• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4 Results Thread

Prac352

Smash Lord
gerbil and prac-my fault..i did come down own u guys really hard...and to come to think of it ..i should just won more games for it didn't be that close..i had alot of fun at the tourny..wish we had a crew battle...i just had alot on my mind and sometimes when i express my self i just take it to far..i apologize to anybody i offended..i always have fun at cde tourny's..ill just practice more for next time

p.s.-laijin-if i were in ur pools i would of had no wins

once again i apologize to gerbil and to expecially prac..didn't want to start an argument..next time ill just pm one of u
That's big of you. Better luck next time.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hey Nite, I asked Jack about this, but would you want to do an interview/shoutout to Wesley?

Srs, guys. If you want to do shoutouts n stuff (I like me some interviews) please PM or IM me (if i'm online). I prefers me some cameras, or at least some mics <3

Prac, learn to edit. <3

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Either datman or nite haha

And use Amidst the burn at some point lollllll

myspace.com/amidsttheburn

and also some mega gay techno haha, but its your vid not mine =PPPP

SleepyK

Oh, we got Daniel and David together :)
Yeah I'll use it for the menu music :D

SleepyK

Hey, Wes, you never did put up a download link for your combo video sequel. Or your first.
hint hint on the dvd etc. etc.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
dude i came in heres to read some shoutouts and you guys are just bickering and johninggg
i didn't do TOO much hanging out cuz i was playing friendlies almost the entire time butttt here are my shout outs

moogle-pleasure as always, i need you to teach me how to play against, peach, samus, falco, and sheik :) coincedentally i got all of those in my pool
coach--that 90s mix was too good. its weird how often i've been around you and how little i've played you
j00t--i've been working on my v. fox game and i always think. i'm gonna get joot next time, but your fox is just too sweet
iori--mewtwo for high tier?
-chad---probably the coolest guy in smash. i should play you more...i think i get better quicker when i'm continually getting my *** kicked
boon--we were never formally introduced, but you're pretty cool, plus you ***** me in pools. i have no idea what to do againts falco
desu--you're a pretty rockin dude. plus you're hard to beat lol. i'm gonna try to play friendlies with you next time. i dont get any samus practice at all
jx--good friendlies there at the end, you've got a pretty good marth...in a few years we'll be as good as everyone else lol
anomaly, tilt, cheap---good to see you guys made it
ihsb--finally got to play a good number of friendlies with you. the pics on your laptop are hilarious
xif--fastest peach i've seen. i got you down to one stock were you sandbagging? DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS :-P
hal--close match...i despise sheik lol like i lose to scrubby sheiks i just dont know what to do...i think i was your only win in pools lol glad to be of service
prac--your cat was driving me nuts lol. maybe i'll actually get to like play you or something
x2x, gerbil, and whomever else helped--yall did a fine job at running this tournament.
shai--yes i've gotten better...so have you though...good matches. jab to upsmash was KILLING me

ALABAMA WHUT

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'm lazy, so I'm doing generic shout-outs for the most part.

If you beat me- Good job. ^_^

If I beat you- Try harder, cause I suck! ^_^

Chaddd- Much love

Wes- Much AMERICAN
Love. Gonna miss you, man!

Spaceballs- You're too good dude. Always fun playing you.

XIF- I'll take you up on that man lovin' in the dirty-*** bathroom. ;)

Marty- More guilty gear is in order, methinks?

Sleepyk- You rock

Desu- I saw you beatin' some different Marth's ***** throughout the day. HELL YES.

Smashboards Drama- Oh my, where would we be without you? Having a good time, I'd say.
Let your record speak for itself. Prove your skill through consistency.

Gerbil- I forgot to MM you... but you forgot to mention the Tipped Off series as a GA tournament... Were they really that bad? T_T

Juan- You're a beast. There wasn't anyone at that tournament who wasn't a little worried to play you. ^_^

Thats all.
If anybody's got **** to say to me...

