• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6 monthlies! Round 1:e (NC/VA/AL/GA/NY/SC) BRING SETUPS!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
FALCO GIMPS THE **** OUT OF FOX!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe YOU don't!!!!! but i rayyp!!!

dude puff ***** falco..... *****'s like.... geh.

and ya.... there's a notable duration of time between hopping off the ground and firing the bullet, but obv it's all about when you laser... what it can do it combos and ****, reseting a *** from across the stage laglessly, edge-guarding, stopping *****es from being able to do ****, esp in weird ways like wavelanding off platforms to laser, calling jumps is just unfair that **** is mean, uhhhhh, killin n*ggers.... idk... grapes <33 falco
He can gimp Fox but it's much less likely to happen and much harder to do.

The fact that Falco has to change his timing makes him that much easier to deal with because then he has to rely on his slow speed to get openings vs his gun.

what, is that team baby ****** dragon?

***** please.
new name, and that name ***** anyway.

***** you don't know bout our new name.
I forgot it lol

Pretty ****in hyped for this.
You should be, I just told Chillin to come.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
If Chillin comes then I can finally get my revenge

(he 2-0ed me in my very 1st tournament back in 08. It was not a good day people. If he does come then my other MM's will be put on hold to play him real talk.)

Also, Uncle we're still teaming right?

mb?

Smash Journeyman
yo im coming to this u *****'s ready to get **** up by the mother ****ing alex zellers lol

BMX

Smash Lord
Sounds like this is pure Melee. :(

I'm not going to Magfest anymore, so big chance I can come here. -_^b

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
NC melee is just more prone to get hype over things.

NC brawl just kind of shows up to things after not posting much. i suspect they'll be pretty deep at this, even though the thread doesn't imply it.

BMX

Smash Lord
Welp, hopefully, it turns out big.

I'm gonna get a hold of Chu and ask if I can ride with him. Va, babeee!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah chris is honestly right...not just saying that but like nobody ever really posts in nc for brawl but then we get everyone there anyway...its pretty convenient

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Reflex, Bill_, Micaelis, and Rayku were thinking of driving up here. The majority of us for Brawl... but I don't see anything mentioning Brawl Doubles and is it possible to show up later and still register since Brawl Singles might not start 'til 7 pm? Since we have a 5+ hour drive.

Also, it's discouraging to hear Brawl has "taken a back seat"... is the attendance for Brawl not looking good?

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
OH **** RAYKU? HELL YEAAHHHHHH

yo, maybe we should post this to allisbrawl? we gotta make sure ilove knows about this LOL.

also, not to single things out, but i really hope brawl brings setups. almost every dual event i've been to, my melee setup that i brought has always had to turn into a brawl setup. please bring tv's if you have them. the more 4 people cars that don't bring tv are the things that really bring strain to a tourney like this. Things need to run smoothly at this, and both games having ample setups would be lovely for all involved.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
snap do you already have a recording/commenting setup cause i can bring my tower

*yes chris the GITG vids are done im not uploading till back @ school for some of that goodass internet, im not waiting 4 hours per video when it could be like 4 minutes*

and its basically all doubles

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lol they're so dumb.
I know right? I can't stand them.

yo me&btree 4 stocked chillin&chinesah in teams up north
i gunnin for dat ***
first round plz
Tell em Foxy!

Sounds like this is pure Melee. :(

I'm not going to Magfest anymore, so big chance I can come here. -_^b
Definitely lots of Brawl interest at this. Shame it takes OOS pointing this out for Brawl to come in and-

Yeah Brawl has pretty much taking a back seat.
Make it sound worse? Hype your game up/talk about it if you want people to come or see that your game is coming in deep. It's not hard.

NC melee is just more prone to get hype over things.

NC brawl just kind of shows up to things after not posting much. i suspect they'll be pretty deep at this, even though the thread doesn't imply it.
this

yeah chris is honestly right...not just saying that but like nobody ever really posts in nc for brawl but then we get everyone there anyway...its pretty convenient
convenient huh

Yo Ben tell Chu team with me, also mention how I outplaced him by double digits and won money at DC

LMAO jk but ask him for me please
XD new mindsets are funny

Top Bottom