• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G6: 3, Echoes! May 14th! Regional? Doctor PP! Craig! King Nima! Druggedfox

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just got to this thread. shelbyyyyyy

1. pp
2. Druggedfox
3. Twitch
4. Yay playing Falcon
5. LoZR
5. Ali? Not sure and tired.

Playing Brawl is getting harder every time. =(

guh so tired. wtf I'm getting old already.

Thanks for housing and hosting. Snap! Shoutouts to mawmaw and pawpaw and rhi(real names of real people) for the housing and gettin me all fudged up mmmmmmmbaby

guh goin to bed before I say something else stupid rofl

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I honestly have no idea except Kadaj won it and Reflex, Kismet, and the rest of GA Brawl didn't show.

Oh I think I heard that uh that Sonic guy, d1aos was his tag or something, got 2nd. This was from Twitch though so I dunno how reliable that is lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i just got back to wilmington...i'm exhausted.

this was, my best tournament. I'm so tired. this was amazing...i need sleep...stuff.

yeah...stuff. pools was awesome. it got me in the right mindset, and made me so ready for bracket. I'm sooo glad we still did them.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
somehow the only GA player that went to this was from savannah

btw kevin nanney

just so you know

i had plenty of time to ask off of work for the tournament

but i didn't

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
as good as i could have hoped. i think i placed 9th, beating JMH (2-1), Carter (2-0), EWBF (2-1), and sneak (2-1), and losing to yay (0-2) and l0zr (0-2) in bracket. i lost to druggedfox (0-2), EWBF (1-2), and josh (1-2) in my pools matches, and beat adnan (2-0) (FL marth) and steven M (2-0) (west va sheik) in my pool.

it sucks i had to run through greensboro in losers bracket, but these things happen. set vs josh was very close, but he pulled it out in the end.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
you beat jmh and sneak? damn, good stuff.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thanks. my first round match against JMH was definitely not easy. we were so lulzy though, especially first match. but when it came down to it, i just hit the focus button before he could. one day, maybe at the asheboro, we're both gonna focus for 3 matches, and it will be something special.

(it will also hold up the tournament, due to the nature of our matchup, but oh well)

beating sneak was...well, i'll just wait till john uploads the set...

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
^ u are incorrect sir.
even I can admit that against sonic im thinking "wtf am I supposed to do against him?". all of his moves look the same but are totally different

playing d1aos definitely gave me matchup exp though

a good sonic is definitely one of those characters in brawl that can be a major problem if they're in the right hands (just like lucas, mario, luigi, and link).

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
keiths point is that everybody isn't thinking that. some people know what sonics moves do, and when they want to use them, and how to deal with it. some people know the sonic matchup.

edit: only if you don't know the matchup.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
somehow the only GA player that went to this was from savannah

btw kevin nanney

just so you know

i had plenty of time to ask off of work for the tournament

but i didn't
sleeeeepyyyyyyy =(((((

u entered brawl? o.o
teams. I played singles in a crew battle somehow lol and I think I did a MM with Ali as my teammate haha. that said I'm getting worse at the game and everyone else is getting better so it won't be long before I'm not good enough to gay stuff in teams I'm sure lol. XD

snap...i hope you didn't lose the bracket for this.
same.

did kevin enter brawl?

steve says he got 3rd.

good **** steve.

and craig... i guess :/
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
u were trying to firestall in lava? is that how i ended up taking that first stock with my eyes closed? i really was wondering what happened. i opened my eyes and you were at like 50% with lava stun lol. that brinstar ending was pretty epic as it was. i was sincerely afraid you would hit it. i think the only reason i aerial'd was cause i was trying to double stick DI the actual hit i thought was coming haha

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo, it was nice to meet you man. I hope you're able to make it to some florida things, and maybe we can meet again at another tourney. you've got potential bro, and i just hope you had a good time here in NC.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
You were definitely missed, moo. I remember holding a conversation multiple times with people about how we wished you could've made it out to this.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
dop i got you let's team

in other news
i hope i was missed ):

0Room

Smash Lord
Chris, you did do really well, I was impressed!
And frustrated
Because that means I have to work a lot harder to catch up :/

On a side note
Does anyone remember the order that the Roy/Dk Crew battles went?
Pitzer asked me if I could upload that first so that's what I'm trying to do.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
druggedfox went through cam, then gofg, and some sneak i think.
i think karn came in next, and finished off sneak.
i think pitzer came in to take out karn and l0zr, and some of snap?
then pp came in to finish snap, and then the pp vs yay happened.

i think. my karn/l0zr order might be off.

edit: 0room, you can do it. it just takes a lot of thought, especially as falcon. that full spacing and understanding situations and stage placement and control and decision making all has to come together come tournament time. If i can make a big switch like this, you are no less capable.

0Room

Smash Lord
edit: 0room, you can do it. it just takes a lot of thought, especially as falcon. that full spacing and understanding situations and stage placement and control and decision making all has to come together come tournament time. If i can make a big switch like this, you are no less capable.
Appreciate it, on the video appearance order
And I know it's possible, just need to do it.
I'm super excited for this summer and being able to play a lot :D

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Yays been at my house all day, when he leaves im gonna post results too busy atm

brackets were not lost, formatting my computer must have fixed whatever was causing tio to not save.

anyway, ****

I missed you moo

Shoutouts in results thread

Sorry everyone for my epic squander and that this tourney sucked so bad. Next time ill have some foresight and actually do things right.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yeah some random *** prom people running down in freakin shake and steaks when I went there. God it was like watching glee all over again seeing half of them. Also, Im hyped about the Crew battle ^_^ Roy's our boy o;

Top Bottom