I don't care.
=P

Gerbil

Smash Champion
FullMetal - Crap, I did forget to mention the T.O series.... nah, wasn't that they were bad, I just remember Jedi coming up to me and some others at G4S4 mentioning about the next SoD, and it completely made me forget about T.O.

PB&J - Apology accepted dude. *gives a gerbily hug*

XIF - Do me a favor next time... when you go to lay down on Alpha, DON'T get up until I got the picture :p The one I got on the phone came out horribly (you can't even see Alpha cause it's too dark hahahahaha)

Nite

Smash Champion
Hey Nite, I asked Jack about this, but would you want to do an interview/shoutout to Wesley?

Srs, guys. If you want to do shoutouts n stuff (I like me some interviews) please PM or IM me (if i'm online). I prefers me some cameras, or at least some mics <3

Prac, learn to edit. <3
How would that work?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Magus-try looking up The Gaming Pit or TNT for Atlanta Magic stores. They also hold tournies and stuff, so you can get some competition there, as well.

Gerbil-It's not a big deal, I just wanted to know for knowledge sake. I didn't take any offense from the post, so don't worry about it.

Wes-Good stuff in teams, and congrats on teams and singles. Lol, me and singles don't go too well together lately. truthfully, i don't practice enough to play in singles, imo, as everyone in the community around me hates me. kennesaw, ga = lose

Chad of the Ganon Variety - Congrats on teams and singles, yo. I wish i could have chilled with you guys after the tourney, but my whole crew(Evan, Xif, and Juan) and I were exhausted, so we went home and slept. I'll call you this week, though, and we'll figure out something. :)

Xif-My boy, yo!! We really did it up in teams, mang!! I thought we had the potential to win it, but hey, we'll do it next time. Always a pleasure playing with you. Bathroom **** = lose. lol

Evan-Yo, mad fun hanging with you at the tourney and at your crib. Monopoly is too good, yo. Trust me, keep beasting with those Climbers, and you'll do a lot better next time, I know it.

CDE - Nice tourney you guys ran. I had a lot of fun at this, and I look forward to future ones you guys may hold. I wanna make it to Columbus one day just to hang out and smash casually, but it's kinda far from me. I'll make it soon, though.

Chad of the Pikachu Variety - Despite our lack of speaking to one another(for what reason, i don't really know, but it should change), I think you're a very cool guy and a very talented player, and I had fun playing against you and Iori in teams. Hopefully, I'll get the chance to see you again and play you. Until next time...

Iori - I feel the same way about you that I feel about your teammate, Chad. Though we don't really talk, I really enjoyed our matches. Roy vs Mewtwo was a lot of fun and close, albeit disorienting for me, having never really played against Mewtwo before. I'll get it next time, though. Hope to see you again and play you more than I did. On a side note, it's too bad you didn't remember our intense Link ditto at Smash or Die 4, i think it was. :(

Eugenio-As always, we had MAD fun together! Should I find a decent job out in that area, I'm just gonna move out there, lol. Hopefully, I'll get to see you and the crew soon. I'll get in contact.

Cornel-I feel the same way about you that I do about Eugenio, but you already knew that, lol. Also...WORK ON YOUR MATCHUP WITH PEACH!!!!! Lol, seriously, you're too good to get dsmashed a bunch. Mad love for you, my friend, and I hope to see you soon. Also, you should have come over and played some 3rd strike, yo. I have MAD fun trading matches with you in that game. You're a very tough opponent.

Reflex-Though we don't talk much, Luis(man, i guess i'm just an anti-social loser...), I think you're mad cool. Your Bowser astounds me at times, especially when you 4 stock a sheik player...i was amazed by that match. I hope to get to chill/play with you sometime soon, man.

Juan-Man, you are a BEAST at this game! I definitely feel good about those close Roy vs Falcon sets we were having at Evan's. I hope my advice helped you out a bit, if at all, during your matches. I just wanted to see you shine like the talented player I know that you are. Lol, I almost had a heart attack during your set with Wes. If you are at Evan's anytime soon, I'm sure I'll get to play you again. You DEFINITELY gotta play some Link dittos with me. Not only will they be amazingly fun, but you can teach me some stuff, too.

