• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Edit: I have got to learn how to read...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
"I'll be at this everyone be ready."

-Smith

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
heavily debating coming. dependent on my work schedule, as i probably won't ask for this weekend off since animazement is soon after.

if i come, i'll be bring my friend justin.

we're betting ten coins on smash exclusive, bayb.

also, I WANT SOME CRUNK JUICE TOO!

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
id like to add that at starting at 11pm theres going to be a WWE allstars side tournament.

this will most likely continue until 2am (venue close)

The tournament will be free :p

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I won't be able to make this anymore :(

My sister is graduating from UGA on May 13th and I would like to go to that, and then May 14th is Lounis's birthday party and I would like to go to that.

Sorry guys :c

Vistavin

Smash Rookie
Hometown (Memphis) and Current (Charlotte)
from the memphis scene, i think ill be able to come. im a freshman at davidson college and playing baseball but i think that this day will be my one day off for the week, hurray graduation
props to iori and jack (ihavespaceballs) for sick tourny at university of alabama this weekend

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
from the memphis scene, i think ill be able to come. im a freshman at davidson college and playing baseball but i think that this day will be my one day off for the week, hurray graduation
props to iori and jack (ihavespaceballs) for sick tourny at university of alabama this weekend
Yo talk to Iori and jack about coming to this :) my boy nite too

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
still up in the air about it, for those who care. the internship that i think i'll get in winston salem doesn't start until june. so i'll probably go home to wilmington once i get out of classes week after next.

Mahone

Smash Champion
drpp, can you ask lozr if he wants to team, i normally hate teams and don't enter, but playing with lozr is too fun

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
i am laughing so hard at craig's location right now
taking the idea of "dream big" to a whole new level

Top Bottom