• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lollll pp, i know falco is a walking time bomb.... just waiting to be thrown 3.2 m off the stage to his anticlimactic death, but you can't forget his potential force on stage and the power of lasers (hey kevin, lasers are ****ing godly)

i do not think sheik beats falco... it's even or falco wins

i think marth/falco can be called even... but if anyone wins it, it's definitely not falco in my opinion

i think falco ***** fox... well not *****, but anytime mister 0 frame godly usmash has a losing MU..... it's ****

peach/falco is even, i dont wanna hear it

puff destroys falco, it's really not fair

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
coreys dic exceeds the term 'impressive'

we all have our strengths, let the elephant trunk speak

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lollll pp, i know falco is a walking time bomb.... just waiting to be thrown 3.2 m off the stage to his anticlimactic death, but you can't forget his potential force on stage and the power of lasers (hey kevin, lasers are ****ing godly)

i think marth/falco can be called even... but if anyone wins it, it's definitely not falco in my opinion

i think falco ***** fox... well not *****, but anytime mister 0 frame godly usmash has a losing MU..... it's ****

prove it. i wanna see you play the way you think.

and then **** your brain.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer

Lasers are easier to deal with than you think. Armada agrees. =)

Foxes don't powershield, or upsmash OOS enough, or shield DI, or stop getting nervous, or get played by good enough people to kill Falco as easily as he kills Fox or easier. Fox can actually gimp Falco. Falco rarely gimps Fox.

Puff is dumb for Falco and I know what I'm doing. Strangeazz matchup.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
FALCO GIMPS THE **** OUT OF FOX!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe YOU don't!!!!! but i rayyp!!!

dude puff ***** falco..... *****'s like.... geh.

and ya.... there's a notable duration of time between hopping off the ground and firing the bullet, but obv it's all about when you laser... what it can do it combos and ****, reseting a *** from across the stage laglessly, edge-guarding, stopping *****es from being able to do ****, esp in weird ways like wavelanding off platforms to laser, calling jumps is just unfair that **** is mean, uhhhhh, killin n*ggers.... idk... grapes <33 falco

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
I'm interested in coming to this. Anyone from Chapel Hill or other nearby areas going? I think I saw some posts from Karn and Darksyde earlier in the thread. I'll throw in gas money or whatever.

Please PM me if anyone can offer a ride (I'm not on the boards very often).

BEHR

Smash Hero
FALCO GIMPS THE **** OUT OF FOX!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe YOU don't!!!!! but i rayyp!!!

dude puff ***** falco..... *****'s like.... geh.

and ya.... there's a notable duration of time between hopping off the ground and firing the bullet, but obv it's all about when you laser... what it can do it combos and ****, reseting a *** from across the stage laglessly, edge-guarding, stopping *****es from being able to do ****, esp in weird ways like wavelanding off platforms to laser, calling jumps is just unfair that **** is mean, uhhhhh, killin n*ggers.... idk... grapes <33 falco
dis is te truthh dis *****h did this **** all night to me across the ****ing stage walk up and **** and kick me in the mouth like i was damn wetbackkk too good

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh behr, you'll probably be in matts car with us for this. we won't let u miss this man.

he did say it was first come first serve in gboro, and so far i figure it was just me him and ryan.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well it's becoming more and more unlikely that I'll make this. I guess no one from raleigh/durham wants to ride with me here/help pay for gas.

:) Really wanted to go. I guess I'll spend this weekend at the beach.....in the middle of january.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Keith and Shady, ask them
I mean.....I don't want my car to be all.........multi-cultural parade-y. And Shady is really middle-eastern-y. And Keith..well............

but I guess I can see about them. But everytime I have offered keith he hasn't responded. What to do?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
well I'm good getting drunk on the beach in January.....reminds me of HS. So I'm probably most likely non-confirmed for this.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Also PLUR just went back yeah lets team

edit: oh nvm aight chrisss

*CT*

Smash Lord
I post everything on FB :O but Snap was nice enough to post a link, so I came here to say hi, I might be at this.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I mean.....I don't want my car to be all.........multi-cultural parade-y. And Shady is really middle-eastern-y. And Keith..well............
i will simply try to log this in the "lol the internets aren't srs bzniz" column that i've had to create for this website...

makes it hard to detect real ignorance though :glare:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah...jim and stingers are teaming...but someone DOES need to get Felipe and should team with him as well.

really guys. we gotta get him here. NOBODY should miss this.

idgaf what you call yourself, dat *** still gonna get lit up and dropped down.

Top Bottom