SleepyK-Lol, I'm glad you enjoy my company, as I enjoy yours. We need to hang out and play more, and the bathroom **** scene was hilarious.

Tong-You're so funny, man, and I love you for it. I haven't gotten to sit and play you in a while, but that's mostly my fault, as I like to goof off and play other games during smashfests/tournies. we'll play soon, though.

Elliot-Though I never got to see you play smash, you have a beast Slayer in GGXX, yo. You gave me a run for my money in a couple of matches. We DEFINITELY need to play more GGXX, but some smash would be cool, too, lol.

The Rick - Fun games of 3rd Strike and GGXX, yo. Keep beasting the fighting games, and hopefully i'll get to play with you and your boys soon. Get them to call me so we can set up a time to play.

FullMetal-I heard you were doing quite a bit of beasting in singles, yo. Keep it up, mang. Also, I had MAD fun playing GGXX with you. I know you had mentioned it, but yeah, we definitely need to play more. I don't mind training you AT ALL in GGXX, as I'm always trying to spark GA's non-existant community.

Laijin-Lol, man, I felt sorry for you in pools. You definitely had a tough one. We need to play more of EVERYTHING, as I'm SO happy that you play just about fighting game that I do. Our Naruto matches are MAD close, too. Any time you wanna try to play, hit me up on AIM.

Everyone else that has not been mentioned-Understand that I have much love for all of you, and the reason I am stopping now is because I have to go to a Braves game now(free tickets ftw). I want GA to have the solidarity that I seem to see in other states and crews. I feel that if we can bond together and help each other get better, we'll be quite the force to be reckoned with. I'm going to start playing in singles and actually practicing again so I can be right alongside everyone. Though my execution has much to be desired, I'm actually quite knowledgeable of character matchups, so feel free to ask me something if you have a question or concern. I only want to help GA get better, and I love to help people out. Wes, you better go beast in Europe, dood. I don't wanna hear any homesick johns, so go in there and dominate so hard that they make you an honorary member of Parliament. Both the government group and George Clinton's funk group. I love you, I'll miss you a lot, and I wanna thank you for helping me get to where I am in smash. You, Bobby, and Mike G are the reasons I became a good player and got on the rankings before, but you already knew that, haha. I love you all, and I hope to see you all soon. God bless.

p.s. if anyone wants to ask anything, organize a time to play, or just chat, hit me up on AIM. I'm CarrotGlace1. If you know what my name is from, I'll love you for all eternity, haha.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
WHOAAAOOAHOHOH I'M UNBEATABLE! POKEMONNNN ADVANCED BATTLE
WHOOAOAOOAHAHAOHA ADVANCED BATTLE

DREAM ON
next time I'll dream of something a little THINNER

OHHHH I LOVE PRAC @_@_@

Wes I will miss you so much DAWG you know it zomgz hot shi!t party power bagoooo

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I like the part where the entire smash community of Georgia kicks amazing amounts of *** and is awesome in every way. Also, I've been to tournaments with more people (even one with about 5 times as many), but I've never had to give so many people shoutouts. Most consistently cool attendees award goes to G4S4.

Prac - Thanks for housing us the first night, and amazing stuff getting 5th. I'm sad we didn't get to play though, I'll make a point of getting some friendlies next time. Tell all 3 of your dogs that I miss them ;_;

Alpha - Thanks for housing the second night. I love your Wii's VC library ^_^ ^_^ Especially DKC2. And sorry about leaving so much crap there.

Ares - Teaming with you was incredibly fun. Except for pokefloats. That was BAD XFD. Apparently no one gets dressed like Gaston. We never played in singles though, we need to sometime.

Gerbil - NOT UPBING IS A MINDGAME. At least against people with Samus exp. Always great seeing and playing you.

