• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
man, do i seem that delusional?

he's got a 0-death cg on both spacies, and a 0-90 cg on sheik, his bair can keep up with jiggs' and marth is an even matchup too. if the cg worked on falcon, i dare say he'd be broken.

problem is, ganon sucks.
Marth

0 to death chaingrabs on both spacies

only mildy bad matchup with sheik which is the same as ganons even with his chainthrow

even falcon matchup

even jiggs matchup though i feel that the matchup is harder for marth to play, not a bad matchup just marth has to be more precise where jiggs can bair and marth has to 100% space perfect or he'll tie a bair... which is losing

***** everyone else

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
falco does lose to shiek.
but shiek
loses to puff

the food chain PUFF ON TOP!

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Ice Climbers

Lose to Marth
Lose to PEach
Lose to Jiggs
Lose to Fox
Lose to Falcon
Lose to Ganon
Lose to Samus
Lose to Cruise
Lose to Floats
Lose to Brinstar
Even with Sheik
Even with Falco

*shrugs* oh well. I got this. I'mma **** errbody

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Ice Climbers

Lose to Marth
Lose to PEach
Lose to Jiggs
Lose to Fox
Lose to Falcon
Lose to Ganon
Lose to Samus
Lose to Cruise
Lose to Floats
Lose to Brinstar
Even with Sheik
Even with Falco

when i got to the stages, i lol'd.

stingers has a point though. **** NC. buncha damn falco's...if you were even with fox, you'd be pr'd.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
It's because I suck at this game and I don't play it enough and I'm not smart enough and I'm just terrible and other stuff.

I wouldn't be PR'd if I used any other character so I'll just play who I enjoy playing.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
every time i look at your location.

i read stuff like this.

and i smile.
LOL Thanks I guess.

I realized long ago that I don't exactly have the ambition to become something like the best Ice Climber main in the world. The main reason I decided to pick up IC is because I saw this like 3 years ago and I've always wanted to make a combo video that was like that, only done on enemies that are resisting. Not to mention, the ideas I have and things i've done on my scrubby friends are like a million times better than this(Mind you, I still find this stuff really impressive and i still watch it from time to time when I want inspiration). I feel like once I(read: IF ever) get that combo video done, I'll probably be done with smash. Only I can decide when I'm done with it though and since I'm choosy as HELL when it comes to combos with IC that please ME as much as they impress everyone else, I may HAVE to reach the point where I'm the best IC in the world in order to get that vid done.

Or I can get really lucky and have a good month against Josh or whatever and have it done in the next month or so.

I've noticed that I'm kinda funny about combos in general. I dunno

Either way, it's like really easy to impress you guys(no offense) with stuff that I don't find very cool-looking with IC but I feel like if I were to make that video, I'd owe it to the IC community and mostly myself to make it tank as ****.

So we have my main reason for playing this game. To make a silly-*** combo vid that I don't even have any good footage recorded for but I know that I have the creativity to do. I may just have to practice tech-skill in order to reach the point that I want but I can never pull together the inspiration to.

*shrugs*

WTF, why did I just post this? *rolls eyes*

[Super-edit] I also blame Panda Attack's 'Bloody Junk' combo video for inspiring me to be creative with combos in general back when I was heavy into Devil May Cry 3.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
gotta **** 'em all
it's you and me
you know its our destiny
ganondorf
oooh your my best friend
in a world i must defend

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
thats pretty cool, plur.

personally, i wanna be the very best.

like no one ever was.
To fair them is my real test
to stomp them is my cause...?
i will wavedash across the land,
searching far and wide
Teach high-tier mains to understand
the power that's insiiiiiiide
gotta **** 'em all
it's you and me
you know its our destiny
ganondorf
oooh your my best friend
in a world i must defend
GANONDORF gotta **** them all
What can you doooo
If I can't stuff, I'll trade with you
You approach me and I fair you
GAAAAAN NOOOON DOOOOORF!!
gotta **** them all
gotta **** them all
yeah
every spacie along the way
with chaingrabs i will face
i will combo you everyday
then rub it in your face
Goddamn, this just kept getting better. Love.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
LOL Thanks I guess.

I realized long ago that I don't exactly have the ambition to become something like the best Ice Climber main in the world. The main reason I decided to pick up IC is because I saw this like 3 years ago and I've always wanted to make a combo video that was like that, only done on enemies that are resisting. Not to mention, the ideas I have and things i've done on my scrubby friends are like a million times better than this(Mind you, I still find this stuff really impressive and i still watch it from time to time when I want inspiration). I feel like once I(read: IF ever) get that combo video done, I'll probably be done with smash. Only I can decide when I'm done with it though and since I'm choosy as HELL when it comes to combos with IC that please ME as much as they impress everyone else, I may HAVE to reach the point where I'm the best IC in the world in order to get that vid done.

