DK) players because, I never they he could be such a beast!!! lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
indeed. that's what makes rockcrock a man amongst men.

i still can't completely understand DK mains. their shield is just sooo badddd. to stick with that seems so suicidal.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Yeah, but look at Bum in back in '08 he came out of nowhere and beat good players with DK, so I gotta respect G'Dorf and DK players.

It's just mad skills and sticking with a character you truly like, not because of where they stand on the tier

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
He didn't come out of now where (btw it was 07) he just never travels outside of NY, and even then he rarely goes anywhere other than tourneys he hosted/helped host.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
He didn't come out of now where (btw it was 07) he just never travels outside of NY, and even then he rarely goes anywhere other than tourneys he hosted/helped host.
Yeah, your right, it was '07 (damn that feels like a decade ago since he quit melee) Wes didn't really travel either, but when you live in NY and Cali...WHY TRAVEL?!??!?! It's the best two places to live in the country (Florida coming in a close 3rd) -- EVERYTHING happens in those two states alone -- I'm angry I don't STILL live there!! lol

Also, how many DK players did anyone hear about before Bum?? (Melee) (Seriously???)

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Yeah, that wasn't long though was it? Did he even take DK seriously?? lol

I'm not knocking the Carolinas, but the best events and shindigs happen outside the Carolinas, in more metropolitan areas (Cali, NY, FL, MD/VA, Chi-Town)...but it's all just opinion.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
We have the best melee player in the world in NC though
Agreed.

The best event and shindigs happen outside of the carolina's?

have you ever been to anything in NC ever?
You got me there...that was a bold statement I made. I should have thought about it first.

I'll take that to the face. >_< lol My bad.

Honestly though, I would...if these goddwam states had PT...>_>

The Director

Smash Lord
It's just mad skills and sticking with a character you truly like, not because of where they stand on the tier
*coughcough* AHEM! Somebody give me some props here because ^ this is all I've ever really done.

I haven't played a lot of people on here, but some can vouch for my DK skills.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

LOL I played Twitch's Ganon today.....you don't even have to try to mindgame him. The character is so bad you can just play simple and slow and **** him. Trust me, you WANT Ganon.

Man... Does the **** talking rule change when you cross the border into NC?

I thought you had to be good to do such things..

Dark Hart getting off though.
Guess you'd better stay quiet then boy. =)

We have the best melee player in the world in NC though
Craig?

Mango.........
Oh nvm

Mango doesnt count. If you dont try you dont get the luxury
I want to play Mango again. I'm improving still. =)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
kevin has gotten more verbally aggressive.

I like it.

Top Bottom