Wes - Maybe not main, but I'm sure as hell going to play that boombox blastin' monkey many times come December. Great match in pools, I'm not going to try Brinstar again haha. USA... ALL THE WAY!

chaddd - I'm glad I could keep up character-wise in our ironman until the end; that Ganon is too beastly though. Good sht on winning, and we'll have to "hang out" next time I'm in GA.

Carter - That was such an unbelievably close match, OMFG. You ended up placing higher than me, though, so way to go. Friendlies in Dallas please, yayuhz.

Zone - Awesome Zelda, I didn't know what the hell to do! Apparently all Samus can do is jab, or she gets toe'd >_< But yeah, Brinstar doesn't seem to work well in that matchup, especially when I'm really gay and wait for the lava before respawning. You'll get me next time, I'm sure of it.

SleepyK - For someone so new, you are insanely nice, sociable, and work really freaking hard for this community. In every way, it was a pleasure to see you. Hope to see everyone's interviews on the Wes DVD soon.

Reflex - I was sweating bullets in our 3rd game, I know how ridiculously fast Boozer can take stocks off. Sorry we had to play so early, keep beasting.

FullMetal - Thanks for all the Marth practice, you get so much better every tournament I play you.

C@sh Mooney - lol, you're fat

112 - Awesome job taking me out; I can't believe I didn't ban Cruise after seeing what you did to Alpha there >_<

Moogle - We haven't played in a really long time and that makes me sad. Also your goatee is looking a little long, you should grow it out and braid it.

Coach - Yay friendlies as everyone harrases us to leave. Villain, I have done thy mother!

The one janitor - We got to play a bunch, that made me happy.

Desu - We didn't get to play at all, that makes me unhappy. I watched your first match with JMOAN (I think it was the first, but whichever game you won), good stuff. i haets shiek

Juan - You challenged the front of a shielding Mewtwo on the edge of a stage with really close walk-off edges. TWICE. No johns. You still are a really awesome player, and probably would have beaten me if Iori hadn't taken you out, but I'm just saying.

MookieRah - Great seeing you again, sorry MS smash around you has sort of dried up. Come to some biweeklies!

Laijin - I don't think we've played a singles game ever. But good job beasting Peach on me and Ares in doubles, and we should play in October.

KO - Knows ALL about purp and is also sexy. Total package.

JMOAN - We never got to play. *cries* But I stroked your beard, so that's a small consolation I guess.

Shai - If you had stayed Fox on FD and laser'd like you did in our first match, I'm pretty sure I would have lost that game. Sorry you didn't make it out of pools.

Chad, Iori, Handorin, Raymond, Boon - Lot's of good times driving up and back with you guys. Especially when the Pizza Hut waitress used Blizzard on us.

North Florida - Dammit, I wanted to see you guys again. Make it to something soon please.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
First off

this post should be read while listening to Amidst the Burn

second. . . my great grandma turned 100 this week, we had her party this morning, she ****ing rulez. my point is, if she can live a ****ing century, you can make it out of any super smash bros. pool. no ****ing johns. she's 100.
god **** that was funny.
i'm satisfied with myself at this tourney. like seriously, i'm going all out on smash now. i have decided. i'm going to **** all of you guys the rest of my smash career.GTFO

oh and wes, daniel wastelling the truth. we really do hate you... a lot.

P.S. - If i changed my name to Datnigga, would anyone be offended?

PB&J

Smash Hero
shout outs

cde-thanks for the great tourny..i always have fun at ur tourny's..soorry again for me complaning..hope to see u guys soon

wes-ur a beast it is always good seeing u beast it out in tourny's..you have to come to my smashfest on saturday before u leave

chaddd-ur a beast..41 stocks with only 11...u don't need that 20..u made more..see u tommorrow at school

juan-the beast from the deep south..thanks for teaming with me..we will do better next time..keep it up....juan for brawl

xif-the car ride on the way there was the best..thanks for keeping me up with the stories..and thanks for driving back,but waffle house 4stocked me..ur a beast

marty-birdo for brawl..don't worry about it..u and cash mooney beasted in teams..the life of the party at a chicken wing joint..lol.that was to funny

