• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

Zone

Smash Champion
lookin forward to meeting you, zone.
We've probably met once before :D But didn't know it.

I was at like 3 of the Old Get4stocked tournaments back in the day. GAwes baby ;D

I was also at TGMTSBCO, and Pound V. And a crapton of FL tournaments.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yo BBQ, we gotta have another MM at this tournament! Maybe even up the stakes...$2 best of 5, lol. Other than that, we should get a lot of friendlies in =D

Zone

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm gonna ask for Friday off tomorrow so I can drive safe, or get help on Friday so I can get done early.

Dark Hart since we didn't get the chance at tipped off wanna Double Zelda? LOL

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yeah I'm gonna ask for Friday off tomorrow so I can drive safe, or get help on Friday so I can get done early.

Dark Hart since we didn't get the chance at tipped off wanna Double Zelda? LOL
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

I would love too :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

unfortunately, I won't know if I can even come to this until the week before it actually happens (job johns lol)

but if I can go, this will happen, and we will ****

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
If any GA people want me to pick you up otw I think my fastest route is through atlanta I'd have to recheck. Any save on gas would be Super sexy. considering Gas costs your first newborn child nowadays.
Does your route send you up I-85 or I-75? If it's 85, then -shrug-, but if it's 75, I might ask for a ride.

Maybe.

Possibly.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
We've probably met once before :D But didn't know it.

I was at like 3 of the Old Get4stocked tournaments back in the day. GAwes baby ;D

I was also at TGMTSBCO, and Pound V. And a crapton of FL tournaments.
Actually I haven't been to any of those tournaments. TGMT and G4S were before my time. TO5 was my first melee tournament and the only FL tournament I've been to is winterfest.

Yo BBQ, we gotta have another MM at this tournament! Maybe even up the stakes...$2 best of 5, lol. Other than that, we should get a lot of friendlies in =D
lol, you're probably going to **** me this time. I just got lucky in our last money match :p

Zone

Smash Champion
Peepeeeeeeee. We gotta friendly at this I've been at like 6 tournaments you were at but we never play lol. I tend to leave pros alone because I'm too nice and let everyone else friendly them lol. I usually just take my games with them In tournament or pools if it just so happens

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol, you're probably going to **** me this time. I just got lucky in our last money match :p
naw man, you beat me legit, but it was a real good set. In fact, that was my first ever MM lol. So I'm thinking about doing a few more next time. Plus i've been getting some marth practice lately, and I want to play some other style marths so i can improve even more =D

The last one was fun, i'll definitely try to make it.
Yeah man, you should definitely roll up, I'd like to see you again/get in some good friendlies =D

Also, Dr Peepee, I'm definitely trying to get in a few matches with you if it works out this time. I'm hoping to play you in at least 4 matches, cause my goal is to try to take the 4th match. I'm feeling it real well haha =D

Mahone

Smash Champion
naw man, you beat me legit, but it was a real good set. In fact, that was my first ever MM lol. So I'm thinking about doing a few more next time. Plus i've been getting some marth practice lately, and I want to play some other style marths so i can improve even more =D

Yeah man, you should definitely roll up, I'd like to see you again/get in some good friendlies =D

Also, Dr Peepee, I'm definitely trying to get in a few matches with you if it works out this time. I'm hoping to play you in at least 4 matches, cause my goal is to try to take the 4th match. I'm feeling it real well haha =D
yo, you have a teammate?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol wow, that was also Krox's first money match. I'm just poppin cherries and gettin paid for it too.

Zone

Smash Champion
well in my opinion it's best to be Pretty good at the game but be very low profile cuz then you can nail alot more money matches against lower level people who think they have a chance. (Unless of course you're so good you can just win every tournament lol)

like us atlantic south guys, might even just be FL/AL/GA guys know about Rice and how good he is. But if he was to go to say a California tournament, he could get a TON of money matches from lower level people because lower level people generally look for either REALLY REALLY good players to garantee a set with, or other people their level, and if they don't know your name, well they assume they can probably have a chance at ya ;D.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Peepeeeeeeee. We gotta friendly at this I've been at like 6 tournaments you were at but we never play lol. I tend to leave pros alone because I'm too nice and let everyone else friendly them lol. I usually just take my games with them In tournament or pools if it just so happens
LOL dude I'm super tough to get a hold of but if you can do it then I'm totally down to play! =)

I approve of the confidence. =) Sorry about last time(thinking back I could have made it work but didn't feel like playing at the time my bad), but I think I'll be able to get games in with you this time. Just try to catch me again haha. =p

i may be here
i don't know
You should come! =)

Top Bottom