Or I can get really lucky and have a good month against Josh or whatever and have it done in the next month or so.

Either way, it's like really easy to impress you guys(no offense) with stuff that I don't find very cool-looking with IC but I feel like if I were to make that video, I'd owe it to the IC community and mostly myself to make it tank as ****.

So we have my main reason for playing this game. To make a silly-*** combo vid that I don't even have any good footage recorded for but I know that I have the creativity to do. I may just have to practice tech-skill in order to reach the point that I want but I can never pull together the inspiration to.

*shrugs*

[Super-edit] I also blame Panda Attack's 'Bloody Junk' combo video for inspiring me to be creative with combos in general back when I was heavy into Devil May Cry 3.
so that video is why you always try to do weird S whenever you get a grab...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'd like to enjoy a heated car Tk :)

Also my hair is starting to get longer
hype!

That'd be nice, I could have Steve (Vice) come too since we usually ride together if that's cool. He'd be at my house so it wouldn't be any extra driving, idk if you've met him before he plays Mk, and Gnw. You've probably heard of him from The Long Island crew though (STEVE DI!!!) but yeah he's cool like real life cool not nerdy smasher cool if that makes any sense lol
that last line.....you make a lot of sense to me now Craig. <3

I'm about to learn Yoshi for the express purpose of ****** him in Yoshi dittos.

Starting when I get home.
LOL Twitch good luck learning that matchup on the fly baby I ain't helpin you.

nah I may help. =p

problem is, falco has lasers.
most overrated move in the game

falcos lasers are my lasers.

if you thought falcos laser -> grab was good, ganons will make you **** bricks/rage.

edit: just rewatch pp vs overtriforce from pound. i did yesterday. you'll see what i mean.
laser grab is risky to try on good players.

I hope Over comes to Pound so I can show you all how to get around powershield-based tactics. =)

Marth

0 to death chaingrabs on both spacies

only mildy bad matchup with sheik which is the same as ganons even with his chainthrow

even falcon matchup

even jiggs matchup though i feel that the matchup is harder for marth to play, not a bad matchup just marth has to be more precise where jiggs can bair and marth has to 100% space perfect or he'll tie a bair... which is losing

***** everyone else
only on FD

same as Ganon's? what

I feel like someone wins that matchup but I dunno who. It feels easier when I'm Falcon but I don't actually know lol.

I wish I could play that matchup more.
falco....

loses to sheik

loses to marth

loses to peach

loses to puff....

wtf
You've been reading my thread, haven't you? Or did we just arrive at those conclusions separately???

I'm deating on all of those, but I lean towards agreeing with you. Also I think Falco loses to Fox.

falco loses to shiek? i imagined that a more even mu.
I thought so too until I played a Sheik that knew the matchup.

Shiz, mango and I think maybe kevin now, think falco loses to sheik.
Where did you see Mango say that???

falco does lose to shiek.
but shiek
loses to puff

the food chain PUFF ON TOP!
I dunno if I buy sheik losing to Puff. Sheik's too good for that.

fox loses dic match

to me
LOL

Ice Climbers

Lose to Marth
Lose to PEach
Lose to Jiggs
Lose to Fox
Lose to Falcon
Lose to Ganon
Lose to Samus
Lose to Cruise
Lose to Floats
Lose to Brinstar
Even with Sheik
Even with Falco

wobbles @stages

It's because I suck at this game and I don't play it enough and I'm not smart enough and I'm just terrible and other stuff.

I wouldn't be PR'd if I used any other character so I'll just play who I enjoy playing.
With that attitude it'll take you longer to get what you want. How about thinking that you're entirely capable of creating what you want to create and go from there?

every time i look at your location.

i read stuff like this.

and i smile.
this

LOL Thanks I guess.

*shrugs*

That's really cool plur. =) If I can help with suggestions or footage or anything at all please let me know man.

thats pretty cool, plur.

personally, i wanna be the very best.

like no one ever was.
this was amazing. also you got this. =)

League of LEGENDS
not Pokemon
:mad:
f u

Plur just learn to cg w/o messing up, and also the power of wavedash dsmash
LOL Craig. <3

More or less, Alex.

Don't worry, I'll be extra gay to you. <3