nana-popo let u down,sorry..ill train him for next time

fullmetal-ur a beast..just beleive in ur self..stop putting your self down..we are here for u

desu-ur samus is getting beast..looking like wes jr. u will get them next time

xio-will stop giving up in pools..ur sheik is too good for that..i need u to teach me some chinese

soft-jiggly is becoming top tier keep it up

tbag and martin-u guys should of came

reflex--good pools matches..ur bowser is beast..and u are right it is only a game..we need to play more in the future

everyone in my pools-good games..jmoan-smart for going zelda

the rick-ur a beast we should of played more

lajin-sorry for ur pools..u had the hardest one..ruok

yang-good team freindlies

iori-good matches.now i need to practice against mewtoo

carter-u beasted this tourny

112-ur a beast too

soma-u should of came

i know im missing alot of people..i didn't forget you

nana games 2 coming @ the end of the month

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
another P.S.- even if you do have a problem with Datnigga, i don't give a ****.

i am now Datman/Datnigga and will respond to both.
Bobby, ****ing play. you rule <3

Prac352

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Reflex- Peep and Rex ftw! Dude you kicked so much *** in teams. We'll have to do that again sometime. "B1tches!" XD

chaddd- Congrats on first. Sorry we didn't get around to my ganon learnin'. Next time.

Carter- Congrats on not quite winning money. XD Keep beasting man.

Wes- I'm going to miss you. Easily one of the most awesome people I've had the opportunity to smash with. I just couldn't escape that falcon punch. Best wishes man.

Iori- "Put that in your combo video" hahaha. I'm sorry we didn't play more.

ihsb- I'm so glad you witnessed the Ganon and Bowser team combo. How did we not play this time around? You stayed at my house, haha.

Chadachu- wtf? We didn't play either. It was good seeing you again though. And you did hand my *** to me in teams. I guess that counts.

112- Sorry you weren't feeling well. It was good playing you though. Thanks for the monies =P

Cornel- I don't think we played this time around. It was fun chilling with you and Eugene.

Eugene- Funniest. Smasher. Ever.

X2X- Man alpha . . .

Moogle- Great seeing you again. We had some intense matches.

MookieRah- I never got to see the mewtwo. That saddens me. Nice capn' though.

Ares- "Same number of games . . . It's round robin, dude. Giving up your seat doesn't make matches go any faster." I didn't see you hardly at all. Catch you 'round.

Rodent- Assert some mod authority, mangz. Good **** in teams.

Datman- No friendlies. i r sadd.

Tong- "I ban Peach." Good stuff in teams. No singles though. : (

Zone- Pimpin it with the heels. Glad you could make it.

Boon- Sorry for being so loud. I was kinda hyper at that point.

Juan- Good stuff, man. You were rocking people left and right in friendlies.

Soft- That was an awesome comeback you made in teams. 4-1 is practically unheard of. DI away from the flames next time. XD

KO- Man our matches were close. I had to take a breather after that. Good seeing you again.

Coach- Peach dittos suck. You simply weren't being gay enough with sheik. Always a blast, man.

NES Noob- I was expecting a link for some reason. Good friendlies.

Desu- Thanks for the powerade. Sleep less, pwn more prz.

Menthol- Hang on to that ledge, dude.

Tropical Taco- Taco flavored kisses! Nice meeting you.

Zaman- Very technical Ganny. Good friendlies.

Jx31- Haven't seen you in forever man. You should smash with us more.

Jeff- Work on your ledge game and just remember that Samus does not die.

Tom- What a nub. No friendlies this go around. : (

Torg- You left for homework . . . you live 15 minutes away, and you ditched one of the biggest Atlantic south tournies. You fail.

DP- I'm mad at you. I can't believe you didn't enter singles. I was talking mad **** for you. grrrrrr.

Seph- I didn't see much of you. I'm sure you were looking good doing whatever, though.

Xio- Good seeing you again. Keep it up.

Xif- Congrats on third. Awesome Peach.

Ninja- Smash More Prz!

