• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4 Results Thread

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Lol sleepy. I know i wasnt there and thats the point XD. Second, how am i supposed to get them to go there? Its not like i can drive. If we could drive and didnt have parents who are mad at HS students who play games, then i'd be at every single GA tourney there is, and a bunch of OoS ones. We do not have the capability to go. Trust me, with all those people who might go, and the fact thats its a tourney, we want to be there. G4S4 seemed awesome. Wish i was there. Has every1 heard about the wheel for the wii that u can play mario kart with... its awesome and online!!!!!

Peace
you fvcking get on your knees a suck the hell out of the **** of a guy who can drive you =)

but plz lern 2 drive...

honestly, no johns, i worked my *** for a summer and i got myself a car so i can drive it. One of the crappiest cars you'll see. Ask anyone's who see it.

I start it with a screwdriver.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
you fvcking get on your knees a suck the hell out of the **** of a guy who can drive you =)

but plz lern 2 drive...

honestly, no johns, i worked my *** for a summer and i got myself a car so i can drive it. One of the crappiest cars you'll see. Ask anyone's who see it.

when i saw that, i just about died

Jx31

Smash Ace

but plz lern 2 drive...

ARE....YOU...SERIOUS?! Thats both incredibly hardcore yet hilariously sad..........

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Thats like awesome and not awesome at the same time XIF.
@ Handorin, **** u and your awesome **** sucking prowess.
@ Sleepy, i am not going to continue this discussion because i refuse to spam on the G4S4 thread (mostly because i just found out that if u get 13 total infractions, expired or not, u get banned for a couple weeks) I might im some1 about it, and dang dogy and his logic =) Continue discussing G4S4 results

Peace

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
lulz i remember your "I want my post count up" posts.
I got an infraction for posting in a George Zimmer thread.

Sami, let's Wii friend each other plzzz :D

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
KK XD Ill add your wii number as soon as i can use the wii, (done school work) I'll prolly im u sometime. =) And yea, that kind of post gets me infractions =(. Unfortunately i made 5 of those posts that day O.o

Zone

Smash Champion

but plz lern 2 drive...

lol, why don't you get a loan and make small payments on a decent cheap used car?

Don't buy new cars like me >.>; I'm still paying that crap Since I was 16. and I'm pretty much 21 now.

Top Bottom