• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S4 Results Thread

Prac352

Smash Lord
I totally got the joke and went along with it all day. I just really don't want the rest of the community thinking that actually happened. GA is trying to build its reputation up after all.

EDIT: How about that Dogysamich? Marching band is pretty not amazing.

EDIT2: Keith, this is what edited posts look like. Notice I didn't double post, I just edited this one. You should try it sometime. :p
Don't be hating on the double post.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I had c@sh in my ignore list on smashboards (yes it actually exists)

I un-ignored him.

I dunno why I ever ignored him...

comedy gold. =)

If you werent a compulsive liar i wouldnt probably ever mention your name.

otherwise you're just a little annoying <_<;

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
oh?

i thought you despised me for some reason...

and yeah,i lied like twice.and im sorry about that

also being annoying,hyper,or random is just how i am.like i dont even really mean to be annoying..

so are we cool now or what?

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Shai - How do you do your SHDLs when DIing backward/forward? I can only move slightly, and it isn't that noticeable (I use the joystick to shorthop the lasers)
It's excessively difficult to do using the joystick. I claw, using Y to jump. The first three frames of the jump are when you can laser fast enough to SHDL. I made a thread about this a few weeks ago. To get the most out of forward/reverse DI you need to have frame perfect SHDL, i.e., the laser comes out on the first available frame. Then you just mash left or right on the control stick during that frame and you can move pretty far. This is actually quite useful as people often see SHDL as an opportunity to rush in with an attack. But then you DI backwards and they whiff.

Of course, a mistake on this tech usually means death.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol, the G4S4 thread has been tainted!!!! Hey prac, if somehow i magically get my parents to realize that going to a smash tourney would somehow magically get me into college better than straight A's and a perfect SAT score, then at the next GA tourney i can use your tag. If for some reason we are both at the same tourney, then i may play falcon the whole tourney in a tribute to GAwes. Or we could just switch tags O.o Lol. Well i cant wait for more vids/DVDs. This is like the third thread ive seen gone bad because of either some stupid argument, or a n00b with a hugeass c0ck =)

Peace

Prac352

Smash Lord
Lol, the G4S4 thread has been tainted!!!! Hey prac, if somehow i magically get my parents to realize that going to a smash tourney would somehow magically get me into college better than straight A's and a perfect SAT score, then at the next GA tourney i can use your tag. If for some reason we are both at the same tourney, then i may play falcon the whole tourney in a tribute to GAwes. Or we could just switch tags O.o Lol. Well i cant wait for more vids/DVDs. This is like the third thread ive seen gone bad because of either some stupid argument, or a n00b with a hugeass c0ck =)

Peace
I said I wanted someone GOOD to use my tag.

XD jk.

Weed

Smash Lord
The perfectly literal translation is the Tornado Whirlwind Kick
The end

Of course, it's better to leave it in Japanese since it's so awesome hearing them say it as fast as they can before the move ends xD

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol, this is a late prac reply. Thanks a lot, MM when u somehow visit savannah. $1000 MM with random characters and only allowed stages are Icicle Mountain, Flat zone, and Hyrule Temple. If we play on flat zone i have to be fox and u have to be luigi or link. You are not allowed to DI out of my waveshines. On Hyrule You have to pick a slow character while i get fox, falco, or falcon. This is what i mean by random. If u accept pm me. XD Awesome tourney btw.

Peace

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol sleepy. I know i wasnt there and thats the point XD. Second, how am i supposed to get them to go there? Its not like i can drive. If we could drive and didnt have parents who are mad at HS students who play games, then i'd be at every single GA tourney there is, and a bunch of OoS ones. We do not have the capability to go. Trust me, with all those people who might go, and the fact thats its a tourney, we want to be there. G4S4 seemed awesome. Wish i was there. Has every1 heard about the wheel for the wii that u can play mario kart with... its awesome and online!!!!!

Peace

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
My dad drove me and 5 INNsomniacs to g4s4. >_>
No johns, Sami.
And No we're young johns, look at Col Bol.

Lol sami i'm not trying to attack you, it's just I tried to defend you guys against Dogysamich, and he had this incredible infalliable logic that made me realize - no johns.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I also skipped out on doing pep band. Im just extremly lucky that night wasnt manditory >_>

Top Bottom