Awesome tourney guys. I hope everybody had as much fun as I did.

Extra shoutout for wes and chaddd for rocking finals so hardcore.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
<3 all you guys. Seriously. Sorry for flipping out last night, but I was having a rough moment as it was (Roughness Johns, even though rough is sometimes the best :p)

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'm a little late getting into this thread, but oh well.

Some shoutouts...

X2X - Thanks again for letting Zone and I stay at your place. It was nice meeting you.

DP - Pretty scary Mario. I'm glad I got the chance to play/meet you, it was an awesome experience.

Prac - It was nice meeting you too!

Reflex - Getting three stocked by your Bowser on Yoshi's Story made me question how much I really knew about the game, and confirmed what I've strongly suspected for a while now; my Falco isn't good, nor are any of my other characters. To be clear though, I'm not trying to make it sound like I would have beat you if I didn't suck with Falco. I know that you're a very skilled player, and your Bowser is a beast. Especially on a stage like Yoshi's Story. I was baffled at how effective your Up+B was against me. I couldn't think of a single way to deal with it. As a matter of fact... I still can't...

Datman - Nice Falco. It was fun fighting you in our earlier matches. Interesting how you completely wrecked me when the time came for the real matches. Further proof that my Falco needs some serious work.

Zone - Yeah, our team could use a little work... And by "a little" I mean freaking tons, lol.

Chaddd and Wes - Grats on being so skilled at the game, that's all I have to say.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Wes, you better go beast in Europe, dood. I don't wanna hear any homesick johns, so go in there and dominate so hard that they make you an honorary member of Parliament. Both the government group and George Clinton's funk group. I love you, I'll miss you a lot, and I wanna thank you for helping me get to where I am in smash. You, Bobby, and Mike G are the reasons I became a good player and got on the rankings before, but you already knew that, haha. I love you all, and I hope to see you all soon. God bless.
The only thing i'll be homesick for is tacos and black people

Zone

Smash Champion
@Shai: Green Greens probably wasn't ur best choice to play against me seeing how we were camping eachother LoL. You were too afraid to come get Chain grabbed by marth, And I was too scared to jump over the blocks to get up+Air'd so we spent like 2 minutes camping until I was like "Ok This time I'll jump over the blocks but if this happens again you come to me." lol..

@cheap: Uh... you play the weirdest Peach I've ever seen. lol Unpredictable.

@IHSB: lol, yea that was funny. The Acid came up and I was jumping over the Acid watching you stand on your platform invincible, I thought "Ah Hell" lol

Last time I don't think I made it out of pools. This time I did and advanced atleast a little bit into the tournament (I will destroy your space animals with Jigglypuff next time C). I'll do better next time, I'm a stubborn asian who really dislikes losing. But I can't stop loving to play Zelda. Guess I'll have to get over that love and play a bit more Marth and Shiek.

@Taco: I don't care what you say >.>; Zelda is a good team character compared to my Marth. Foots on tunnel visioned enemies ftw! Besides my Zelda doesn't die Easily. So Stock holding ftw as well. KO Power + I can survive. Just not to fox's >.>;; **** you GERBIL AND PRAC!!! in teams.

@Xif: Oh yea, I don't only do Back-air and Forward-air. Just most (Peach) Players leave themselves open to it trying to air battle me. -.-; Jabs to low floating peaches, and turnip catching and reflecting. Anyways I shoulda asked if I could play your peach some. Your peach was really good. Especially you and ur peach friend in TEams. Jesus I don't even know wth happened to me. (Friendly Teams: Didn't meet ur team in the Tournament)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Plusle and Minun shout outs up in this sh*t. btw MY GANON SUUUCKSSSS my sheik is pretty good

@Daniel Allen Smith!!!: you're my favorite

@Handorin: I'm so glad you were able to make it to the tournament! See if I can bring you to the biweekly on the 29th, kay?

@Gerbil and X2X: f*ck anybody who says differently, you ran this tournament and you ran it fairly. Gerbil, I'm sorry I freaked you out a bit my rubbing yo belly. Alpha, thanks for the friendlies.

