• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay guys op udated,

a few warnings however

New venue is totally okay with bringing food/drink in.

Registration for ALL GAMES closes at noon. be there or call me if your going to be late and I can just put you in bracket, if you dont call you may just not make it in.

We gotta wrap up BY MIDNIGHT. IM SERIOUS.

if brawl dont finish you guys can follow me back to my place or someone else in concord's place and finish up.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
finances are.......uhhhhhh.....tight to say the least until duke cuts me a check (next month some time).....which means I can only make this if I can pack my car with people willing to pay for gas. So.....Raleigh/Durham should really consider hitting me up....if they willing to pay gas. I'm looking at around 12 gallons if gas stays at $3/gallon (hoping it goes back down to $2.70), that is looking like $36 split between me and all the passengers. I'm willing if I can get at least 3 passengers to help me out.

But if not, I should be able to make the next one Snap.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
If we could get housing, then Zero, Derp, and myself might come out to this.

@Zelda
Gas in Clemmons varies bt $3.05 and $3.09.

:/

Mahone

Smash Champion
I will probably come to this, if you can get enough people I will convice chu and the rest of nova to come.....

But I will only come if there are pools and I can bring water and green greens... Hydratedsafetybreakdarkhartsecretcodelololo

but seriously Im only going if dark Josh is coming

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I will probably come to this, if you can get enough people I will convice chu and the rest of nova to come.....

But I will only come if there are pools and I can bring water and green greens... Hydratedsafetybreakdarkhartsecretcodelololo

Yo mahone, please get nova to come, I swear ill put your name in the title if you could talk chu into it haha.

You and josh should team and **** at this

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
finances are.......uhhhhhh.....tight to say the least until duke cuts me a check (next month some time).....which means I can only make this if I can pack my car with people willing to pay for gas. So.....Raleigh/Durham should really consider hitting me up....if they willing to pay gas. I'm looking at around 12 gallons if gas stays at $3/gallon (hoping it goes back down to $2.70), that is looking like $36 split between me and all the passengers. I'm willing if I can get at least 3 passengers to help me out.

But if not, I should be able to make the next one Snap.
Hmmm.... might be able to get me and Mizu with you if we can head back when it's over rather than stay the night.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Lol I don't care if my name is in the title, but I'll try.

The thing is nova only cares about the money so you need a lot of people...

I do it for the love, but I'm serious about needing dark Josh to go and ya I'd team with him

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

.... is it sad that I named searched this?

:awesome:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Okay guys I got some news, For us to guarantee the venue for next month, we have to break 30 on the door.

I know WE GOT THIS NC.

COME ON EAST.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
dammit mahone...honor my ***, i enjoyed watching you take that game off of eggm with your jiggs.

we better get some matches both against your jiggs and other chars.

if you're coming, that means i wanna see kp, redd, and foxlisk with you. miss ya'll bros.

Top Bottom