• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah he hasn't bought another copy i don't think, so you should have all. I appreciate it. getting rid of his johns should provide me with another potential training partner.

i may look into that snap. however, bulls vs hawks has my attention...

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
yeah he hasn't bought another copy i don't think, so you should have all. I appreciate it. getting rid of his johns should provide me with another potential training partner.

i may look into that snap. however, bulls vs hawks has my attention...
yea i'm definitely watching that bulls vs hawks game too even though i should probably be working on tech skill or something smash related since all i have been doing is playing mvc lol

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i haven't played much either. playing with dorsey and spoon was enough for me anyway. i'll make sure you're good for saturday when i get there tomorrow, ryan.

edit: wait a sec...haven't you been playing with...nvm.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
OH ****. i just calculated how much gas is gonna cost for my whole trip. i might not be able to enter lol. plus my drive home is gonna be balls. 5 hours plus due to my route (going thru greensboro and taking/dropping off selected people).

thing is, i still don't think i have a shot at beating GA for farthest car. drag...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
SOMEONE PICK UP SHADY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!1111111!!!

In other news, it's Twitch's birthday today and stuff! So let's sing to him or something at this I dunno.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
ugh why does everyone have to go to the one event i can't go to ):

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
All right, here's the deal.

I'm at Cary right now with Danny, and the matters I spoke about in my last post were resolved, so I'm available to go.

The problem is, we're without a ride since Ocean isn't going. We all know Danny doesn't like driving, either. I'm here now, though, so I should be able to drive us myself, right?

Wrong. Another problem we have is the fact that the car we share is a piece of ****. It's not in the best of shape, and the gas mileage isn't good either. I would not trust it on a 2-3 hour trip to Concord. There's a good reason that car has only been driven to Chapel Hill/Duke tourneys in the past. Even back then, we've had a moment of car trouble.

In short, our only chance of making this now is me convincing my dad to lend me his car. If I can get that, we're confirmed.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I wish I could make this. =(
One of the other cooks at work wouldn't trade shifts with me, so I'll be working rather than chillin with the bros.
And beating the crap out of NC in smash bros

NearZzz

Smash Lord
This is godawful short notice, but Smith started feeling better, Smith needs a RIDE!!! Is anyone going through Greensboro and can get Smith? He really wants to go.

moTT

Smash Cadet
Was in the clear to make this all along, but I got shafted at the last second.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
So, who needs a ride? Probably at about a max of 30 minutes outside of the line, between Asheboro and the event, I could swing and pick up. I'll check back on this before we leave (around 3pm).

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
So, who needs a ride? Probably at about a max of 30 minutes outside of the line, between Asheboro and the event, I could swing and pick up. I'll check back on this before we leave (around 3pm).
I believe smith does.

Top Bottom