@SleepyK: yay yay yay! Sneezie Kay! I'll see you at Reflex's, son. We're taking that house out, team Bogard style.

@Fullmetal: i saw you smoking and it made me sad :( oh and thanks for taking your money back :urg: I need to know when to quit.

@Soft: jiggly too good. I'm glad you could enter singles haha. Oh and thanks for totally ****** me and Dan in teams. 4 stock vs 1, you win? say what...

@Laijin: good meeting you man, Terry Bogards must stick together like rice. one day you might get a hat like mine <|;P

@Prac: dont ever throw a stitchface at me again, or i might warlock punch YOU next time. HAHAHA <3

@Chaddd: you rapesied me in our pools and in our dittos... well congratulations on winning

@Wes: congratulations to you too.

@Pikachad: Good pizza-table conversation, mate! See you soon hopefully!

@Iori: Sorry the tape ended right before you ***** my DK. haha Good luck with that video.

@ihsb: i could have sworn we had you and ares in doubles!! grr. good games!

@Coach: we had the best matches ever. Great to meet you.

@MookieRah: You're a hero, and too good of a guy. I'm glad I got to play you again. Trust me, I hold no hard feelings about pools or anything. :)

@KOkingpin: so good to see you, look into Shoddybattle man, its where its at. You can even play it during FFXI.

@JMOAN: jmoan combo combo ombo mbo bo bo

@pb&j: good talks, too bad we didnt play.

@xif: i hope you didnt get a bad impression of me during my friendly with sleepyk, when we were talking about wwshizd. you're really cool and i meant no disrespect.

@nite: i missed you :( you would have done well.

I think thats everyone, and if it's not then I don't mean to leave you out!! :) :)

Prac352

Smash Lord
Dude, I completely forgot about that. That was the most awesome ganon tactic ever.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I need my memory card back!!!

Hey, guyz...I know a lot of you are really, REALLY mad at me for not entering singles (*cough* Prac *cough*), but...I apologize for that day. I'm pretty sure I deserve a spot to be in the power rankings, but...I'll get there someday...But other than that, there's something I need to know...

Someone has taken my grey memory card from DP's Wii! I really need it back and it has some really important data on there (Phantasy Star Online, Smash bros., etc.)! If any one of you guys took the grey memory card out of the Wii in the 2nd cubicle with a piece of tape sayin' "DP's" on there, please....I need it back! I worked so hard for sum of that data...And I want my memory card back. Please...:(

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
where, the ****, is Nite!?!?!?!

i haven't talked to him in a **** ton of time.

shoutouts:

Nite - i love you. where are you? i love you.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Gerbil--my record is something like 20 JC shines but I would average more like 8 - 10. It's a pointless tech though. And yeah we do play similarly except I suck.

JWT--you're the worst teammate ever but your Fox is sexy.

NES n00b--best Link main in the mid South.

Iori--Thanks for 4-stocking me. I was starting to forget how terrible I was at this game.

Ragnarock--you're a beast and a cool dude. I hope you get on the power rankings now because you deserve it.

theonejanitor--Enjoyed the friendlies. You've improved a lot. Keep it up.

mookierah--best gay Falcon, can beat anyone in 4 seconds.

moogle--I didn't get to play you in any singles but the team matches were fun anyway.

tong--you're a funny guy and jigglypuff is fat.

cheap--you've gotten a lot better and I still hate Peach. DK64 edges > me =(

zone--you're right, I probably shouldn't have gone green greens, but I'm pretty new to Fox and don't always know what to do. Also I have no idea what to do against Zelda...did I even play your Zelda? First match maybe?

IHSB--Noone plays Samus around here and Fox vs. Samus is a match I have played only a few times, so I thought I'd do better as CF since I managed to take a game from you last time I played you. But alas...I think my Falcon is permanently gimped

The other people I played, I forgot your names =\

Everyone who beat me, I hate you and I hate Smash.

*goes to practice*

Top Bottom