• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
disregard this I'm stupid and can't read calenders correctly.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I would like everyone to go out of their way to thank ocean for being such a ****ing bro and letting me use his projector for bracket. :D

BEHR

Smash Hero
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mahone

Smash Champion
I use falco now but it's not good enough yet so I still use puff against really good players, but Im never gonna drop jiggs completely cuz she ***** in some matchups and ya I still use puff in teams or we can go falco fox if you want

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I use falco now but it's not good enough yet so I still use puff against really good players, but Im never gonna drop jiggs completely cuz she ***** in some matchups and ya I still use puff in teams or we can go falco fox if you want
Falco/Puff or Fox/Puff would be perfect. I'm in.

Team Name: Get off my Mahones, bro

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aye yo Snap...shouldn't I like Auto Win?...I'm 6 hours away from you...lol
Idt anybody is coming from farther than me...could be wrong tho.

If I have my license by then and the weather isn't too cold, I'll scoot my *** over to this. :)
or I could just pick you up and you can enjoy a heated car.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I use falco now but it's not good enough yet so I still use puff against really good players
I use falco now
I use falco now

I ****ing HATE this community.

Also, BEHR, if you come, wanna team?

IF not, I need a teammate

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

gah dang it mahone. XDDDDDD

I'm gonna laugh when people start playin Twitch's Yoshi and wtf

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Kadaj I'm staying at snaps sooo I mean if you on the way and snaps cool with it I could get you friday night for practice and ****.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
That'd be nice, I could have Steve (Vice) come too since we usually ride together if that's cool. He'd be at my house so it wouldn't be any extra driving, idk if you've met him before he plays Mk, and Gnw. You've probably heard of him from The Long Island crew though (STEVE DI!!!) but yeah he's cool like real life cool not nerdy smasher cool if that makes any sense lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
once everyone realizes ganon beats falco, they'll switch to ganon.

ganon is the future.

edit: wtf where did my 3000th post go? i was thinking about doing something for it too...****.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
man, do i seem that delusional?

he's got a 0-death cg on both spacies, and a 0-90 cg on sheik, his bair can keep up with jiggs' and marth is an even matchup too. if the cg worked on falcon, i dare say he'd be broken.

problem is, ganon sucks.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
falcos lasers are my lasers.

if you thought falcos laser -> grab was good, ganons will make you **** bricks/rage.

edit: just rewatch pp vs overtriforce from pound. i did yesterday. you'll see what i mean.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i knooooooo grrrrrrrrrr dsmash >>>>>> ganondorf

:(

edit: also, we have some rather interesting lurkers in here. this tournament may have some serious hype or something.

Top Bottom